would you fuck a 6ft blonde white girl

Ideal wife height

Yeah sure, especially if its an actual LTR with a family ahead, we would make tall mogger half curry half white sons. Nic Kaufmann except tall af, would literally be cleaning up jbs everywhere.

Yeah sure, especially if its an actual LTR with a family ahead, we would make tall mogger half curry half white sons. Nic Kaufmann except tall af, would literally be cleaning up jbs everywhere.
Highly Doubt you'll make Nic Kauffman tier sons. His Dad was a Chadlite mom is a Curry Stacy.

Highly Doubt you'll make Nic Kauffman tier sons. His Dad was a Chadlite mom is a Curry Stacy.
His mom was "stacy"... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Jfl curries must have REAL low standards, she is a high tier becky at most, my sister mogs her and i always considered her average becky for western standards. plus nic kaufmann takes mostly after his mom, he just has blue eyes, and brown hair from his dad.

If i had a nordic white girl giving me sons, the son would take after the nordic female but maybe hair color and eye color after me, he would practically be white and med.

Last edited:
if she looked like this

get ahead of the 6'7 people after zoomer gen

His mom was "stacy"... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Jfl curries must have REAL low standards, she is a high tier becky at most, my sister mogs her. plus nic kaufmann takes mostly after his mom, he just has blue eyes, and brown hair from his dad.

If i had a nordic white girl giving me sons, the son would take after the nordic female but maybe hair color and eye color after me, he would practically be white and med.
She is way above Average in Curryland. Vist India sometime most women are Skinnyfat with Bloated Round Faces. She can get a Rich Chadpreet Easily.

She is way above Average in Curryland. Vist India sometime most women are Skinnyfat with Bloated Round Faces. She can get a Rich Chadpreet Easily.

Nic kaufmann is literally done if this nigga was real.

Imagine this 6'3+ nigga standing next to nic kaufmann jfl, stop coping.

View attachment 1386974 Nic kaufmann is literally done if this nigga was real.

Imagine this 6'3+ nigga standing next to nic kaufmann jfl, stop coping.
That's a White Stacy Good luck getting her as a Curry without Status and 8/10+ looks.

h

Last edited:
That's a White Stacy Good luck getting her as a Curry without Status and 8/10+ looks.
ok ok ok FINE. Ill literally just use some "average" becky then.

Personally i dont like it because his face came out too juvinile and not older-ish teen, like around the same age as kaufmann, but i gave him longer hair cause kaufmann wears his hair long with curtains.

Screenshot 20211101 042633 FaceApp

Yeah man, this 6'3+ dude wouldnt slay, :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: