Reactions: Deleted member 7098
mumsnet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lmao, Oberyn and 3 others
who cares what 37yo bri’ish bo’h’oh wa’er single mothers think

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, House Lannister, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
But I'm not manly, I'm an androgynous eboy with a girly look. I used my height to my advantage and femboymaxxed. Not a tranny but very "pretty". But don't let that fool you! I'm a horny motherfucker, I can fuck 3 times in a row with 10 minutes between fucks. I mastered the height pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Acee
But I'm not manly, I'm an androgynous eboy with a girly look. I used my height to my advantage and femboymaxxed. Not a tranny but very "pretty". But don't let that fool you! I'm a horny motherfucker, I can fuck 3 times in a row with 10 minutes between fucks. I mastered the height pill.
you dont even need lube, you've got your poop

you dont even need lube, you've got your poop
I would never take a dick in my ass! The only thing allowed there is my virgns tongue and fingers to fuck my ass and give me a good prostate massage orgasm

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2

Brutal thread to read
the relationship section is pure depression lol. all complaining about their husbands cheating or leaving them because they stopped having sex with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Lmao, oatmeal and 2 others
I wouldent

the relationship section is pure depression lol. all complaining about their husbands cheating or leaving them because they stopped having sex with them.
women only have sex with normies for relationship purposes. as soon as you give her commitment in the form of marriage, it's a wrap.

if you're sub-HTN, it is OVER for you whether you get muh relationship or not. when will men understand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098