Would you give yourself diabetes high blood pressure etc and prolly die at 50 to alter your face in all possible ways

?

• yes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • no

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
well?

you can be chad but just face. not frame.

Health is everything, bit of a different situation but I became rich by abusing stimulants now my health is paying the price and I can't even enjoy my money never put your life in danger rather be average

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21863, zharupodrugu and 2 others
ofc. life ends at 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Deleted member 25354
Health is everything, bit of a different situation but I became rich by abusing stimulants now my health is paying the price and I can't even enjoy my money never put your life in danger rather be average
You abused adderal etc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
You abused adderal etc?
yeah and caffeine and cigarettes meth towards the end no one could tell I just had unlimited energy and charisma worked 14 hours a day I felt on top of the world similar to how these roiders must feel but it will come crashing down

tbh maybe im just subhuman and chads can do this for decades, I heard Trump abused adderall and cocaine for all his adult years

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21863, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
1 day in the body of a chad is worth more than 1000 years of suffering as an incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Why would I want to suffer alongside my new gifted looks?

No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I would do that to become full white

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and 0hMan
LOL it’s not even up for debate
@mrriceguy look at the poll results just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
JFL why is the ethnomasochism so bad on this fucking forum. What's your ethnicity?
Half white half asian. Asians worship hapas, westernized asians are jealous of hapas, and whites just see hapas as another ethnic.

Half white half asian. Asians worship hapas, westernized asians are jealous of hapas, and whites just see hapas as another ethnic.
What sort of asian? I know girls that like wasian guys.

I would tbh .
Living till 50 as a chad > living as a normie till 100

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Fillipino. Im white passing tho
Are you the fillipino kind that looks like a spic? Or otherwise. I see most fillipinos look like spics and are short, but my fillipino friend in middle school just straight up looked Japanese, and he was tall asf

Last edited:
why would you even care living past 50 lol

I already gave myself high blood pressure by abusing stimulants now I'm paying the price by being on beta blockers to fix my heart rhythm else if I skip a dose i get chest pain

• So Sad
Are you the fillipino kind that looks like a spick? Or otherwise. I see most fillipinos look like spicks and are short, but my fillipino friend in middle school just straight up looked Japanese, and he was tall asf
Nah I got above average height and a sharp jaw. My skin is as dark as most meds. My facial features and height make me look caucasian and not gook or spic looking.

I already gave myself high blood pressure by abusing stimulants now I'm paying the price by being on beta blockers to fix my heart rhythm else if I skip a dose i get chest pain

• +1
Nah I got above average height and a sharp jaw. My skin is as dark as most meds. My facial features and height make me look caucasian and not gook or spic looking.
Med skin color varies heavy. What is an example of someone with your skin? Also, if what you listed is true, then why would you not want to be what you are? and what sort of white are you

Med skin color varies heavy. What is an example of someone with your skin? Also, if what you listed is true, then why would you not want to be what you are? and what sort of white are you
Similar skin tone to thebull or ER. Im still slightly racially ambiguous to the point where some people occasionally raise questions. Some think white, latino, or mixed asian. If the topic of race ever comes up and I tell a girl im half asian, I can always feel a vibe change. Asian for males is just as bad as short, balding, or bad frame. I just say im med now. I also fear bringing a girl or white friends around my mom and her friends cause they would be secretley disgusted by seagook culture and food and associate me with it when I’m basically just another white person.

Are you the fillipino kind that looks like a spick? Or otherwise. I see most fillipinos look like spicks and are short, but my fillipino friend in middle school just straight up looked Japanese, and he was tall asf
whats the diff between japas and flips in ur opinion

I literately already did it just to get a slightly above average body.

It's called looksmax for a reason