Would you have been friends with me if I was fat?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

I ussaly had a social circle, but didn't have a lot of attention from women anyway. Would you have been a friend with a fat guy if he was NT and nice or would you avoid fat people? Just corious, thanks!

Attachments

• video-1542717981.mp4
    540.9 KB · Views: 20
WTF you fucking autistic splerg get out of here

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Based on your posts: no

why you look that autistic on video

why you look that autistic on video
I was fat NT kid, that was 2 years ago. I put well into looksmaxxing and not struggle with women anymore, Im volcel by far

I'm still friends with some fat people.
Most fat people I know are actually fun to be around and funny.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I’m friends with 2 fat lads, Anyway I wouldn’t want to be friends with you, because in that video you come across as soyboy flapping your arms about like that. Can’t respect soyboys tbh

Just lol @ you claiming tall. In video, girls are almost same height as you lmao.

when I was fat i did have an alright circle but was terrible with the other gender, being fat norm makes u like a social outcast ur treated worse etc.

Bro you seem fine, for real. Don't worry what people on here think about you being fun or not.

Why do you post these kind of videos/pictures over and over? We get it, you were fat and now you're less fat. It's bad for your mental health trying to get validation from here imo. Like no offense brother, but these posts got old real quick

Lol wouldnt want to be friends with u even if you were anorexic. Only when u get plastic surgery and turn into a 6/10

no sorry i only befriend gl people

no sorry i only befriend gl people

Somewhat understandable but thats a poor personality trait that isn't gonna help you much in life.

I ussaly had a social circle, but didn't have a lot of attention from women anyway. Would you have been a friend with a fat guy if he was NT and nice or would you avoid fat people? Just corious, thanks!

View attachment 7678

I'd befriend someone if i lenjoyed their company had shared intrests or toughts. I generally try to put aside looks. Yeah i've catched myself in not wanting to befriend someone because their very overweight, but if their not "weird" in any other way i won't care really.

I was fat NT kid, that was 2 years ago. I put well into looksmaxxing and not struggle with women anymore, Im volcel by far

AxsnDjD

How hard he tries to trick his brain he chose the incel life himself instead of it being forced onto him lul. Mother natures coping mechanisms in action. He would go mental if he finally accepts the truth