Would you guys save a foid from falling over?

y/n

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
Say you're walking down your schools stairs and a girl (same age as you for this hypothetical) starts to wobble as she is about to walk past you and you have the chance to catch her to save her but if you don't there will be no blame on your part.

Now if you save her in this day and age is it really worth it? Especially if your arm brushes past her tit or something she could probably just say your a creep and say you touched her inappropriately. I genuinely doubt any girl would be thankful that you did that for her if you weren't at least a high MTN

Only if i get to touch her or rape

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, wsada, mirinmax and 1 other person
Maybe if she’s hot and ethnic

ill start laughing at her because that’s what a foid would do to me

• +1
Reactions: zura, gr34ter and The Peoples Champ
yes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MasterMan and Chrisssy
I wouldn't even if I knew there would be no charges

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and wsada
I would it'll give me a big chance with her and make me popular for the day

• Hmm...
Reactions: gr34ter
I wouldn't even if I knew there would be no charges
if it was a girl who was never a bitch to me and i knew there would be no charges and she wouldnt call me creepy to her friends afterwards i would save her but any other condition then no

Say you're walking down your schools stairs and a girl (same age as you for this hypothetical) starts to wobble as she is about to walk past you and you have the chance to catch her to save her but if you don't there will be no blame on your part.

Now if you save her in this day and age is it really worth it? Especially if your arm brushes past her tit or something she could probably just say your a creep and say you touched her inappropriately. I genuinely doubt any girl would be thankful that you did that for her if you weren't at least a high MTN
Only if it's a relative

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter