Would you fuck this native american latina? (HARDER THAN YOU THINK)

quemirasmanv2

quemirasmanv2

Kraken
Now i understand spaniards

POV: u captured an aborigen americana:

fideos got more ass than forum

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 68396 and Deleted member 60051
dnw manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, kebab, yeeyeeslayer and 5 others
How you gonna fuck them when your nose barley reaches their pussy standing up miguel

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
How you gonna fuck them when your nose barley reaches their pussy standing up miguel
what? im latino faggot, mixed latinas are 155cm

and i fucked 184cm gringas

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Only gays like @anthony111553 would say no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), ascension, butterworld and 1 other person
Only gays like @anthony111553 would say no
Cel

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Sny, bobtheflowerpot and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 60051 and nofap

Obvio que me la cogiera. Aunque me gustan las que son más blanquitas

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and Luffymaxxing
Los indígenas nativos no se veían así, estos cuerpos son mixtos de españoles e indígenas es la raza mestiza. Los españoles tuvieron hijos con las indígenas y las hicieron esposas, no es como los ingleses que fueron siempre racistas y esclavizaron a los negros y chinos.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
People wonder how to 5'6" Latinocels end up with attractive women when two of the most well known posters from Latam are insanely NT and low inhib. This Argentinian mfer is my top 3 favorite user.

• Love it
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
Los indígenas nativos no se veían así, estos cuerpos son mixtos de españoles e indígenas es la raza mestiza. Los españoles tuvieron hijos con las indígenas y las hicieron esposas, no es como los ingleses que fueron siempre racistas y esclavizaron a los negros y chinos.
El último es la más indígena y la primera es un mezcla pero más indígena comparado a la segunda. El cara de la última se mira como los indígenas que yo conozco.

El último es la más indígena y la primera es un mezcla pero más indígena comparado a la segunda. El cara de la última se mira como los indígenas que yo conozco.
Where are you from? I know you’re an Americancel but where is your descendency from?

Where are you from? I know you’re an Americancel but where is your descendency from?
us but Dominican/Peruvian heritage
JFL Yes they do. A lot of them are betabuxxes

Usually the MILFS hang around those
No we just overrate the goblinas they get with. Most of the women are looksmatched with the men realistically. The women the Edgars in the west coast pull aren’t that attractive. And where I live since it’s more Caribbean Hispanics here it’s usually guys dating down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051

where do you find these lmao

All the hispanis where I live look white or asian

¿Su nuevo presidente realmente se está convirtiendo al judaísmo?

I love latinas but white women are more feminine due to coloring nose and prey eyes

latinas have an extremely high smv natually. idk why.

they are the only ones in the world who actually look good with curves, they created the term bbl for a reason and most surgeries for cosmetic butt implants and etc stem from there

but idk, when they say “ay papi😩” or wtv they say in Spanish while moaning. (Also their moans are crazy bro) They make you nut instantly. there’s a reason my dad has 4 kids bro. Latinas have a crazy power bro

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and quemirasmanv2
latinas have an extremely high smv natually. idk why.

they are the only ones in the world who actually look good with curves, they created the term bbl for a reason and most surgeries for cosmetic butt implants and etc stem from there

but idk, when they say “ay papi😩” or wtv they say in Spanish while moaning. (Also their moans are crazy bro) They make you nut instantly. there’s a reason my dad has 4 kids bro. Latinas have a crazy power bro
yeah bro they are seductive af and they are good sluts

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002

Users who are viewing this thread

Back