Would you let this tall blonde NBA player kick your balls?

Would u?

• Total voters
flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
She’s 6’4

IMG 8053

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, murdah, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
@SecularIslamist is curry and he loves tall blonde women. He mentioned it so many times
Hopefully this post will activate his inner curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and SecularIslamist
Impressive body for the height

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, murdah, greycel and 1 other person
i dont really like blondes and i think shes really unattractive unfortunate as i love cbt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
she is disgusting, i see her getting glazed on nba twitter 24/7 and i wanna tell them all to kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, liberiangrimreaper, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
she needs her 6'7 and above chad to be a power couple

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 65752 and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 65752 and Lookologist003
More like 6’9 minimum most women are satisfied when their partner is at least 5 inches taller than them
1 head taller is the rule. basically if you don't have head advantage, she isn't giving you head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and flippasav
Literally a tranny
Where the f are her breasts and what IS this frame?

Women should be 6'1 at the tallest.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

More like 6’9 minimum most women are satisfied when their partner is at least 5 inches taller than them

This is her bf, he doesn't seem that tall.

At least they are gonna have gorgeous 7ft tall aryan kids.

• Love it
Reactions: Achilles
completely ideal. My dick got rock hard, no joke.

JFL at my subhuman life, I can't even date a normal girl, let alone a proper woman like this.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and flippasav
I used to play basketball, we would vibe tbh.

She was taken from me.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Literally a tranny
Where the f are her breasts and what IS this frame?

Women should be 6'1 at the tallest.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

she literally has high-E feminine face and u calling her tranny.

JFL at ur manlet coping mechanisms. U can't handle a tall woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and theonewhocantascend
completely ideal. My dick got rock hard, no joke.

JFL at my subhuman life, I can't even date a normal girl, let alone a proper woman like this.
I want her skin to come into contact with my cock

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
she literally has high-E feminine face and u calling her tranny.

JFL at ur manlet coping mechanisms. U can't handle a tall woman.
I'm literally 6'2, nigger.

Not that I'm claiming to be that tall either, I always talk about how I'm used to being mogged where I live but the vast majority of giant men, Like >6'5, literally date midget women :lul::lul::lul:. It's a common complain tall foids have, we all have seen it 100s of times on TikTok.

If you are attracted to a 6'4 "women" with broad shoulders and zero tits then you are simply a faggot. :feelsrope:
I'm actually really attracted to tall skinny women but there is a limit.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I'm literally 6'2, nigger.
tales
Not that I'm claiming to be that tall either, I always talk about how I'm used to being mogged where I live but the vast majority of giant men,
proves that it's tales, if ur 6'2 ur not being mogged heightwise often. I live in the netherlands its the tallest country in the world. At 6'0 barefoot, 6'2 in lifts+shoes, I am not being mogged often. in ur manlet country ull be way better off
Like >6'5, literally date midget women :lul::lul::lul:. It's a common complain tall foids have, we all have seen it 100s of times on TikTok.
they are subhumans who destroy their genetic lineage. dont care
If you are attracted to a 6'4 "women" with broad shoulders and zero tits then you are simply a faggot. :feelsrope:
im a faggot for wanting to fuck this hot sexy girl

yes bro, i'll gladly be a 'faggot'. You can have the men.
I'm actually really attracted to tall skinny women but there is a limit.
you do you

• +1
Reactions: ascension
LOL at the seething in the comments :lul:
Screenshot 20240519 164913 1
Screenshot 20240519 164920 2
Screenshot 20240519 164920 1

And some based sfcel getting tons of likes: :chad:
Funny how normies seem to be BP sometimes
Screenshot 20240519 164835 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and murdah
I would, but 90% of the pictures of her online are frauded hard.
This one looks is probably accurate:
iu

tales

proves that it's tales, if ur 6'2 ur not being mogged heightwise often. I live in the netherlands its the tallest country in the world. At 6'0 barefoot, 6'2 in lifts+shoes, I am not being mogged often. in ur manlet country ull be way better off

they are subhumans who destroy their genetic lineage. dont care

im a faggot for wanting to fuck this hot sexy girl

yes bro, i'll gladly be a 'faggot'. You can have the men.

you do you

I literally live in Denmark, why would I bother lying to you??
I get mogged a lot when I'm hanging around other young men. Since I have bdd related to my body, I only notice when I'm BEING mogged, when I mog, idgaf.

If I was gonna lie about height, don't you think I would make myself like 6'4 or so? So I could "prove" to you I'm not intimidated by this troon?
Both you and I are premium manlets, but you are worse than me because you are a manlet that likes to get pegged by trannies :lul::lul::lul:

Being gay= being attracted to masc characteristics, which you are.
It's gay that you would lust after a women taller than you.
And fuck genes, imagine unironically wanting to bring kids into this dystopic mess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
I used to love getting my balls hit

I get mogged a lot when I'm hanging around other young men. Since I have bdd related to my body, I only notice when I'm BEING mogged, when I mog, idgaf.

If I was gonna lie about height, don't you think I would make myself like 6'4 or so? So I could "prove" to you I'm not intimidated by this troon?
Both you and I are premium manlets, but you are worse than me because you are a manlet that likes to get pegged by trannies :lul::lul::lul:

And fuck genes, imagine unironically wanting to bring kids into this dystopic mess.
White on white violence :feelsuhh:

fair enough

Idk why u hate on tall women so much. What did they do to you? Who hurt you?

Yes I am gay for wanting to fuck a tall woman. :lul::lul::lul:

The only people who are this homophobic are gays who are still in the closet. When are you coming out?

• +1
She needs a short optimal fighting Neanderthal like me to balance her subhuman height or she’ll produce deformed ogres.

The average head is 7inches :feelsrope:
If you're standing 1 meter away from her, she needs to rotate her head 10 degrees on the yaw axis so that you are in the center of her field of vision. If she rotates her head -10 degrees, then it's over. Maybe stand further away so it approaches zero degrees and your manletism is less noticeable. Manlets! Just approach a girl with binoculars so she can't tell that you are a manlet.

If you're tall Chad, you want to close the distance between you and her so the angle approaches 90 degrees, and then she bends both knees and sucks your cock.

@thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752
fair enough

Idk why u hate on tall women so much. What did they do to you? Who hurt you?

Yes I am gay for wanting to fuck a tall woman. :lul::lul::lul:

The only people who are this homophobic are gays who are still in the closet. When are you coming out?

You're arguing with a legitimately braindead individual. Probably the dumbest idiot I've ever encountered on this site and that's even with actual schizophrenics posting from their insane asylums on here.

• JFL
You're arguing with a legitimately braindead individual. Probably the dumbest idiot I've ever encountered on this site and that's even with actual schizophrenics posting from their insane asylums on here.
he only registered last month so likely an old user with a new account so just JFL, who could it be.

• +1
Shes very attractive for a 6'4 chick. But i can definitely see some weird features coming through and she definitely leans pretty hard to masculine.

Would

Literally a tall Stacy holy shit

• +1