Would you let your future wife finger your asshole

D

Deleted member 23218

Fire
Joined
Oct 21, 2022
Posts
15,550
Reputation
16,620
Assuming she is trad @Xangsane
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Assuming she is trad @Xangsane
She's my wife and I love her.
Things I will not tolerate:
  • BDSM
  • Her inviting another person in the sex act (sex is love between two parties)
  • Slapping
  • Biting
  • Pegging
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 24593, Gonthar and 3 others
only if she licked her fingers clean afterwards.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 23218
Mirin. Means fingering is ok tho
 
She's my wife and I love her.
Things I will not tolerate:
  • BDSM
  • Her inviting another person in the sex act (sex is love between two parties)
  • Slapping
  • Biting
  • Pegging
What if she wants you to lightly spank her, slap her, or bring another woman in bed for a threesome?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
What if she wants you to lightly spank her, slap her, or bring another woman in bed for a threesome?
He doesent want to be cucked by the woman she may have a bigger penis
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

Similar threads

arlo_420
Replies
28
Views
142
_Jason_
_Jason_
JewishNationalist
Replies
15
Views
101
james_2006
james_2006
C
Replies
1
Views
11
incomplete
incomplete
algerianmogger
Replies
56
Views
264
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
ChoppedArab
Replies
8
Views
54
ChoppedArab
ChoppedArab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top