Would you guys want to be with a tall woman?

zxim

zxim

Iron
ngl I would, at least slightly less than my height like 1-3 inches shorter or at my height, mainly to potentially have heightmogger kids.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and LancasteR
its legit if u are already tall

as in if are u a 6 foot brah with a 6'3 female
since 6 foot brah is taller than most brahs already so it dont matter and u can have mogger off springs

but if u are 5 foot and your girl is 5'4 then its awkward since brah are taller than u so u look like a weakling

No, our kids would be disproportionately tall. I’m 6’2.5” and having kids with a tall female (say 5’11-6’0” for example) would end up producing literal giraffes which is unhealthy and unappealing

Tall females are made for manlets so their offspring can be somewhere in the healthy average height range

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
No, our kids would be disproportionately tall. I’m 6’2.5” and having kids with a tall female (say 5’11-6’0” for example) would end up producing literal giraffes which is unhealthy and unappealing

Tall females are made for manlets so their offspring can be somewhere in the healthy average height range
i don’t like foidlets at all, you can have them

i don’t like foidlets at all, you can have them
I don’t like them either. They ruin your genetics. The best females to have offspring with are average height ones (5’5”-5’7”)