arlo_420
1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2025
- Posts
- 4,530
- Reputation
- 14,260
Personally I would, it doesent matter what race or colour you are: Black, Indian, Arab, asian, normal as long as they are gl enough I don't care

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

absolutely notPersonally I would, it doesent matter what race or colour you are: Black, Indian, Arab, asian, normal as long as they are gl enough I don't care![]()
unfortunately you’re an incelNo never only a white girl
Not to be racist butPersonally I would, it doesent matter what race or colour you are: Black, Indian, Arab, asian, normal as long as they are gl enough I don't care![]()
how? ur just yappingI would never date or marry a girl that has different race than me simply to preserve my eastern European heritage
Some may not value their heritage and intermix - but that is just low iq honestly and basically erasing your ancestors and their achievements and accomplishments
Well I would say my ancestors fought for land, fought for respect, fought for independence, survived harshest conditions, partake in building civilazation, survived multiple famines, survived attempted genocide, colonized, destroyed, created and ∞ different other things, and this history is not exclusive to me as many people come from different background and different areas.how? ur just yapping
I would not obviouslyPersonally I would, it doesent matter what race or colour you are: Black, Indian, Arab, asian, normal as long as they are gl enough I don't care![]()
Yes if they are smart and glPersonally I would, it doesent matter what race or colour you are: Black, Indian, Arab, asian, normal as long as they are gl enough I don't care![]()
Well I would say my ancestors fought for land, fought for respect, fought for independence, survived harshest conditions, partake in building civilazation, survived multiple famines, survived attempted genocide, colonized, destroyed, created and ∞ different other things, and this history is not exclusive to me as many people come from different background and different areas.
Whenever you mix you automatically go against your ancestral belief as at some point and time they wanted to be with their only kinds and keep their blood in their large circle as well as be independant - mixing opposes their belief. As well as when you mix 2 background collide into one, hence the mixed offspring does not technically belong to any group even though it may posses physical traits of one more than another. Because in my opinion when it comes to heritage and ancestral roots you either have them or you don't and you either have X or have Y, you cannot have both as x/2 and y/2. simply does not work that way. And if we keep mixing further and further we create a hybrid that does not belong anywhere. Also this has been studied that children of multiple backgrounds especially racial (visual) one are more prone to develop chronic alienation or outsider identity as they don't belong anywhere. You may cope that it's not how it works etc. but if you consciously try to think about it and not lie to yourself shit will make sense. Then you may say that mixed kids and people look good, like that influencers who are mixed and look above average are dickridden like there is 100% success rate of having beautiful children when mixed and it all comes down to propaganda to erase white pop obviously but that deserves whole different thread and not on this platform as that is way to political for this place. Nevertheless when we talk about mixed people looking good it's mostly cherry picked and promoted as average case scenario even though there are countless examples of the kids looking disgustiong - that is heavy generalization but ygm.
I am too atracted to white girlsPersonally I would, it doesent matter what race or colour you are: Black, Indian, Arab, asian, normal as long as they are gl enough I don't care![]()
nigga you either don't have a attention span to read or just iqlet denying my statement by saying "not reading allat"Haha so funny
So so funny
Lolol
Caging
JajajaajajajajjajajHaha so funny
So so funny
Lolol
Caging
Dont talk this with my favourite modelnigga you either don't have a attention span to read or just iqlet denying my statement by saying "not reading allat"
dont know what to say atp
Nigga i didnt even read so idek but if you want to argue over random shit sure i dont mindnigga you either don't have a attention span to read or just iqlet denying my statement by saying "not reading allat"
dont know what to say atp
Yes i love white girlsPersonally I would, it doesent matter what race or colour you are: Black, Indian, Arab, asian, normal as long as they are gl enough I don't care![]()
I’m gonna read laterWell I would say my ancestors fought for land, fought for respect, fought for independence, survived harshest conditions, partake in building civilazation, survived multiple famines, survived attempted genocide, colonized, destroyed, created and ∞ different other things, and this history is not exclusive to me as many people come from different background and different areas.
Whenever you mix you automatically go against your ancestral belief as at some point and time they wanted to be with their only kinds and keep their blood in their large circle as well as be independant - mixing opposes their belief. As well as when you mix 2 background collide into one, hence the mixed offspring does not technically belong to any group even though it may posses physical traits of one more than another. Because in my opinion when it comes to heritage and ancestral roots you either have them or you don't and you either have X or have Y, you cannot have both as x/2 and y/2. simply does not work that way. And if we keep mixing further and further we create a hybrid that does not belong anywhere. Also this has been studied that children of multiple backgrounds especially racial (visual) one are more prone to develop chronic alienation or outsider identity as they don't belong anywhere. You may cope that it's not how it works etc. but if you consciously try to think about it and not lie to yourself shit will make sense. Then you may say that mixed kids and people look good, like that influencers who are mixed and look above average are dickridden like there is 100% success rate of having beautiful children when mixed and it all comes down to propaganda to erase white pop obviously but that deserves whole different thread and not on this platform as that is way to political for this place. Nevertheless when we talk about mixed people looking good it's mostly cherry picked and promoted as average case scenario even though there are countless examples of the kids looking disgustiong - that is heavy generalization but ygm.
CagJajajaajajajajjajaj
not arguing at all, just a sort of debate of worldviews/?Nigga i didnt even read so idek but if you want to argue over random shit sure i dont mind![]()
The thing is i didnt even read your pov since i just wanted to say something funny and my attention span is shortnot arguing at all, just a sort of debate of worldviews/?

why are u agreeing with “u won’t” if I said that I’m gonna read later it’s because I’m gonna read laternot arguing at all, just a sort of debate of worldviews/?
honestly because i have 0 expectation of somebody listening to my rambling session, so i expected that to be a nice gesture and not something literatewhy are u agreeing with “u won’t” if I said that I’m gonna read later it’s because I’m gonna read later
muh ancestorsWell I would say my ancestors fought for land, fought for respect, fought for independence, survived harshest conditions, partake in building civilazation, survived multiple famines, survived attempted genocide, colonized, destroyed, created and ∞ different other things, and this history is not exclusive to me as many people come from different background and different areas.
Whenever you mix you automatically go against your ancestral belief as at some point and time they wanted to be with their only kinds and keep their blood in their large circle as well as be independant - mixing opposes their belief. As well as when you mix 2 background collide into one, hence the mixed offspring does not technically belong to any group even though it may posses physical traits of one more than another. Because in my opinion when it comes to heritage and ancestral roots you either have them or you don't and you either have X or have Y, you cannot have both as x/2 and y/2. simply does not work that way. And if we keep mixing further and further we create a hybrid that does not belong anywhere. Also this has been studied that children of multiple backgrounds especially racial (visual) one are more prone to develop chronic alienation or outsider identity as they don't belong anywhere. You may cope that it's not how it works etc. but if you consciously try to think about it and not lie to yourself shit will make sense. Then you may say that mixed kids and people look good, like that influencers who are mixed and look above average are dickridden like there is 100% success rate of having beautiful children when mixed and it all comes down to propaganda to erase white pop obviously but that deserves whole different thread and not on this platform as that is way to political for this place. Nevertheless when we talk about mixed people looking good it's mostly cherry picked and promoted as average case scenario even though there are countless examples of the kids looking disgustiong - that is heavy generalization but ygm.
I have actually never dated in my race (white) but lowkey it’s not by choice it’s kinda just out of my leaguePersonally I would, it doesent matter what race or colour you are: Black, Indian, Arab, asian, normal as long as they are gl enough I don't care![]()