Would you let a djinn give you a rimjob in exchange for turning you Chad?

Title

• Total voters
The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Silver
A djinn with no discernable gender approaches you at night and offers to transform you into a 6'2 jb apealmaxxed giga chad in exchange for licking your asshole for 120 minutes. The djinn has a really weirdly shaped tongue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, ingram33 and Diarrhoea
Im Punching it in its shit

• JFL
Reactions: GloGang300
Miss me with that sandnigga shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, PseudoMaxxer and Zeta
A djinn with no discernable gender approaches you at night and offers to transform you into a 6'2 jb apealmaxxed giga chad in exchange for licking your asshole for 120 minutes. The djinn has a really weirdly shaped tongue.
fuck is a djin prostitute?

Dnrd but im having sex tomorrow, we're first gonna meet in a park then go to her house. She sent lots of vids of her fingering herself, twerking etc. The vids are very recent too she recorded them that day to send it to me. Definitely fucking tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nope
U can have kids with jinns but they will ruin ur life

fuck is a djin prostitute?
Djinn are creatures from another dimension

Tumblr noa0p96NLi1urin3ho1 1280
Images 36

for a psl god 10/10 face i'd let that happen probably but its def not that easy youd need to worship them or smth

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
for a psl god 10/10 face i'd let that happen probably but its def not that easy youd need to worship them or smth
You don't need to worship the djinn in this scenario

NO PAIN NO GAIN
Nft Licking GIF by Chubbiverse

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Dnrd but im having sex tomorrow, we're first gonna meet in a park then go to her house. She sent lots of vids of her fingering herself, twerking etc. The vids are very recent too she recorded them that day to send it to me. Definitely fucking tomorrow
Link them

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and The False Prophet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back