Would you guys consider a 6'1 barefoot guy tall or good height?

6'1 barefoot (185cm) tall?

• Yes

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
my oneitis (not this ex) is posting on twitter about her wedding im gonna reply

'MARRY ME PLSSS'

what do you guys think

his fiancee is a tall czesch guy and looks viking but hes ugly but he probably heightmogs me

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
Then why i am 6'2 and have a huge acromegalic tier jaw
I have seen one guy that was 2 meters that towered me brutally and he had minecraft square chiseled face.
Most lanklets are narrow facecels, not all.

• Woah
What is the quality of the girls? When I talk about girls I mean htb+ ( top5%). Sub htb girls have 0 value to me.
Mostly LTB-MTBs, but I did saw a tall white HTN with an HTB a few weeks back as I was going to the pharmacy to get some skincare products.

I have seen one guy that was 2 meters that towered me brutally and he had minecraft square chiseled face.
Most lanklets are narrow facecels, not all.
It's rare to see dudes like that. Most guys I've seen are tall af but facially recessed and 404 chin. Its like all the extra inches of bones when to the legs.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Mostly LTB-MTBs, but I did saw a tall white HTN with an HTB a few weeks back as I was going to the pharmacy to get some skincare products.
I wouldnt be here if i wanted an average foid tbh.
A tall "htn". Read this and remember when I say girls I mean htb+.

• JFL
my oneitis (not this ex) is posting on twitter about her wedding im gonna reply

'MARRY ME PLSSS'

what do you guys think

his fiancee is a tall czesch guy and looks viking but hes ugly but he probably heightmogs me
Send pic of your oneitis in DM. Is she Latina?

It's rare to see dudes like that. Most guys I've seen are tall af but facially recessed and 404 chin. Its like all the extra inches of bones when to the legs.
there's a reason why male models are almost never taller than 6'4

Yes I live in a 14 million population city and only twice I saw dudes like that. And I go out and live everyday in super populated downtown area.

• +1

@latincell95 the essay i wrote on those 2 moggers 3 years ago. My head was litterally at shoulder levels to the second guy and first guys head was just comically touching the elevator ceing in metro station.I wish I could film the moment. I can't forget it untill I die

Last edited:
I'm top 40% height so not manlet.
Unlikely.

if you were you wouldn’t say something so stupid. Only manlets who don’t realize how tall anything over 6 feet is talk like you

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
It's matter of fact tall but is it visually/proportionally tall? I don't think so. I think 6'2 is the start of solidly tall because and in shoes you're 190 6'3 most people don't think about footwear so you're going to be at what's considered impressively tall for most western countries/aesthetic appeal. I'm myself 1.88, used to think I was 1.86 but I just had virgin neck posture. I feel tall when I'm out in public but occasionaly I see ogres or lanky zoomers. Here's my lanklet receipt
so you don't question me, 6'2 sounds way better than 6'1 too lol
20240219 085042

Last edited:
  • +1
It's matter of fact tall but is it visually/proportionally tall? I don't think so. I think 6'2 is the start of solidly tall because and in shoes you're 190 6'3 most people don't think about footwear so you're going to be at what's considered impressively tall for most western countries/aesthetic appeal. I'm myself 1.88, used to think I was 1.86 but I just had virgin neck posture. I feel tall when I'm out in public but occasionaly I see ogres or lanky zoomers. Here's my lanklet receipt
so you don't question me, 6'2 sounds way better than 6'1 too lol
. View attachment 2753975
Even 6foot/5”11 can look visually tall tho depending on proportions

This guy on the right is 6”1 next to 5”11

I know that people consider height and frame to be in separate ''slots'', but i like to talk about it as one thing. Its not just how high your head is, but more so your overall presence. Height basically signals same thing to women as frame, which is being good at male things (in primal times hunting and fighting) and of course genetics which can pass those succesfull male traits into the next generation.

If you are 6'1 but narrow, thin boned and skinny, its totally different perception than 6'1 dude with great frame. Latter can also get away with using lifts much more as well.

6'1 is not tall enough to be an asset on its own, but tall enough to be a good all around height, if you couple it with good frame or at least, decent amount of muscle.

• +1
Well i am exactly that height its good height believe me but i live in curryland so idk about first world countries if its good or not

Even 6foot/5”11 can look visually tall tho depending on proportions

This guy on the right is 6”1 next to 5”11
View attachment 2753989
I know that people consider height and frame to be in separate ''slots'', but i like to talk about it as one thing. Its not just how high your head is, but more so your overall presence. Height basically signals same thing to women as frame, which is being good at male things (in primal times hunting and fighting) and of course genetics which can pass those succesfull male traits into the next generation.

If you are 6'1 but narrow, thin boned and skinny, its totally different perception than 6'1 dude with great frame. Latter can also get away with using lifts much more as well.

6'1 is not tall enough to be an asset on its own, but tall enough to be a good all around height, if you couple it with good frame or at least, decent amount of muscle.
Yeah frame makes a big difference in the 5'11-6'1 range. Look at the protagonists of Suits, both 6'0 but Mike Ross looks like a 5'9 twink whereas Harvey Specter like a 6'2 mogger, purely because of the frame difference. 6'2 is the beginning of unambiguously tall.