Would you have kids in the future?

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
Knowing what you know now obviously you would be very choosey (like females) with who you choose to procreate. But say you found a willing tall high IQ Stacy, would you have children?
The question pops in my head from time to time and I can't answer it. As you probably know raising children is a tried and true path to happiness, but having children is an extremely selfish act. Because what if your child comes out low IQ or ugly or any other health problem detrimental to their quality of life?
Also having children could have the inverse affect on your life and make you miserable
Edit: not really getting the insightful responses I was hoping for. I dont know what I expected tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 7926, Deathrasher42 and 1 other person
Hell yeah bruv i want 7 of em. Only sons tho ion mess with no gay shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salience, sorrowfulsad, Chadelite and 6 others
I want all my children to be female so that I am guaranteed to pass my genes on.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 2729, a.i.ngel and 2 others

Last edited:
Yes they will be fucking chads

• +1
Reactions: Salience
Of course not because no woman will voluntarily spread her legs out for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Well if you have 7 atleast one is bound to be a Chad I suppose.
all 7 of them if i'm the dad. no bullshit

actually gon edit to clarify that i meant demeanor, not genetically, but even there i think a few will be chad too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I’ve already given up on finding a wife that has really good genes for my kids.

Im having kids through surrogacy and choosing a gigastacy egg. It’s the best way to give my kids the best life.

Then, after that I can think about love. It’s just that if I try the traditional approach, it will be impossible to find love when in reality I would be looking for an ideal mother for my children as opposed to a good partner for myself.

My priority will always be to give my kids the best genes. I will do short term dating before I have kids. Then, after I’m a single father maybe I can start looking for a wife. At that point I wouldn’t care if she was a single mom since I would also be a single dad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Chadelite, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
I would like to have a daughter
I would make her grow isolated from society and teach her what is good, like that if she sucks my dick she gets an ice cream, and what is bad, like internet

This would work at least for several years (like from 16 y/o to maybe 24 if I brainwash her good enough), and would stop my inceldom.
So yes, I would
Based incestmaxxing

I’ve already given up on finding a wife that has really good genes for my kids.

Im having kids through surrogacy and choosing a gigastacy egg. It’s the best way to give my kids the best life.

Then, after that I can think about love. It’s just that if I try the traditional approach, it will be impossible to find love when in reality I would be looking for an ideal mother for my children as opposed to a good partner for myself.

My priority will always be to give my kids the best genes. I will do short term dating before I have kids. Then, after I’m a single father maybe I can start looking for a wife. At that point I wouldn’t care if she was a single mom since I would also be a single dad.
Sure. Wouldn't it be easier to detach yourself from the idea of having children and just do whatever

i will probably accidentally overdose at some point and dont want kids
the chance of me having kids is very very low.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Low t if you don't want to spread your genes as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I don't see why it's necessary. There is 7 fucking billion people on earth. Our excistence is so meaningless and our sons sons son will probably be too.

• +1
You never know
I’m forcing them to play sports and eat raw hard meat and forcing a woman to breastfeed them for 7 years to guarantee they have picked up proper swallowing and get the right breast milk nutrition. If this doesn’t work I’m investing MSE and force them to wear a FM.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Knowing what you know now obviously you would be very choosey (like females) with who you choose to procreate. But say you found a willing tall high IQ Stacy, would you have children?
The question pops in my head from time to time and I can't answer it. As you probably know raising children is a tried and true path to happiness, but having children is an extremely selfish act. Because what if your child comes out low IQ or ugly or any other health problem detrimental to their quality of life?
Also having children could have the inverse affect on your life and make you miserable
Edit: not really getting the insightful responses I was hoping for. I dont know what I expected tbh.

If you're gonna have kids, your choice of wife is ultra important: https://looksmax.org/threads/chadmax-female-mate-selection-for-ideal-offspring-genetics.154051/

I’m forcing them to play sports and eat raw hard meat and forcing a woman to breastfeed them for 7 years to guarantee they have picked up proper swallowing and get the right breast milk nutrition. If this doesn’t work I’m investing MSE and force them to wear a FM.
Yes if you had kids you would ensure them the best life being privy to certain information. But still could come out down syndrome, which isn't ideal

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I'm just gonna wait till commercial cloning becomes affordable :feelsez:

Yes if you had kids you would ensure them the best life being privy to certain information. But still could come out down syndrome, which isn't ideal
He will be the best looking downy on this planet

• +1
I don’t really want kids. Not in my 20s at least. I’m gonna enjoy my 20s free. Maybe in my 30s

I just wanna say this about the topic. Your firstborn son will look just like the mother. Everything after will start to resemble the father more. So choose carefully.

Nope. I'm selfish, I live life for myself and myself only. One kid costs 200,000USD / 20 years according to stats, I'd rather spend all that money on myself. Wives are just leeches leeching off you as a human retirement fund, as well, so no point in that either. Be a free man. No kids, no wife

• +1
I just wanna say this about the topic. Your firstborn son will look just like the mother. Everything after will start to resemble the father more. So choose carefully.
Fax?? Link some info.

Nope. I'm selfish, I live life for myself and myself only. One kid costs 200,000USD / 20 years according to stats, I'd rather spend all that money on myself. Wives are just leeches leeching off you as a human retirement fund, as well, so no point in that either. Be a free man. No kids, no wife
That's what I'm saying. Also life is so meaningless kids bring meaning nothing else. Find meaning in some other shit and you'll be alright.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7776
I already had you, son

Fax?? Link some info.
Observation by me, and one that my family knows of, too. Whether you want to believe it or not is up to you, but look up celebrities and shit, compare them to their parents and figure out their position in their immediate family. U'll see

Observation by me, and one that my family knows of, too. Whether you want to believe it or not is up to you, but look up celebrities and shit, compare them to their parents and figure out their position in their immediate family. U'll see
No honestly now you say. I'm thinking youre right. Was this an original thought or a theory you came across??

No honestly now you say. I'm thinking youre right. Was this an original thought or a theory you came across??
Heard a variation of it from my mom. Started thinking, observing myself and my brother, other people, etc. It all makes sense.

Heard a variation of it from my mom. Started thinking, observing myself and my brother, other people, etc. It all makes sense.
Yeh. Kind of those commly believed ideas. I've Neve heard it though. It could be summed up to an oldwives take, but I resemble my mother the most and I'm the first born¿ crazy.

Yeh. Kind of those commly believed ideas. I've Neve heard it though. It could be summed up to an oldwives take, but I resemble my mother the most and I'm the first born¿ crazy.
I'm the second born. While i on the structure of my face resemble my mum the most, my brother has her colouring, height, eye colour, etc, while i have my dad's, and my mum's facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Sure. Wouldn't it be easier to detach yourself from the idea of having children and just do whatever
Yeah, it would be easier. But I don’t want to do that. Passing my genes on is something I’ve always wanted to do, it’s a primal instinct you know. And I like the idea of raising my son to be chad, it’s not something I would give up on just because it will be a lot of work.

It's insane, really. It's among the reasons why i want 7 kids. They'll be able to protect each other, have fun growing up and playing around, become a bit of a gang at the high school they'll go to, and they'll always have someone they can count on. At least one of them will end up rich, and in the long term, it'll be an investment for me, because i can profit off of that. It's expensive but worth it in the end, for you and them. Also due to genetic recombination one of them is going to have slayer face features.

• Love it
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
women have 100% chances of procreation. But 99% chance of them turning out to be sluts.
I would make 5 Chads and 1 stacy tbh.
I will use my tall genes and looksmaxxing knowledge to create Handsome Chads who will then create 5 more chads.
Imagine being Grandfather of 30 Chads.

double post sorry

nope this the legacy cope.

People that can't accept that they stop existing after death and try to live through their children.
It is a cope.

Also, I am too blackpilled to have kids knowing how brutal this world.
I think having children is cruel to children for most people.
Anti-natalist crew

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and HighIQcel
nope this the legacy cope.

People that can't accept that they stop existing after death and try to live through their children.
It is a cope.

Also, I am too blackpilled to have kids knowing how brutal this world.
I think having children is cruel to children for most people.
Anti-natalist crew
That's cool. You're only making room in the gene pool for us tho. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
NO THEY WILL BE FUCKING. CHADS
541F835B EE02 4EAD 8C06 8647BDEE67FB

If I can breed with a tall gigaStacy, I would ensure that my son will become a Chad of the highest caliber and that he would enjoy the best opportunities that I didn't have. If daughter, I will taught her self-control and self-discipline and that slutting is only short term and would not assure stable financial conditions as say doctor. Her becoming a Stacy is more of the mother's concern, not mine.

Ultimately, I would teach my children that the world isn't rational and focus more on your self-interest and self-preservation than collective respect.

That's cool. You're only making room in the gene pool for us tho. Lmao
I will be dead and unconscious of the world. I don't think it matters at that point. You can keep coping with your mortality.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Deleted member 6113