Would you let Stacy pee or take a shit on your chest

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Posts
3,014
Reputation
8,941
No sex, no kissing, she just get to use you as a human toilet. Thoughts?
E1DCF49E 3A7C 468C BEFA 0C4C4541C702
 
No but i would pee and shit on her for free
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26
I'll pass.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 4645 and Ritalincel
That’s some weird shit to ask.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
That's how close subhumans can get close to a Stacy over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
OP

Screenshot 20200428 031357 Reddit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl, Deleted member 26, Subhuman trash and 8 others
giphy.gif
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and hebbewem
414321 5ba9708d3fadb5daba24a2310af92e3d
s
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
1589954474738
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Attachments

  • 415736-9e86e3743fb0b392ff7c580dbc15d9d0.png
    415736-9e86e3743fb0b392ff7c580dbc15d9d0.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 166
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, Deleted member 2486 and Zeta ascended
Shit thread kill yourself
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
- Can I ask you a question? Why is it when I tell a guy to put it anywhere, they always stick it in my ass?
- Damn! Way too much information.
- Oh, no. Too much information would be telling you that after they`re done, I take a huge dump on their chest...
 
No scat fetish for your face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
- Can I ask you a question? Why is it when I tell a guy to put it anywhere, they always stick it in my ass?
- Damn! Way too much information.
- Oh, no. Too much information would be telling you that after they`re done, I take a huge dump on their chest...

Film name?
 
Peeing is fine if I get to watch it
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent and cornerd nerd
arabs are into that
 
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
that girl is insane

I NEED TO FUCKING ASCEND
 
Yes absoloutely But in my mouth please
 
Lot of coping itt

Arab princes pays 100k for that and you get it for free...
 
Piss but no shit cause that’s disgusting
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6475
Piss is okay in a sexual act but shitting is extremely gross
 
stacies shit is no different than pajeets shit you moronic aspies jfl
 
she's the toilet here mate
 
 
stacies shit is no different than pajeets shit you moronic aspies jfl
true but you could say that about vaginas too, Stacy and femcels vaginas are probably similar, just a mental thing
 
true but you could say that about vaginas too, Stacy and femcels vaginas are probably similar, just a mental thing
yes but nobody considers a vagina its own object, it's part of a whole object (the woman). so an ugly femcels vagina is just part of her, and as a result less value even though it's practically the same as Stacy's on its own.
 
  • +1
Reactions: retard

Similar threads

JewishNationalist
Replies
15
Views
107
james_2006
james_2006
volgograd009
Replies
14
Views
61
volgograd009
volgograd009
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
5
Views
49
tansel
tansel
BadLuck7892
Replies
13
Views
108
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
revivles
Replies
27
Views
79
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top