Would you fuck her?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Im nnot sure if I can name her without getting banned, but basically it's an incredibly passing feminine white (tanned) brazilian tranny who is really rich, has fucked about 200 men at the very least, has honestly gorgeous feet, ass, tits, hips and face. Her face is I'd say easily HTB, her body is fake obv (duh) but still easily 8/10 at least. Of course she prolly has some bad STDs coz literally the whole city has run a train on her already, with or without condoms, doesn't matter

So say she is down to milk your dick with her fat ass, give you Chad treatment, would you say yes or fuck no?

dnrd + no pics, no care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, juste, Sens and 2 others
has fucked about 200 men at the very least,
Just imagine the smell for 2 sec
Mask What Smells GIF by Abhi The Nomad

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24371
Give the name at least

im genuinely asking if i could do it without a ban, if its only in PMs.
I think the best course of action is not to tell a staff member you’re going to send someone tranny shit. 😭😂

I think the best course of action is not to tell a staff member you’re going to send someone tranny shit. 😭😂
but woul;d that be bannable if its in PMs?

Im nnot sure if I can name her without getting banned, but basically it's an incredibly passing feminine white (tanned) brazilian tranny who is really rich, has fucked about 200 men at the very least, has honestly gorgeous feet, ass, tits, hips and face. Her face is I'd say easily HTB, her body is fake obv (duh) but still easily 8/10 at least. Of course she prolly has some bad STDs coz literally the whole city has run a train on her already, with or without condoms, doesn't matter

So say she is down to milk your dick with her fat ass, give you Chad treatment, would you say yes or fuck no?

No I would never fuck any tranny no matter how good he looked. I am not gay bro.

Thalita Zampirolli?