Would you get in a relationship with a girl even if you didn’t really like her?

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
If the girl was a virgin and wanted a serious relationship with you but you only wanted sex and didn’t like her enough to see any long term relationship potential, would you lie to her and then leave her once you got what you wanted, breaking her heart? Or is that too morally wrong
I wouldn’t feel bad if she was a slut but I kind of would if she’s a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Ken, isis_Bleach and BrettyBoy
no

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
"I love his height, his lips, his hair...everything about him..."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
would you lie to her and then leave her once you got what you wanted, breaking her heart?
If she was the only girl that I could seggs with, then yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14774
probably, yeah. have long since stopped caring much about stuff like this tbh, it’s a cruel world. itd be somebody else if not me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 14774
Yes if she is OK looking I would

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 14774
If the girl was a virgin and wanted a serious relationship with you but you only wanted sex and didn’t like her enough to see any long term relationship potential, would you lie to her and then leave her once you got what you wanted, breaking her heart? Or is that too morally wrong
I actually did this, my first girlfriend was a girl who was simply mentally disturbed, hysterical, and a pathological liar. I was putting with all that because I was still a virgin and hoping I will finally get laid, but she dumped me after two weeks, and didn't have the chance to bang her, I felt a huge relief however from getting away from that weird, stressful relationship...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
yea i would
free ego and confidence farming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
all of my relationships have started from just wanting a one night stand

• +1
I would be a moral fag, when she was a virgin.
And I would not lie.

all of my relationships have started from just wanting a one night stand
#metoo
My only motivation was always the desire for sexual gratification. Before sex happened, I always had little emotional investment. Only after the sex happened, did I start thinking about LTR potential and so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and duck
no; never LTR cause im not a :bluepill: cuck; keep it moving.jpg

• +1
Yeah, I did. I was frustrated with rent prices in norcal so got in a relationship with a girl a month later I asked her if she wanted to live with me, and she accepted. After 6 months I moved to a different state and told her I can't have a long-distance relationship and I broke up with her :feelsgood:

What would make me not like her?

A girl would have to be extremely unattractive for me to not want her even if shes a virgin.