Would you guys donate to my LL gofundme?

Do you value your money more than my life?

• Yes

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
I cant stand being 5'4 any longer. im 100% gonna kill myself if i dont get LL in the next 6 months.

I will go for a cheap surgery in a shitty foreign country and only get 2-3 inches to like 5'6/5'7 so i can liftsfraud to like 5'8 which id be happy with. I think i only need like $16k to get it done in russia

If I started a gofundme, would any of u donate to it? If so, how much would u donate?

Please dont let a looksmax brother suffer like this for any longer, im just a normal kid like all of you but i just didnt grow like everyone else and im seen/treated like a failed genetic deformity forever unless i get this

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clandestine, Deleted member 13476, mewcoper and 6 others
the questions are conflicting

absolutely not.. pay for it yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Can you not get a loan?

U could be 6'8 and still nobody would respect you cause you act lik a needy feminine crybaby.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
You could always just set up a twitter account and LARP as a black trans person who is homeless and needs money.

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Constantin Denis
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
I cant stand being 5'4 any longer. im 100% gonna kill myself if i dont get LL in the next 6 months.

I will go for a cheap surgery in a shitty foreign country and only get 2-3 inches to like 5'6/5'7 so i can liftsfraud to like 5'8 which id be happy with. I think i only need like $16k to get it done in russia

If I started a gofundme, would any of u donate to it? If so, how much would u donate?

Please dont let a looksmax brother suffer like this for any longer, im just a normal kid like all of you but i just didnt grow like everyone else and im seen/treated like a failed genetic deformity forever unless i get this
i need LL too, can that russian clinic add more than 3 inches?

I’m 6’3 and want to be 6’8

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
ask surgeon for discount if you bring friend and bring @runescapeaddict1996

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
i need LL too, can that russian clinic add more than 3 inches?
going more than 3 inches and you'd need to get lengthening in both parts of your leg (femur and tibia). Which would probably take around 2 years in total including recovery and the long term effects will be shit.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member

Can't you get a job and get a loan for the rest?

a
going more than 3 inches and you'd need to get lengthening in both parts of your leg (femur and tibia). Which would probably take around 2 years in total including recovery and the long term effects will be shit.
fuck sake man, i thought 1 year was bad enough, it’s fucking over :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I would but you're not gonna be able to get enough funding and then just take the money and buy hookers or something

I would but you're not gonna be able to get enough funding and then just take the money and buy hookers or something
on god i wouldnt do that. i dont think gofundme site would allow u to do something like that anyways. how much could u help with?🙏

on god i wouldnt do that. i dont think gofundme site would allow u to do something like that anyways. how much could u help with?🙏
not a lot

but if you open a gofundme or whatever where you get your money back when the goal's not reached, I'd donate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I would but I'm still poor and need capital to grow my wealth and earnings. Ohh and can pay in crypto only banks and paypal don't exist in my Shithole county.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, LastHopeForNorman, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
ask surgeon for discount if you bring friend and bring @runescapeaddict1996
Im not going to Russia to get fuckin surgery. Id rather pay bank for it but get better quality treatment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14543
Im not going to Russia to get fuckin surgery. Id rather pay bank for it but get better quality treatment.
LL was invented in russia and afaik surgeons actually go to russia (or at least they used to in the past) to learn how to perform it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
only get 2-3 inches to like 5'6/5'7 so i can liftsfraud to like 5'8 which id be happy with
Oh, you mean liftfraud to 5'9"-5'10", right? Because elevator shoes (2.5"-3.5") easily allow for that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
@Thompsonz @PingPong tthoughts?
Apparently he made 100k+ last year. You can’t blame him. He shouldn’t disrespect the mother land though, shame on him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

nahhhhh ill pass

I'm 5'5 and I will unironically take LL if I don't grow any further, ideally right after I finish school, the 1 year recovery process I can just tell people around me I got into a motorbike accident and sudden gains can be tied to me being a late bloomer/puberty.

5'8 barefoot with my usual 2-3 lifts and finally average height with above average face.

You still have time to make use of this last leg of the crypto bullrun

I would but I'm still poor and need capital to grow my wealth and earnings. Ohh and can pay in crypto only banks and paypal don't exist in my Shithole county.
Do u live in Turkey mate?

I would donate 10 dollaroos :Comfy:

No

It's 1 year at most. They do the tibia surgery a week after the femur surgery.

And "muh long term effects" are overblown. Some people get even better health effects because it fixed defects in their legs.

• +1
LL was invented in russia and afaik surgeons actually go to russia (or at least they used to in the past) to learn how to perform it
The materials and technology they use are worse even if the technique is better.

It's 1 year at most. They do the tibia surgery a week after the femur surgery.

And "muh long term effects" are overblown. Some people get even better health effects because it fixed defects in their legs.
yeah I agree the long term effects are overblown. But from the people who have had complications they usually had both parts of the leg lengthened. Its definitely more risky and much safer to just do 3 inches in the femur.

no because you slayed