Would you fuck?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I would

Something about her turns me on here. Freckles maybe? Eye color? idk

• Ugh..
Reactions: billymidnight and flippasav
She's mid as fuck but idk sometimes there's something in such girls that gets strangely attractive, despite mid looks

for me it's Angela Collier, she has channel about physics, she's average but something in the way she talks with such soft voice sometimes and way she acts makes me want to look in her eyes deeply pin her to wall and fuck her crazy

idk maybe it's because I fucked many nerd girls like this that I feel them out now, they're always shy but when they're interested in you you can see in the way they look at you that they just dream in this moment about getting choked and brutally fucked, it's really hot that you can make good girl like this beg you to make a whore out of her. best thing ever
damn I made myself horny now lmao

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
She's mid as fuck but idk sometimes there's something in such girls that gets strangely attractive, despite mid looks

for me it's Angela Collier, she has channel about physics, she's average but something in the way she talks with such soft voice sometimes and way she acts makes me want to look in her eyes deeply pin her to wall and fuck her crazy

idk maybe it's because I fucked many nerd girls like this that I feel them out now, they're always shy but when they're interested in you you can see in the way they look at you that they just dream in this moment about getting choked and brutally fucked, it's really hot that you can make good girl like this beg you to make a whore out of her. best thing ever
damn I made myself horny now lmao

How to attract nerd girls apart form being chad