Would you ever admit to your wife that you looksmaxxed?

T

trey123

Iron
Would you ever admit to your wife that you looksmaxxed via plastic surgery, skin lightening (if ethnic) hairline transplant etc? and would you ever show them how you were before originally?

Would you ever admit to your wife that you looksmaxxed via plastic surgery, skin lightening (if ethnic) hairline transplant etc? and would you ever show them how you were before originally?
ofc not, would u?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes. Just wanna see how she's react. Gotta be hilarious.

If hypothetically my wife was someone I truly loved and trusted and vice versa and I knew for a fact nothing I could ever do would reduce her otherworldly levels of love for me, then yes.

If not, then no.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Only after we’ve had kids

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AverageTevvezFan and LightSkinNoob
Well depends oh how much of a subhuman you are
>if just rhino u can tell her easily
>if 10 thousand surgeries well get ready for divorce

Showing your ascension is a good way to get online clout but I don't think any good can come of it if a girl you're with has no knowledge of your past subhumanity and you decide to show it to her

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and alphamaxxxx
Lol no - never admit your weaknesses to your bitch that's absolutely retarded

Surgeries no but softmaxing probably yes

i told my gf within first month, if she didn't like it then she was free to leave me.

Also she looked after me when i got my genio surgery :lul: so clearly shes okay with it cause i looked like a legit subhuman when i was recovering

ofc not, would u?
figure I'd have no choice if my kids look weirdly different from me or if she sees my parents. Just praying to god they look more like their mom then me haha

Last edited:
She asked about some scars and I told her they were surgeries for medical reasons. She was fine with it and never asked again.

I also made it clear I need to go to the gym every 2 days and it's non-negotiable, I'll only skip if we have an actual outing planned out together or a day off from work etc., I wont skip it just to watch TV with her. She was ok with that after initial reluctance.

She did ask why I wont eat some carbs, chocolates, sweets, chips etc. with her, and I told her it's unhealthy. After some reluctance she accepted that too and also started eating less of those herself. I also through my own example made her drink a lot less alcohol. Told her how much it will age her, destroy her liver and skin and just be overall bad for her health

Never stop grinding or improving just because you are in a relationship... You never know when it could end and if you let yourself go, you are going to be in hell when you start searching all over again, whether for ONS or a LTR :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
figure I'd have no choice if my kids look weirdly different from me or if she sees my parents. Just praying to god they look more like their mom then me haha
The truth is I hate women. The amount of work they are forcing me to do, roids, surgeries, etc. Just to get some attention has made it so that I will always hate women deep down.

Imagine finally ascending lookswise and all of sudden girls start showing an interest... I bet you'd end up hating women too.

With that said, why should I care if they end up spawning some deformed nigglet? That's their problem not mine and ofc I wouldn't admit to being looksmaxxed. Your bitch will definitely lose respect for you and stop putting out if you admit to being surgerymaxxed

imagine showing her your before ascension pictures :feelsgood: