Would you get a Lefort III if it was free?

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
If you had the chance to get Lefort III from the best surgeons in the world, would you do it?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Yeah, except the nose bridge part. Cuz that might cause death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
im getting a mlf2 thats better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, subhuman incel, Deleted member 1862 and 3 others
Yes, without including the nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 10172
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
No idea. All I know is, he's gonna move my midface forward without touching the nose

Its crazy we have to go through procedures with no before/after's to see, taking such a chance with your face going in blind. Surely the surgeon has pics if he has performed it before, just to prove it works at least lmao.

Anything for free

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Its crazy we have to go through procedures with no before/after's to see, taking such a chance with your face going in blind. Surely the surgeon has pics if he has performed it before, just to prove it works at least lmao.
No clue, I like the idea of Lefort2 but I don't want him to touch my nose at all. It's dangerous AND it's unneeded in my case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 1862
Any before/afters of this?
procedures like MLF3 & other rarer variants of LFs tend not to have as readily available B&As online. If you take the time to consult with surgeons in person they'll show you some though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7776
No clue, I like the idea of Lefort2 but I don't want him to touch my nose at all. It's dangerous AND it's unneeded in my case

I see, do you have some pics of the Modified Lefort2 cut that your getting? Also could you say who the surgeon is who will perform that

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
No, I don't want metal plates and screws holding my skull together.

U never answered me about ur thyroid medications, where do u source them and do u plan on taking them for life?
Uh a doc gives me them coz I have an actual diagnosis lmao

I see, do you have some pics of the Modified Lefort2 cut that your getting? Also could you say who the surgeon is who will perform that
Yes I do

If it was free why not? I dont need a lefort 1 2 or 3 or a mod lefort of any kind but if I had a recessed maxilla u bet ur ass I would get a free lefort

How's recovery of MLF3 vs LF1? I would assume lower jaw splitting would be a lot more painful than towards the zygos.
Probably but he'll advance my whole midface except for the nose hence mlfTWO

no point if you dont have an illness
You got any morphs of how you wanna look after? I wonder cause you look good already after fillers except for hyoid lool

You got any morphs of how you wanna look after? I wonder cause you look good already after fillers except for hyoid lool
chad bro

btw i wish i could make morphs but i cant morph so no idea

Yes, including the entire face