Would you kill a random person to be htn

dreamz

dreamz

mentalcel
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
1,280
Reputation
1,387
I would do it tbh because I also wanna live a good life where I am goodlooking. This world taught me if you have a good chance you should benefit from them it’s the guy’s problem that he or she is unlucky
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowtide654, americanpakitruvcel, _Jason_ and 1 other person
is this a fed post
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, _Jason_, dreamz and 1 other person
no actually i would never kill or harm any person for any reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz and kbj
I would do it tbh because I also wanna live a good life where I am goodlooking. This world taught me if you have a good chance you should benefit from them it’s the guy’s problem that he or she is unlucky
I‘d definetily, halo gon save me anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
except i'm not a low impulse control monkey that would kill people
We are all gonna die anyways so I would just eliminate them and live like I dreamed my whole life
 
I‘d definetily, halo gon save me anyways
you're delusional if you think the halo of a 7 at best (the most attractive people on this site) is going to be enough to overturn a murder. the dudes who get away with murder have to be AT LEAST meeks level
 
I would do it tbh because I also wanna live a good life where I am goodlooking. This world taught me if you have a good chance you should benefit from them it’s the guy’s problem that he or she is unlucky
Kill this nga
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5withgf
Not When i can achieve IT without Killing one. Otherwise yes, i would do IT.
 
Only if I could become 6’4 white chad with ideal coloring, otherwise no
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud
If I knew about bp while in the depths of a third world country, yes.
 

Similar threads

psltristan1
Replies
16
Views
60
Peubert
Peubert
Z
Replies
7
Views
52
zombi3
Z
Matrix88
Replies
51
Views
175
jflmeister
jflmeister
iLdar
Replies
32
Views
190
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
JewishNationalist
Replies
15
Views
106
james_2006
james_2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top