Would you fuck her?????????????????????????????

Would you fuck her?????????????????????????????

• Undoubtedly, yes

• If I was on a dry-spell

• Have a chick, so no

• With the right amount of alcohol

• Classic pump and dump, absolutely

• Nigga I am HIGH T. She is smashable

• I am sub 5 so I would feast on this

• No I wouldn't

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Photo 2021 05 06 10 22 25

why is there no option called "Nigga i am LOW T. she is not smashable"

• +1
Reactions: Fart mic
To all the men that said yes

Photo 2021 05 05 20 58 20

Exclusively from the rear right?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin, .👽., Birdcell and 1 other person
To all the men that said yes

View attachment 1456925

Exclusively from the rear right?
i could tell that she was a subhuman by the amount of makeup that whore used :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. every whore that uses a lot of fakeup is 90% fucking ugly foid trying to hide her uglyness :lul:. ngl i probably would aswell if i was a ugly foid, since lefort 3 would be way to risky, and most men are too dumb to realize how much deceived they get from fakeupmaxxed whores :feelskek: @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Jason Voorhees, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
literally average women without makeup

still think that she is prize thanks to simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
juggernout law :feelsgood:

BBC only tho, once that BBC goes inside her, she will never go back to pink dick.

once you go black, you never go back

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Looks subhuman even with makeup

i am into psl austist morphs sorry

This is why women absolutely dominate the SMP, and anyone that says otherwise is clearly uninformed. Most average looking women can go to well above average with makeup (5-7). This is an issue because the average man is still a 5 from a woman’s perspective, but the average woman is a 7 from a man’s. Men’s demand curve shifts right, but women’s supply and/or demand curve does not shit right to counterbalance. Thus, there is market inflation and men become worth less. The sub-8 law exists (although I believe it to be more of the sub-6/7 law and not as high as 8)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, ifyouwannabemylover and MakinItHappenReturn
This is why women absolutely dominate the SMP, and anyone that says otherwise is clearly uninformed. Most average looking women can go to well above average with makeup (5-7). This is an issue because the average man is still a 5 from a woman’s perspective, but the average woman is a 7 from a man’s. Men’s demand curve shifts right, but women’s supply and/or demand curve does not shit right to counterbalance. Thus, there is market inflation and men become worth less. The sub-8 law exists (although I believe it to be more of the sub-6/7 law and not as high as 8)

I matched with her several months back when I was single. Tried to hit it and quit it but she was too hard to work.

She left a link to her insta in her profile and I went there and that fucking photo lmao she actually didn't care :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: chadison
She left a link to her insta in her profile and I went there and that fucking photo lmao she actually didn't care :ROFLMAO:
Yep, why should she care when she can post a photo of herself in the most unflattering terms and STILL get simped for by men? Female empowerment.

Hate the game, not the player. I’ve just given up pursuing women in general and only pursue them when they have given me CLEAR IOIs prior. I think this is the superior approach, I have had a 2/3 success rate doing it this way (success defined as any allowance of sexual contact-kissing, or more) which is extremely high. Generally when I failed it was because of some stupid mistake I did (I.e. bad conversation).

• +1
Yep, why should she care when she can post a photo of herself in the most unflattering terms and STILL get simped for by men? Female empowerment.

Hate the game, not the player. I’ve just given up pursuing women in general and only pursue them when they have given me CLEAR IOIs prior. I think this is the superior approach, I have had a 2/3 success rate doing it this way (success defined as any allowance of sexual contact-kissing, or more) which is extremely high. Generally when I failed it was because of some stupid mistake I did (I.e. bad conversation).

I agree with you fully. Forget simping in order to get with a girl.

Using game is one thing, but it should only ever come into the equation, ONCE, you know that you have her attraction. PHYSICAL attraction. If that isn't there, you are just giving attention to a woman that will 'use you' for attention.

It's not the game btw. It's technology, but I do suppose that is where the game takes place now a days, so it is.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Using game is one thing, but it should only ever come into the equation, ONCE, you know that you have her attraction. PHYSICAL attraction. If that isn't there, you are just giving attention to a woman that will 'use you' for attention.
Someone gets it. Game matters, but only AFTER looks matter (i.e. you pass the looks threshold, which is usually when you are a 6 or 7/10, depending on the woman). As a man you must be good at EVERYTHING. Good looking, intelligent, wise, socially adept, popular, rich. Otherwise it isn’t enough.

such is why I have stopped caring. I’m going to live life the way I fucking want, and not mold my existence in order to please another gender.

• +1