Would you guys risk taking t in my situation?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I am already oldcel 27yrs old, and dont have much time left on the dating market. So i would need a special booster to get gains faster. I cant afford training another 3-4 years natty.
My situation:
I had low t (270ng/dl) till i started finasteride 1 year ago. Now my total t is suddenly at 560. So around average.
The only thing that scares me from taking Trt/blasting is that i have heart arrythmias since 10 years. Sometimes when i am stressed, sick or feel anxiety my heart does strange quick beats. But no cardiologist doctors found something wrong with my heart.
Still on bodybuilding forums people all told me its way to risky taking steroids/T with any heart problem.
What would you guys do?

I would not risk it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I would risk it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Deleted member 6997
Depends on the dosages ur gonna be running

Depends on the dosages ur gonna be running
I would start low, and not go higher than 200-250mg per week. But still everyone says T is very risky for heart. So i am a bit scared.
Maybe mk677 or Primo could also be a option.

I really don't know what to say

I am already oldcel 27yrs old, and dont have much time left on the dating market. So i would need a special booster to get gains faster. I cant afford training another 3-4 years natty.
My situation:
I had low t (270ng/dl) till i started finasteride 1 year ago. Now my total t is suddenly at 560. So around average.
The only thing that scares me from taking Trt/blasting is that i have heart arrythmias since 10 years. Sometimes when i am stressed, sick or feel anxiety my heart does strange quick beats. But no cardiologist doctors found something wrong with my heart.
Still on bodybuilding forums people all told me its way to risky taking steroids/T with any heart problem.
What would you guys do?
What about sarms?

I would start low, and not go higher than 200-250mg per week. But still everyone says T is very risky for heart. So i am a bit scared.

mk677 is an even worse idea in your case tbh

> hairloss
>injecting t

pick one

Idk if roiding will get you more quality dates tbh

• +1
Reactions: aphelios, Stare and sorrowfulsad
My situation:
What would you guys do?
Retard, eat more bananas for arrythmia, at least 5 per day. Increase any food intake that contains magnesium and potassium.

And IMO you should risk it, just don't take retarded dosages. Only if you have the genes to not bald, if you're already balding then don't take roids nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Do you look like 27 year old? If you look younger you will have more time

My situation:
What would you guys do?
27 is nearly over ??? fck I'm nearly 22 ... and I have nothing going for me ...and no ... you basicly asking if you want to die

I am already oldcel 27yrs old, and dont have much time left on the dating market.
I don't think so.

Better ask a specialized!!!!!! doctor and not this forum. Don't speak to a random doctor, he will even tell you that protein powder is a steroid (this seriously happened to me).

How about Fin, are you ok with it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and Wallenberg
My situation:
What would you guys do?

Look into primobolan or sarms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
T is risky for heart? Didn't know that.

I have a bad history of heart problems in my family, but no heart issue myself.

T is risky for heart? Didn't know that.

I have a bad history of heart problems in my family, but no heart issue myself.
yeah it is. might as well Russian roulette maxx for moneymaxx. higher chances of successful dating in older years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
ngl I would try to raise t with natural ways first instead of straight injecting

Don't take it, specially because you have heart problems. You should also go to your cardiologist and ask him if you can work out without a problem, that's because some heart diseases may not allow you to work out.

Roids are mostly a cope unless you can't build any muscle. Girls don't like massive muscles and shit like that, they prefer natties physiques over roided physiques, no doubt.

Lift natty with high intensity and low volume and within a year you should see a big improvement due to newbie gains, no reason to take roids unless your genetics are fucked.
But make sure you get checked by your cardiologist first.

If you take fina you're prone to hairloss and taking roids will make u bald

My situation:
What would you guys do?
huh, we had same t level, did you only do fin to double it? or also got more sleep/zinc&magnesium/worked out less/sun exposure?

if you have heart problems i wouldn‘t risk t, it grows the heart muscle and depending of where your problem of a-rhythmic beats come from could really fuck you up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back