would you hit this

D

Deleted member 23359

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Posts
0
Reputation
14,709

Hard to say. She is frauding her videos and fotos.

In real life, she is most probably so disgusting, that i wouldn't. And i fuck almost anything tbh.
 
Hard to say. She is frauding her videos and fotos.

In real life, she is most probably so disgusting, that i wouldn't. And i fuck almost anything tbh.
she looks like she smells like shit
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
she looks like she smells like shit
If she smells bad, this is another huge dealbreaker for me. I am NOT sticking into this...
 
Yes, I'd definitely ram and hit her if I had the option to act as such.
No, I wouldn't hit on her.
 
Yes, I'd definitely ram and hit her if I had the option to act as such.
No, I wouldn't hit on her.
I knew you would make such a joke as I saw you we're the latest comment
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23286
Disgusting but as an American.. this is what the majority of men will have to suck their ego on and accept including me so I have already come to terms with it.

You want to live in the best country in the world where you rake in infinite money? Pay the price..
 
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I'll fuck anything.
 
Women are so retarded, she has good pheno and could live a happy validation filled life if she just put down the fork.
 
Hit it in the face
 

Similar threads

mulattocel
Replies
21
Views
211
mulattocel
mulattocel
Nerogen
Replies
10
Views
68
ibmh
ibmh
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
75
Barreton
Barreton
Klasik616
Replies
11
Views
219
scubby
scubby
dnr.niglet
Replies
19
Views
78
scuderia
scuderia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top