Would you give a fuck if your dick does a sound everytime you are horny?

TwixCell

TwixCell

Iron
My story is probably unique but it's 100% true and I dont know what to do.

Everytime im horny my dick does a high frequency sound. You could compare it to the sound when you mix potato salad with a lot of sauce. The bad part is, it goes through walls. My old upstair neighbour was a bit brain damaged and everytime he heard that sound he screamed "The neighbour is so horny" and was laughing his ass off. His wife and kids were screaming "ugh" probably because they got wet. And the dude was just laughing his ass off.

I moved to my dad 2 months ago and it's the same shit again. The downstairs woman screams "ugh" everytime my dick does that sound and she looks weird at me whenever she sees me. I changed the story a little bit and posted it on reddit and no one believed me. They all thought im poisioned from carbon monixide and it's just my imagination. But it's not possible bc we dont use gas for heating. =

It's really weird for me. What should I do? Should I just continue living? I can't even jerk off because the sounds get louder and louder.
I can't even imagine myself to meet a girl bc of that bc she is gonna notice it 100%. It's just fucking weird. Just lmao:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, realrob, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: post vocaroo of the sound

in b4 fire drill when pinkwell goes near schools

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, TwixCell and 1 other person
i need to rope, cant meet a girl like that, thats fucking weird

Shut up weird demented nigger

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx