Would you ever date a girl who has had a sugar daddy in the past? Why and why not?

Would you date a girl who had a sugar daddy in the past?

• Yes, I respect her hustle as long as she stopped seeing him

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • No, she's a dirty slut with no morals or standards

Votes: 36 83.7%

• Total voters
fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • Let's say she's Stacylite/Stacy tier and claims that she never had sex with the sugar daddy - she just sent a couple of nudes and flashed her pussy to him a couple of times and that was it. Would you date her long term? what if they had sex a few times but she was grossed out by him but she had to do it for the money to pay for college. Would you still date her?
  • The truth is that most very attractive women who flaunt designers items, luxury cars and vacations who are not born into rich families have sugar daddies in 2022. It is way more common than people would admit.
  • In fact, my FWB told me that one of her very innocent friends has started seeing a sugar daddy she met on seeking arrangements and that she only accompanies the man to high-end events and restaurants, but they haven't had sex yet. I know that soon enough she'd start having sex to get even more benefits from the oldcel. Thoughts?
  • Examples of posing with luxury cars and items. People with old money barely pose with items like this. This screams sugar baby:
  • IMG 0978
  • IMG 0979

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69@TDriver @Gestapo@Deusmaximus

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, FailedNormieManlet, MaxillaMaxing and 4 others
  • Let's say she's Stacylite/Stacy tier and claims that she never had sex with the sugar daddy - she just sent a couple of nudes and flashed her pussy to him a couple of times and that was it. Would you date her long term? what if they had sex a few times but she was grossed out by him but she had to do it for the money to pay for college. Would you still date her?
  • The truth is that most very attractive women who flaunt designers items, luxury cars and vacations who are not born into rich families have sugar daddies in 2022. It is way more common than people would admit.
  • In fact, my FWB told me that one of her very innocent friends has started seeing a sugar daddy she met on seeking arrangements and that she only accompanies the man to high-end events and restaurants, but they haven't had sex yet. I know that soon enough she'd start having sex to get even more benefits from the oldcel. Thoughts?
  • Examples of posing with luxury cars and items. People with old money barely pose with items like this. This screams sugar baby:
  • View attachment 1719820
  • View attachment 1719822

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69
Fuck no. No thanks.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No, reason: whore

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
No ,once a gold digger always gold digger

it depends on the looks :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and fogdart
I wouldn’t like to but you’d never know

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and fogdart
If she is ready to do this kind pf thing for money, she probably is a party whore with high body count regardless

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and fogdart

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69
I'd be very hesitant to LTR if she's literally amazing to me with a great personality I'd have to test her massively to see if she's truly got my back

Get my rich mates to DM her for sugar daddy arrangements see if they bite, pretend I've lost shit loads of money, my job am struggling- will she help me and support or will attraction drop

If she passes then I'd consider LTR
If not she's a rotation job

Thing is us guys here can say no way we'd ltr a girl like this but irl when majority see this Stacy tier girl is giving them a chance and they like her - they probably will LTR JFL

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Sigmamale, Chadeep and 3 others
I'd be very hesitant to LTR if she's literally amazing to me with a great personality I'd have to test her massively to see if she's truly got my back

Get my rich mates to DM her for sugar daddy arrangements see if they bite, pretend I've lost shit loads of money, my job am struggling- will she help me and support or will attraction drop

If she passes then I'd consider LTR
If not she's a rotation job

Thing is us guys here can say no way we'd ltr a girl like this but irl when majority see this Stacy tier girl is giving them a chance and they like her - they probably will LTR JFL
That's the problem with a lot of Stacylite+ women, even the HQNP ones. Many are or were sugar babies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Sigmamale, Chadeep and 1 other person
never say never but rn no

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
@Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet
Your thoughts on this, I've written mine on the thread

China curry you have probably come across these types so many times

• +1
If she is ready to do this kind pf thing for money, she probably is a party whore with high body count regardless
Nah not necessarily the case there are girls who have sugar daddies but don't sleep around a lot. I get it that if you have a sugar daddy then there's a high chance that you're also promiscuous.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Stacy or stacylite like the girl in your pfp
:oops:

:love:

Nana K Pop 13
Nana K Pop 33
Screenshot 2022 06 02 001503
Screenshot 2022 06 02 000626
B7a02d10fdd0e6418520b4aaec8db0f7

🤔 I don't like the past but yeah I would. whatever. call me cuck or whatever :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and fogdart
She will see you/men, as walking wallets.

Just be her walking wallet bro

Wallet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and fogdart

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69@TDriver @Gestapo@Deusmaximus
I don't respect her but would do it anyway because I'm an incel (y)

• JFL
I’d ‘date’ her but cheat every weekend

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AscendingHero, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Bro I wanna know your thoughts? Would you LTR?
Nah not necessarily the case there are girls who have sugar daddies but don't sleep around a lot. I get it that if you have a sugar daddy then there's a high chance that you're also promiscuous.

• +1
Date yes, fall in love no. I don’t like sluts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, fogdart and FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet
Your thoughts on this, I've written mine on the thread

China curry you have probably come across these types so many times
I wouldn’t date, and your tests/solution to the issue sound autistic frankly, most girls would leave you if you pulled some autistic shit like that because it screams insecure JFL.

Your best bet is to either believe her or simply not date her, no reason to put yourself through that much mental agony over a girl. Remember she’s there to improve your life, she isn’t your life or a jewel which you need to guard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Chadethnic101
Ugly, Asian = automatic -2psl and she has no tits or ass so another -3psl

Leaving her at 3psl
:rage: you are a troll or a jealous female user

@Detona found another one :oops:

she is atleast 7/8 psl :owo: keep coping

Tumblr efa02f1251f6f0d8db78b1ccb6f28345 7931d773 500
E327986af95efb5e35543244488e5742
L6pghmme8zjgnnrcbrxq
Screenshot 2022 04 22 141749
12145322 868962523200286 605823035 n
Screenshot 2022 04 05 005444

Last edited:
Asian women are disgusting:sick:
Especially japanese women who are like 40% prostitues
your opinion is disgusting and probably you are aswell, :rage: shut up

tom and jerry cat GIF

I wouldn’t date, and your tests/solution to the issue sound autistic frankly, most girls would leave you if you pulled some autistic shit like that because it screams insecure JFL.

Your best bet is to either believe her or simply not date her, no reason to put yourself through that much mental agony over a girl. Remember she’s there to improve your life, she isn’t your life or a jewel which you need to guard
One of my friends asked me to pull something similar to his now wife jfl
It does provide some insight though, as a sugar girl is more likely to be promiscuous etc etc

I know you could just not date her but if she's Hella hot as really cool with you etc
Suppose you could accept the past but it may eat away at some people wondering other shit she's done
Unless you settle for a less good looking girl who's more innocent I guess

If I ever consider a relationship now I'm gonna say she's not my number 1 priority if she can't accept that we won't be together

Last edited:
  • JFL
Bro I wanna know your thoughts? Would you LTR?
I most likely wouldn't but if she had a unique circumstance then I would date her. Let's say she was born into a poor broken family and struggled growing up and had to do that to get a decent life for herself then yeah I don't mind. But if she's a regular middle class girl who dated sugar daddies to taste the high life and enjoy luxury life then no, i wouldn't date her. Also, even if I decide to date her she'd have to pass some loyalty tests for me to take her seriously.

• +1
One of my friends asked me to pull something similar to his now wife jfl
It does provide some insight though, as a sugar girl is more likely to be promiscuous etc etc

I know you could just not date her but if she's Hella hot as really cool with you etc
Suppose you could accept the past but it may eat away at some people wondering other shit she's done
Unless you settle for a less good looking girl who's more innocent I guess

If I ever consider a relationship now I'm gonna say she's not my number 1 priority if she can't accept that we won't be together
You know this scenario reminds me of this ancient greek speech I was reading, the case against timarchus. Context being this dude was a senator/politican and he was accused of getting fucked in the ass by older men for political power. Now bear in mind, that during this period in history, homosexuality was totally fine.

The argument was, was that a man who would sell his own body, would sell his own country. Now I think the same would apply to the woman in question, she sold her body/nudes for gain, what makes you think she won't do the same to you?

• +1
Date yes, fall in love no. I don’t like sluts
What if she has a body count of just 2 and had a sugar daddy. Technically, she's not a slut from that history. Would you fall in love with her?

Didn't read a single molecule. Just voted no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and fogdart
You know this scenario reminds me of this ancient greek speech I was reading, the case against timarchus. Context being this dude was a senator/politican and he was accused of getting fucked in the ass by older men for political power. Now bear in mind, that during this period in history, homosexuality was totally fine.

The argument was, was that a man who would sell his own body, would sell his own country. Now I think the same would apply to the woman in question, she sold her body/nudes for gain, what makes you think she won't do the same to you?
Interesting take dude for real

So you wouldn't LTR a Stacy whose done this?
Even if she grew up super poor and passed loyalty tests etc?

• +1
I don't mind (I'll just take what I can get), but she'll leave because I won't give her any money.:feelskek:

• +1
Lol at all these responses.. my answe Yes

This is no different then having a fuck buddy / fwb ..

The only difference is she’s getting paid by a guy who she’s not having sex with

And if you’re fucking her right she’ll probably give you some of the money from the SD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
Interesting take dude for real

So you wouldn't LTR a Stacy whose done this?
Even if she grew up super poor and passed loyalty tests etc?
Absolutely not, a woman willing to sell herself off for gain is forever ruined imo. There is redeeming yourself after that, it just shows how power/wealth hungry she is, deffo not a good partner to have.

I would never really loyalty test my gf too, I'm a big believer in "if she's going to cheat, she will cheat and you can't do anything". Pulling up stupid tests and shit is insecure and will only drive you insane, instead just know the signs of cheating and proceed accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Chadethnic101
I’d ‘date’ her but cheat every weekend
Damn bro. You sound like you have a lot of bitterness and retroactive jealousy in your heart. Let's say she was born into a poor broken family and struggled growing up and had to do that to survive and get a decent life for herself. Would you still cheat every weekend?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and forevergymcelling
Your poll options put words in my mouth. I doubt I would be too irritated if she never interacted with dicks, but trying to verify that is impossible.

• +1
Lol at all these responses.. my answe Yes

This is no different then having a fuck buddy / fwb ..

The only difference is she’s getting paid by a guy who she’s not having sex with

And if you’re fucking her right she’ll probably give you some of the money from the SD
Good take actually. I'd rather she had one sugar daddy in the past than have different Chads/Tyrones ONS/FWBs in the past. She's more likely to be alpha widowed by her past Chads/Tyrones ONS/FWBs than a sugar daddy - she can still pair bond with you, if she wasn't attracted to the sugar daddy. You're indeed high IQ, Tyronelite.

@whiteissuperior @Xangsane @DwayneWhite55 @Reckless Turtle @Germania @FailedNormieManlet @Manu le coq @eduardkoopman @forevergymcelling @Matthias8272 @Yliaster thoughts?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, DwayneWhite55, tyronelite and 1 other person
Yes because most women do it either way. Most women have alot of orbiters who they have different uses for (sex/flings, food, potential LTR partner, money, attention, companionship, etc). If you have female friends, you'll see this yourself lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, tyronelite and fogdart
Good take actually. I'd rather she had one sugar daddy in the past than have different Chads/Tyrones ONS/FWBs in the past. She's more likely to be alpha widowed by her past Chads/Tyrones ONS/FWBs than a sugar daddy - she can still pair bond with you, if she wasn't attracted to the sugar daddy. You're indeed high IQ, Tyronelite.

@whiteissuperior @Xangsane @DwayneWhite55 @Reckless Turtle @Germania @FailedNormieManlet @Manu le coq @eduardkoopman @forevergymcelling @Matthias8272 @Yliaster thoughts?
I assume OP was talking about being in a proper LTR with this girl, if a woman is willing to whore herself out for money she is for the streets lol. Would you date a hooker who had a bodycount of like 5?

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and fogdart

You still have to rival the lifestyle the sugar daddy was providing her.

• +1
Good take actually
I’m just using common sense lol

So many dudes are worried about sex instead of using the situation to their advantage

• +1
Yes because most women do it either way. Most women have alot of orbiters who they have different uses for (sex/flings, food, potential LTR partner, money, attention, companionship, etc). If you have female friends, you'll see this yourself lol.
The guys she uses for sex/flings are not orbiters. they are actually getting the best of her :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Manu le coq and Deleted member 12234
I assume OP was talking about being in a proper LTR with this girl, if a woman is willing to whore herself out for money she is for the streets lol. Would you date a hooker who had a bodycount of like 5?
>hooker
>bodycount of like 5

choose one bro lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, FailedNormieManlet and Manu le coq
That’s not the same thing

Paying directly for sex is prostitution

Paying for her lifestyle is companionship

Most these chicks aren’t even smashing their SD lol

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and fogdart
The guys she uses for sex/flings are not orbiters. they are actually getting the best of her :ROFLMAO:
Not necessarily. Some guys still want a relationship haha. But if they're just trying to fuck, all the power to them. Win-win.

• +1
I agree with this, but even still if a woman told me that she does it, i'd instantly be turned off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and fogdart
That’s not the same thing

Paying directly for sex is prostitution

Paying for her lifestyle is companionship

Most these chicks aren’t even smashing their SD lol
Tbh I'll guess that about 30% of attractive young women (6/10 and above) living in high cost of living cities like Miami, LA, NYC, San Francisco, Seattle etc in America have or are seeing sugar daddies in 2022

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back