Would you fuck a pure bred savo whore

Fuark, never knew you were this knowledgeable, master stranger.

Also come on discord, i have a rate request (and yes, he's over 5 psl :rolleyes: )
@StrangerDanger is phenotype master I only listen to his classifications everyone else is to retarded

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Erik-Jón
Fuark, never knew you were this knowledgeable, master stranger.

Also come on discord, i have a rate request (and yes, he's over 5 psl :rolleyes: )
Its one of my few autistic interests

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It is evident that they resemble eachother, can't tell if you are trolling or not. She has all the characteristics of an east baltid which is her closest classification and and it is clear that she is a reduced borealized type which excludes any form of Aurignacoid classification (calling her anglo saxon is stupid as she doesn't have a refined straight tall slender nordid morphology but a very round plump one together with prominent cheeks and other mongoloid and borealized characteristics. I agree that it doesn't make logically sense to classify her as northeastern as she is of western euro background but just phenotypically she clearly has a northeastern look whether it be pseudo or not or of amerindian influence
nope
she looks exactly like the anglo saxon composite youve pasted into your comment, virtually 100% like it
I saw you previously argue that East Baltids (savolaxids) have nothing to do with Asians which is wrong as they are a phenotype with a broad range of appearances due to encompassing multiple distinct components into their phenotype, one of them being Lappoid (Mongoloid) aswell as some Aurignacoid (Nordid) due to admixture with the local lappoid population which has influenced their attributes giving them more mongoloid forms such as a shorter more brachycephalized skull, upturned noses with lower nasal bridges, flatter facial bones, epicanthal folds, more soft tissue around the face, prominent cheeks, softer chins etc many of which she is in possession of
they dont have anything to do with asians and im correct
lappoids arent mongoloid and even your non source humanphenotypes.com says they developed their pheno around the neolithic in eastern europe, and later solidified it through intense selection for the cold. AKA nothing to do with mongoloid dna
and lappoids arent mongoloid
at most they have a quarter asian dna which isnt enough to make them mongoloid, and thats in the more eastern secluded parts
also her eyes are clearly different than those examples u posted lmao, she barely has an epicanthic fold
She has a overwhelmingly east baltid appearence and I don't get how you cant see it, although she slightly has more Nordoid influence in her than a typical baltid as she has a slightly slimmer and less broader face but it still embodies the east baltid phenotype as again its a mix. If you have any better classifications or reason why she looks western i want to hear.
nope
she is mesocephalic and has the typical northwestern european look to her
Passes better in the Baltics, Finland and Poland than the British Isles
no. she would be clearly recognized as a foreigner in those countries
If you have any better classifications or reason why she looks western i want to hear.
i do, thankfully you were the one to provide it for me:

they look like twins
she also has small cheekbones (very untypical for baltics) and a clearly west european looking nose
also her neurocranium is narrow which isnt typical for baltics

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
  • +1
nope
she looks exactly like the anglo saxon composite youve pasted into your comment, virtually 100% like it

lappoids arent mongoloid and even your non source humanphenotypes.com says they developed their pheno around the neolithic in eastern europe, and later solidified it through intense selection for the cold. AKA nothing to do with mongoloid dna
at most they have a quarter asian dna which isnt enough to make them mongoloid, and thats in the more eastern secluded parts
also her eyes are clearly different than those examples u posted lmao, she barely has an epicanthic fold
They look nothing alike at all, the anglo saxon is way more auriganacoid and has a completly different facial morphology, pigmentation and soft features
Even betaface which is unbiased facial recognition technology has her closest match as the East Baltid composite

I would agree that they aren't pure mongoloids but to claim that they have nothing to do with mongoloids is completely wrong as a significant part of their genome is of Siberian origins and they overwhelmingly carry N1c originating in Eastern Eurasia where they migrated from

(However, a number of class I and class II alleles (B*4001, A*2402, DRB1*0901 and DRB1*1101) in the Swedish Sami are characteristic of Asian populations. Admixture analyses indicate that 87% of the Sami gene pool is of European origin and that the Asian contribution is 13%)
Some have more, here are two sami Eurogenes K13 results from Gedmatch showing that these two individuals are roughly a quarter Siberian

And the mongoloid admixture is undeniably observable on their faces likewise all the anthropologists of the last century like Coon, Lundman, Lundborg noted

nope
she is mesocephalic and has the typical northwestern european look to her
How does she in any way look typical NW Euro, provide any examples if you can please
The closest western pheno would be subnordid but it looks too western, she is too borealized with an mongolid altered appearance to fit that bill

no. she would be clearly recognized as a foreigner in those countries
she'd fit perfectly
I do, thankfully you were the one to provide it for me:
View attachment 1813889View attachment 1813890
they look like twins
she also has small cheekbones (very untypical for baltics) and a clearly west european looking nose
also her neurocranium is narrow which isnt typical for baltics
How is her cheekbones small, broader, plumper and more prominent than that slim and longfaced Aurignacoid type you just sent and since East Baltid is a stable type of various components they have more varying range and smaller cheeks is fine

Other east baltids who doesnt have broad cheekbones and large neurocraniums aswell due to higher Nordid influence but it still remains as their classification as its a broad spectrum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Erik-Jón
They look nothing alike at all, the anglo saxon is way more auriganacoid and has a completly different facial morphology, pigmentation and soft features
Even betaface which is unbiased facial recognition technology has her closest match as the East Baltid composite
View attachment 1813907

View attachment 1813908View attachment 1813910

I would agree that they aren't pure mongoloids but to claim that they have nothing to do with mongoloids is completely wrong as a significant part of their genome is of Siberian origins and they overwhelmingly carry N1c originating in Eastern Eurasia where they migrated from
View attachment 1813951View attachment 1813952
(However, a number of class I and class II alleles (B*4001, A*2402, DRB1*0901 and DRB1*1101) in the Swedish Sami are characteristic of Asian populations. Admixture analyses indicate that 87% of the Sami gene pool is of European origin and that the Asian contribution is 13%)
Some have more, here are two sami Eurogenes K13 results from Gedmatch showing that these two individuals are roughly a quarter Siberian
View attachment 1813935View attachment 1813936
And the mongoloid admixture is undeniably observable on their faces likewise all the anthropologists of the last century like Coon, Lundman, Lundborg noted
View attachment 1813916View attachment 1813949View attachment 1813941View attachment 1813918View attachment 1813921View attachment 1813920View attachment 1813922View attachment 1813924

How does she in any way look typical NW Euro, provide any examples if you can please
The closest western pheno would be subnordid but it looks too western, she is too borealized with an mongolid altered appearance to fit that bill
View attachment 1813958

she'd fit perfectly

How is her cheekbones small, broader, plumper and more prominent than that slim and longfaced Aurignacoid type you just sent and since East Baltid is a stable type of various components they have more varying range and smaller cheeks is fine
View attachment 1813963View attachment 1813965
Other east baltids who doesnt have broad cheekbones and large neurocraniums aswell due to higher Nordid influence but it still remains as their classification as its a broad spectrum
View attachment 1813972View attachment 1813974View attachment 1813976View attachment 1813977View attachment 1813978
Fuck they’re so fucking holy shitttttttttt they were chosen by god holy shitttttt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1813907

View attachment 1813916View attachment 1813949View attachment 1813941View attachment 1813918View attachment 1813921View attachment 1813920View attachment 1813922View attachment 1813924

View attachment 1813958

she'd fit perfectly

View attachment 1813972View attachment 1813974View attachment 1813976View attachment 1813977View attachment 1813978
That bottom right foid looks sooooo good holy shit, I’m debating learning finnish instead of German

• JFL
H
View attachment 1813907

View attachment 1813958

she'd fit perfectly

You knowledge mogged this balkin rat so hard it’s over for his career as a phenotype master he’s just a poser and should be ip perma banned

• JFL
@StrangerDanger wjats a better pheno type borreby or savoxalid

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Erik-Jón
Borreby on men savolaxid for females
They are both better for foids imo though female borrebys are cute there’s not a single 6psl+ borreby that looks borreby because pure borrebys can’t be higher then htn imo for plethora of reasons eventually if you add enough cromag to borreby it can larp as something else and save itself from trucelhood, if foid asks me my phenotype I’ll say faelid with baltic component and that I’m a short skilled meso she’ll never know the truth

• +1
@StrangerDanger whatsvmy face shape anyways is it oval or round, my fhwr is exactly 2 lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you Miren my chin tucking, hmmm I’d say rn round or oval but as I get leaner probably diamond or square more likely diamond
help youre making me feel autistic as fuck

H

You knowledge mogged this balkin rat so hard it’s over for his career as a phenotype master he’s just a poser and should be ip perma banned
stop coping, both of you are talking about made up phenos, being a phenotype master = loser, because its pseudoscience
you should be permabanned for calling baltics hapa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
stop coping, both of you are talking about made up phenos, being a phenotype master = loser, because its pseudoscience
ove

• JFL
Calling baltics hapa is jokes you fucking retard

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
you are fueling my autism by mentioning this phenotype stuff 20 times a day
What are your other autistic passions asides phenos, my guess is geology is one also

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
making best friends with south asians
What happens when baltic country’s, borrebys , and savoxalids conquer India rape and enslave all your friends

He’s so retarded he’d probably call me a faelid like aprictycels what a retard
you are retarded fggt, urgoofy ass isnt smart or funny u understand right u little cringey goofy goober. ill beat sense into like ur cuck beta father should have

• JFL