Would you ever date a girl who has had a sugar daddy in the past? Why and why not?

Would you date a girl who had a sugar daddy in the past?

• Yes, I respect her hustle as long as she stopped seeing him

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • No, she's a dirty slut with no morals or standards

Votes: 36 83.7%

• Total voters
That’s not the same thing

Paying directly for sex is prostitution

Paying for her lifestyle is companionship

Most these chicks aren’t even smashing their SD lol
I'd say its closer to a girl having onlyfans, but she doesn't get fucked on it. Even if she doesn't do anything sexual on there, its still a bad look

Lol at all these responses.. my answe Yes

This is no different then having a fuck buddy / fwb ..

The only difference is she’s getting paid by a guy who she’s not having sex with

And if you’re fucking her right she’ll probably give you some of the money from the SD
I sort of agree, but it shows she’s willing to lead men on for money, so at the very least it should be factored in. Foids like this will be very willing to play you

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
What if she has a body count of just 2 and had a sugar daddy. Technically, she's not a slut from that history. Would you fall in love with her?
Puhh…. need to analyse her, but maybe yes 🤔🤔

• +1
Tbh I'll guess that about 30% of attractive young women (6/10 and above) living in high cost of living cities like Miami, LA, NYC, San Francisco, Seattle etc in America have or are seeing sugar daddies in 2022
Exactly the majority of girls these dudes are dealing with aren’t on sugar sites

• JFL
yes and i would scam her

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
I sort of agree, but it shows she’s willing to lead men on for money, so at the very least it should be factored in. Foids like this will be very willing to play you
How is she leading on men lol

These SD are willing / agreeing to pay lol it’s not like she has a gun to their head forcing them to pay them

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I'd say its closer to a girl having onlyfans, but she doesn't get fucked on it. Even if she doesn't do anything sexual on there, its still a bad look
It’s only a bad look when it comes to background check & she publicly lets everyone know she has an OF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Good take actually. I'd rather she had one sugar daddy in the past than have different Chads/Tyrones ONS/FWBs in the past. She's more likely to be alpha widowed by her past Chads/Tyrones ONS/FWBs than a sugar daddy - she can still pair bond with you, if she wasn't attracted to the sugar daddy. You're indeed high IQ, Tyronelite.

@whiteissuperior @Xangsane @DwayneWhite55 @Reckless Turtle @Germania @FailedNormieManlet @Manu le coq @eduardkoopman @forevergymcelling @Matthias8272 @Yliaster thoughts?
Imagine dating a girl long term who already had a sugar daddy or a fwb:feelskek:
If the girl is at my taste of course i will be friend with benefices with her but nothing more.
Do what you do, but my children mother’s won’t be a hoe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart and tyronelite
How is she leading on men lol

These SD are willing / agreeing to pay lol it’s not like she has a gun to their head forcing them to pay them
I agree, it’s the fact that men are simps that’s the problem. But still the fact she’s willing to profit off that means she’s too low inhib

I know some girls who are giga high inhib and won’t even let a dude they don’t like buy her dinner

And this is coming from a dude who has “pimped out” his female friends (helped them sell feet pics/bikini pics and even nudes. Might make a thread about it). Women are very anxious so girls willing to utilize male thirst for profit in that way are actually low inhib and not LTR material

• +1
Bro most chicks you’re dealing with already fucking :lul::lul:

The delusion of you guys.. y’all act like you’re the only guy she’s seeing

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, fogdart, forevergymcelling and 2 others
I agree, it’s the fact that men are simps that’s the problem. But still the fact she’s willing to profit off that means she’s too low inhib

I know some girls who are giga high inhib and won’t even let a dude they don’t like buy her dinner

And this is coming from a dude who has “pimped out” his female friends (helped them sell feet pics/bikini pics and even nudes. Might make a thread about it). Women are very anxious so girls willing to utilize male thirst for profit in that way are actually low inhib and not LTR material
That’s no issue for me lol

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Bro most chicks you’re dealing with already fucking :lul::lul:

The delusion of you guys.. y’all act like you’re the only guy she’s seeing
a decent proportion of girls are ltrs only, i’d rather choose in this poolthan anything else. Doesn’t change what i said, nothing will make me want to commit long term to a hoe

• Love it
Damn bro. You sound like you have a lot of bitterness and retroactive jealousy in your heart. Let's say she was born into a poor broken family and struggled growing up and had to do that to survive and get a decent life for herself. Would you still cheat every weekend?
I'm extremely bitter ngl

How can you not be when you realize how unjust this life is.

Doesn't matter tbh millions of girls are born into broken families and don't turn into gold diggers. My standards for LTRs are very high. I don't need a relationship, I'm more than happy slaying for the rest of my days.

If I'm going to commit to someone, she's going to have to deserve my loyalty and respect. And a gold digging whore does not deserve either. So I'd LTR her for sexual convenience and companionship but that's it

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, cvzvvc, AscendingHero and 3 others
a decent proportion of girls are ltrs only, i’d rather choose in this poolthan anything else. Doesn’t change what i said, nothing will make me want to commit long term to a hoe
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 17872, tyronelite and 2 others
I'm extremely bitter ngl

How can you not be when you realize how unjust this life is.

Doesn't matter tbh millions of girls are born into broken families and don't turn into gold diggers. My standards for LTRs are very high. I don't need a relationship, I'm more than happy slaying for the rest of my days.

If I'm going to commit to someone, she's going to have to deserve my loyalty and respect. And a gold digging whore does not deserve either. So I'd LTR her for sexual convenience and companionship but that's it
:feelsgiga: you have done too many Maherfish experiemnts and deluded urself

chill, real life is different, work hard and smart, get a hobby and purpose in your life.

This "slaying" mindset is toxic you should realize that and work on yourself and what matters

:oops:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart
Bro of course if the only girls you meet irl are from clubs and tinder you won’t see them.
But trust me at least 30% of young dateable women have an antislut mindset

• JFL
:feelsgiga: you have done too many Maherfish experiemnts and deluded urself

chill, real life is different, work hard and smart, get a hobby and purpose in your life.

This "slaying" mindset is toxic you should realize that and work on yourself and what matters

Bro I haven't slayed in ages, I've been in a LTR for the past 4 years

Muh purpose in life = financial freedom. Only once you're rich can you pursue a real purpose

The moneypill destroyed me more than 1000x Maherfishes ever could

You have no idea what it's like to suffer everyday because of lack of money, it makes inceldom pain feel like a joke in comparison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16474, fogdart and 2 others
Bro of course if the only girls you meet irl are from clubs and tinder you won’t see them.
But trust me at least 30% of young dateable women have an antislut mindset
99% of girls I have ever met through school, work, hobbies, tinder, clubs, family friends ect have been sluts for good looking men

You would find it difficult to find a girl who's 20+ with a slaycount below 7

I mean attractive girls btw not LTB- genetic trash or landwhales

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Manu le coq, fogdart and 1 other person
I most likely wouldn't but if she had a unique circumstance then I would date her. Let's say she was born into a poor broken family and struggled growing up and had to do that to get a decent life for herself then yeah I don't mind. But if she's a regular middle class girl who dated sugar daddies to taste the high life and enjoy luxury life then no, i wouldn't date her. Also, even if I decide to date her she'd have to pass some loyalty tests for me to take her seriously.
Hey nigga whats ur bodyfat

99% of girls I have ever met through school, work, hobbies, tinder, clubs, family friends ect have been sluts for good looking men

Can vouch every hot girl i ever interacted off tinder NEVER WAS VIRGIN
I HATE WOMEN

Sigh..

And how do you know a specific chick is LTR only?

How do you know since she lost her virginity she smashed 5 dudes in between her last relationship ? Etc

I disagree we might not live in the same planet. Everyone is desperate to date hot people from the other gender tho

• +1
Hey nigga whats ur bodyfat
last time I check was 15.9%

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Sigh..

And how do you know a specific chick is LTR only?

How do you know since she lost her virginity she smashed 5 dudes in between her last relationship ? Etc
It’s quite easy with time, you just have to look at her and her behaviour, does she have tats? How open is she about her sexuality? How bitter is she regarding the other gender? How much she abuse make up? Her relationship with her father and other males, how bitter is she about male/relationship (aka all men are assholes)
Her clothing style ( women love to be admirred, but if she dress 99% with fuck doll clothing, it’s over)
open brah.
Does she party a lot? Are her female friends hoes as well? Does she have a lot of male friends? And ask her a subtile way and non judgmental her amount of male partner (she can lie if done wrong)

Her age, the younger she is the more manipulable she is and a lower bodycount.

With time and by learning to know her more you can quite be sure to 99% if she is dateable or belong to the street.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and tyronelite
It’s quite easy with time, you just have to look at her and her behaviour, does she have tats? How open is she about her sexuality? How bitter is she regarding the other gender? How much she abuse make up? Her relationship with her father and other males, how bitter is she about male/relationship (aka all men are assholes)
Her clothing style ( women love to be admirred, but if she dress 99% with fuck doll clothing, it’s over)
open brah.
Does she party a lot? Are her female friends hoes as well? Does she have a lot of male friends? And ask her a subtile way and non judgmental her amount of male partner (she can lie if done wrong)

With time and by learning to know her more you can quite be sure to 99% if she is dateable or belong to the street.
1654548139137 1654548139137

If you can’t understand that by talking to people and learning to know them more make it easier to know their mindset. I can’t do nothing for you:hnghn:
Im sorry bro but all that shit you listed came from red pill theory :lul::lul:

You know how many chicks I talked to on yubo who was dying to lose their virginity ??

I’m telling you you’re gonna LTR a chick you think isn’t a hoe & you’re gonna get finessed :lul:

open brah.

I understand your point Manu, but women in 2022 know that men judge them harshly for sleeping around and will hide it to the best of their abilities. I had an FWB who does NOT have all of the slutty qualities you mentioned and has a great relationship with her dad, but she still slept around for fun. She's definitely dateable because she told me she regrets her past but there's no way I could tell whether she was a slut or not before she confessed to me. In fact, I met in the LIBRARY a fricking library. I thought she was a good girl till she opened up.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Bro I haven't slayed in ages, I've been in a LTR for the past 4 years

Muh purpose in life = financial freedom. Only once you're rich can you pursue a real purpose

The moneypill destroyed me more than 1000x Maherfishes ever could

You have no idea what it's like to suffer everyday because of lack of money, it makes inceldom pain feel like a joke in comparison
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

my credit in bank is less than 2 digits

the dark knight batman GIF

• JFL
I understand your point Manu, but women in 2022 know that men judge them harshly for sleeping around and will hide it to the best of their abilities. I had an FWB who does NOT have all of the slutty qualities you mentioned and has a great relationship with her dad, but she still slept around for fun. She's definitely dateable because she told me she regrets her past but there's no way I could tell whether she was a slut or not before she confessed to me. In fact, I met in the LIBRARY a fricking library. I thought she was a good girl till she opened up.
These youngins better learn soon or else they’re gonna be in a world of bitterness & red pill rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and fogdart
the fact that she accepted to be your fwb is a redflag already, there is always exception to the rules anyways, we can’t know for fact if she is or not, . that’s why you have to pick her young and/or try to get her to confess to you by seeming open about sexuality:feelshmm:.

Im sorry bro but all that shit you listed came from red pill theory :lul::lul:

You know how many chicks I talked to on yubo who was dying to lose their virginity ??

I’m telling you you’re gonna LTR a chick you think isn’t a hoe & you’re gonna get finessed :lul:
Redpill theory is quite legit irl. I didn’t even knew what i said was redpilled, it come from experience.

I wasn’t there with you so i have a hard time believing this. And regardless it don’t change what i said. And have no point with the subject whatsoever.

Maybe, or maybe not. At least i have 10x more chance than you to date a hqnp girl.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Maybe, or maybe not. At least i have 10x more chance than you to date a hqnp girl.
Ahh there it is… @fogdart

Niggas think I want a virgin lol

• JFL

I honestly don't care too much about a girl's virginity as long as she's not alpha-widowed and can pair bond with me I'm good.

• +1

I’m not looking for a virgin just a quality girl with good morales values
And a body count under 4

And a body count under 4
Lemme ask you a question buddy boyo..

You’ve had casual sex / flings / hookups yes ?

Yeah she will be in top percent of women in everything.
But i plan to be in the top 1% everything of men as well.
There is no point of self improvement other way.
Have fun settling for the same fat tatted 32 yo whore untill the end of your life. chad got to fuck for free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I honestly don't care too much about a girl's virginity as long as she's not alpha-widowed and can pair bond with me I'm good.
And a body count under 4
She can have just 2 body count but she will never forget her big cock Chad or Tyrone ex boyfriend and she can also have 10 body count but not very attracted to any of them. You should aim for girls who are not alpha-widowed and can pair bond properly

• +1
Ok so do you understand you contributed to adding to women’s body count correct ?
Yeah but if she accepeted to be fwb or hookup with me she was a whore regardless and would have slept with someone else if i declined.
And if by miracle she wasn’t i absolutely don’t care, other men buisness isn’t mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and fogdart
She can have just 2 body count but she will never forget her big cock Chad or Tyrone ex boyfriend and she can also have 10 body count but not very attracted to any of them. You should aim for girls who are not alpha-widowed and can pair bond properly
The lower body she had, the less likely she falled upon someone who mogged me.
but we plan to be chads with big cocks and success anyways. I think i could mog her previous parteners in most way possible within my late 20s

• +1
Yeah but if she accepeted to be fwb or hookup with me she was a whore regardless and would have slept with someone else if i declined.
And if by miracle she wasn’t i absolutely don’t care, other men buisness isn’t mine
By your logic all virgins are whores :lul::lul:

Here’s another issue

These dudes think they’re SAFE if they LTR a chick with a low / no body count & she’ll never cheat on them lol

• +1
  • Let's say she's Stacylite/Stacy tier and claims that she never had sex with the sugar daddy - she just sent a couple of nudes and flashed her pussy to him a couple of times and that was it. Would you date her long term? what if they had sex a few times but she was grossed out by him but she had to do it for the money to pay for college. Would you still date her?
  • The truth is that most very attractive women who flaunt designers items, luxury cars and vacations who are not born into rich families have sugar daddies in 2022. It is way more common than people would admit.
  • In fact, my FWB told me that one of her very innocent friends has started seeing a sugar daddy she met on seeking arrangements and that she only accompanies the man to high-end events and restaurants, but they haven't had sex yet. I know that soon enough she'd start having sex to get even more benefits from the oldcel. Thoughts?
  • Examples of posing with luxury cars and items. People with old money barely pose with items like this. This screams sugar baby:
  • View attachment 1719820
  • View attachment 1719822

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69@TDriver @Gestapo@Deusmaximus
no I wouldn't date a prostitute.

• Love it
If she got rich by her sugar daddy, she could become my sugar momma

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart and tyronelite
First thought would be hookup fwb yes, ltr no.

However reality is that a large proportion of beautiful girls in cities like London, Paris, NYC, Miami, LA, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore are in someway selling sex for cash, because it's too unaffordable.

So where do u draw the line? Is a girl doing onlyfans the same as one actually escorting or one with sugar daddy??

• +1
almost every girl has done something sexual for a guy for money

even the most sheltered ones

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back