Would you let your daughter marry a black person?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

Not surprising, White North/West Europeans are the most soy and cucked.

Arabs mog and are much more based and racist.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Debetro, Arcturus and 11 others
I would hope my daughter isn't so dumb that she gives me a halfblood grandson/granddaughter. You can't really stop her if she is dumb and over 18 :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Debetro, Arcturus and 7 others
As long as he treats her right, other than that I won’t care

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, bishōnenmaxxer, PointOfNoReturn and 8 others
Nothing I can do about it is there. If I don't "allow" it she would just end contact and call it a day. So yeah, I would try to raise her in a way were she doesn't desire it, but if it happens I have to allow it i guess...

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 22918, Arcturus and 3 others
Nothing I can do about it is there. If I don't "allow" it she would just end contact and call it a day. So yeah, I would try to raise her in a way were she doesn't desire it, but if it happens I have to allow it i guess...
If you raise her in France or any other New-African Country, chances are high she will fuck with a black guy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Eren and Deleted member 14693
I would hope my daughter isn't so dumb that she gives me a halfblood grandson/granddaughter. You can't really stop her if she is dumb and over 18 :(
he thinks he’s arno Brecker 😂
arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, 5.5psl and Deleted member 29155
If you raise her in France or any other New-African Country, chances are high she will fuck with a black guy
I won't do that. Germany has many ethnics but not many blacks. But I still def won't raise her were I live currently. It will probably turn into a shithole (already kinda is)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I won't do that. Germany has many ethnics but not many blacks. But I still def won't raise her were I live currently. It will probably turn into a shithole (already kinda is)
Where would you raise her, interested since there don't seem to many places left

Russia is becoming Mongol more day by day.
Any West and North European country is either Turk (Germany) or African (France, Netherlands) or Arab ( Sweden) among the younger generations.

And Central/East Europe is going through a massive demographic collapse with barely young white people being born and them rather choosing to move to Germany and stay childless, leading to Turks needing to be imported.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Blud think he in Harry Potter 💀☠️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and yirma19
As a nigger I would never let my daughter marry one

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
Black guys will get her pregnant and run and there’s nothing wrong with that because that’s how most fathers in nature function but no because I want my grandkids to be raised by two parents

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Deleted member 29155
View attachment 2320002

Not surprising, White North/West Europeans are the most soy and cucked.

Arabs mog and are much more based and racist.
I wouldn't prevent her from going with someone black, nor doing anything degenarate like becoming an LGBTQ activist, I would just cut contact with her immediatelly.

As for chosing a partner, I wouldn't want her to be with a black dude just like I wouldn't want her to be with a deformed white man. Its not racist, its just being based and eugenics pilled and wanting your grandkids to be as aryan as possible

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
As a nigger I would never let my daughter marry one
@Blackgymmax you ain't never gonna marry my daughter you stupid faggot

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, gribsufer1, 5.5psl and 3 others
Where would you raise her, interested since there don't seem to many places left

Russia is becoming Mongol more day by day.
Any West and North European country is either Turk (Germany) or African (France, Netherlands) or Arab ( Sweden) among the younger generations.

And Central/East Europe is going through a massive demographic collapse with barely young white people being born and them rather choosing to move to Germany and stay childless, leading to Turks needing to be imported.
Probably some closed of german Nazi community in South America to escape New world order

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PubertyMaxxer
South America is not white though
Thats why I said closed of community by Europeans. It doesn't have to be South America. I just know of projects that are already established there. Its def possible to create a secluded paradise in these places. But maybe im just dreaming and all of them will fall apart.

No, I would do everything in my power to prevent that from happening. Any other other race but black.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Jhon Smith, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
No, I would do everything in my power to prevent that from happening. Any other other race but black.
Yeah, you're from Baghdad.

Arabs would kill their daughter for even dating a black person. They won't put up with it like many Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Yeah, you're from Baghdad.

Arabs would kill their daughter for even dating a black person. They won't put up with it like many Europeans.
Never claimed to be from Baghdad. I’m not pro interracial relationships either. But he definitely can’t be black.

Never claimed to be from Baghdad. I’m not pro interracial relationships either. But he definitely can’t be black.
Screenshot 20230715 014444

It's written in your info

No I'm trying to get rid of as much curry/abo blood in my bloodline as I can, her marrying some black dude is like going 5 steps back lol.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
No daughter, no problem.

No.

Not necessarily racially motivated, but because her son would be an incel who would rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 29155
96% said yes but there are like 0.01% blacks there, wtf
Top 2 last names will become Tyronson and Tyrondóttir

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 29155
Yeah but only if hes handsome if he looks like blackboonmax then no.

• JFL
  • JFL
Absolutely fucking no
If you are a real man that was exposed to adequate amounts of testosterone in the womb and your brain is adequately masculinized it should be a resounding no
I'm not even sure what things I would do if that happened in minecraft
Not that I would be happy for a white man to do it. Just less upset

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and PubertyMaxxer
Could be a light skinned mogger tbh

I’d raise my daughter to be @Blackgymmax only. I’m sure he would treat her right and be the perfect son in law for me!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Looks234, 5.5psl and 1 other person
What about indian?
Just to clarify so I can stop responding to this shit thread:

if I race mix I don’t care what race they date as long as it’s not black.

If I don’t race mix then I’ll want them to date someone who is white.

The first step is getting a GF lol.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Baldingman1998

Are you white or Jew tho? :owo:

• JFL

For me Arab Lebanese only or Arab levantine so Syrian Lebanese etc. Or white European or med white etc like Greek Italian Turkish etc.

But I would probably disown if non Lebanese and not from the same religion tbh. Gooks and indians and blacks etc are a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 16369
For me Arab Lebanese only or Arab levantine so Syrian Lebanese etc. Or white European or med white etc like Greek Italian Turkish etc.

But I would probably disown if non Lebanese and not from the same religion tbh. Gooks and indians and blacks etc are a death sentence
Is race mixing frowned upon in Lebanon like it is in other Arab/Muslim (I know there’s a lot of Christians) countries? From what I hear Lebanon is one of the more secular countries in the MI. You’d know best though.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Is race mixing frowned upon in Lebanon like it is in other Arab/Muslim (I know there’s a lot of Christians) countries? From what I hear Lebanon is one of the more secular countries in the MI. You’d know best though.
Yes usually it's a disgrace to your entire family even if you marry a Lebanese with a different religion. If you marry a black you kids will get bullied and called nigger and have 0 social standing in society. So basically here tribalism is extreme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 16369
Yes usually it's a disgrace to your entire family even if you marry a Lebanese with a different religion. If you marry a black you kids will get bullied and called nigger and have 0 social standing in society. So basically here tribalism is extreme.
I wanna marry and breed a lebnani, do I have your permission?

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I wanna marry and breed a lebnani, do I have your permission?
You would have to talk to her parents or go for a girl that is already disowned/ doesn't contact her family. Maybe the minority of the population have no problem so idk.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
You would be surprised

A “ex-gf” of mine (I say that in quotes because it didn’t last very long) brought me to her house and her father seemed nice

But then later on it turns out he was pretty upset that she was dating a shitskin (I’m Indian not black, jfl at his iq)

This is in America btw

If my daughter married a nigger, i'd kill that nigger's whole family and abduct the niglets. Rape and torture them for a few months.

Fucking niggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PointOfNoReturn
@bishōnenmaxxer can marry her

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
If my daughter married a nigger, i'd kill that nigger's whole family and abduct the niglets. Rape and torture them for a few months.

Fucking niggers.
Where are you from?

Probably Iraq or some based Arab country

No, never

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer