Would you guys fuck a whore as a normie virgin

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Posts
331
Reputation
328
I'm black but there this LTB-MTB blonde blue eyed girl that craves BBC I don't want to fuck her since I want my first time to actually mean something I probably could If i wanted to tho
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 31024 and NerdcelThundercok
Muh special first time

Youre a man that doesnt apply to males
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23245, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
I would kms if my only option was a soulless whore instead of a virgin jb
but that's just me
 
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and not_ovER
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
she
cope she doesnt even see you as a visible entity
she says hello to me and I don't even know her and shes known for being a BBC hoe
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 21403
Condom is not 100% effective against HIV. Unprotected oral sex also transmits HIV altough it's rare.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: not_ovER
Puss is puss
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: not_ovER
Condom is not 100% effective against HIV. Unprotected oral sex also transmits HIV altough it's rare.
You may have saved my life im not thinking about doing it no more just busted a nut and the amount of shit I will get from friends will be brutal. OVER
 
I wish I was a BBC, I’d slay like mad with my stats. You just have to be big, none of this perfect face shit.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I'm black but there this LTB-MTB blonde blue eyed girl that craves BBC I don't want to fuck her since I want my first time to actually mean something I probably could If i wanted to tho
yes
 
I wish I was a BBC, I’d slay like mad with my stats. You just have to be big, none of this perfect face shit.
Not true. Every bbc that slays is mostly likely thugmaxxing and they just slay fucking whores. light skins get all types of girls. But at the end of the day Chad ascends race and everything else
 
your first time wont be special so fuck who you can
 
I'm black but there this LTB-MTB blonde blue eyed girl that craves BBC I don't want to fuck her since I want my first time to actually mean something I probably could If i wanted to tho
Sex is whatever. Get it while you're young though. It gets more difficult with age
 
their coochie stinks and so does their breath. bj is your best bet
 
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and studymaxxer
They don’t wash their pussy
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and cytoplasm
I'm black but there this LTB-MTB blonde blue eyed girl that craves BBC I don't want to fuck her since I want my first time to actually mean something I probably could If i wanted to tho
Low T ngl, delusional if you think ur 1st lay is supposed to mean sth.

If she's craving it, id smash
 

Similar threads

joshchua
Replies
5
Views
39
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
JOTAROSON
Replies
12
Views
93
JOTAROSON
JOTAROSON
ojnsnisiss
Replies
0
Views
25
ojnsnisiss
ojnsnisiss
Adyta69
Replies
1
Views
18
mewzilla
mewzilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top