Would you let your girlfriend go to the gym??

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
My gf says she is going to the gym later this week with a friend and Ik she is going to start seeing all the jacked roided chads there and start lusting after them. I told her to just download an exercise app and do that at home instead. Would you let your gf go to the gym? Seems low to let her tbh, it’s like being in a tribe and taking your woman to the warriors training grounds during drill time. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, ballskin, MikeMew'sBitch and 5 others
Unless they're extremely whipped/submissive to you there's nothing you can do to stop them

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Catawampus
This happened to me.

My girlfriend wanted to go to the gym, but I told her not to. She simply obeyed my orders and worked out at home in our garage. After her work out I bent her over and ate and licked her asshole and pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MagaPutinism, galego123, ballskin and 7 others
only if i’m there to go with her

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, FrameMogger and Oberyn
Ima be honest, if she ain’t submissive to you like that... it’s over. Also how does she dress when she goes to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
In my country they have separate rooms for men and women...

• Woah
Reactions: Catawampus and GetShrekt
Ima be honest, if she ain’t submissive to you like that... it’s over. Also how does she dress when she goes to the gym
Idk she’s never gone to the gym since we started dating:ogre:

Even big booty girls look trash wearing loose clothes

You’re the most insecure dude on this site.
Get confident; don’t give yourself a reason to think that she “lusts” over other guys.
Just looksmax, if you have a gf surely you’re at least LTN, you could easily get to HTN, I’ve personally gone from LTN -> HTN/chadlite (according to this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.490928/)
At this level, I will never worry, I did in the past but that’s just low levels of maturity/mental weakness, I have none of that now, and neither should you.
Women are not as bad as people here say they are, especially the women you trust, just don’t be dumb enough to trust a non traditional woman.

• Ugh..
Reactions: SLA
You’re the most insecure dude on this site.
Get confident; don’t give yourself a reason to think that she “lusts” over other guys.
Just looksmax, if you have a gf surely you’re at least LTN, you could easily get to HTN, I’ve personally gone from LTN -> HTN/chadlite (according to this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.490928/)
At this level, I will never worry, I did in the past but that’s just low levels of maturity/mental weakness, I have none of that now, and neither should you.
Women are not as bad as people here say they are, especially the women you trust, just don’t be dumb enough to trust a non traditional woman.
And also, start going to the gym yourself, do test if you worry that much.

Jfl if you even have a LT gf

NT max asap you’re insecure as fuck

Top 10 threads made before disaster

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
She can do what she wants the same for myself. If her going to the gym gives you anxiety you need to get a ugly bitch

i wouldnt let women learn to read if it were up to me

If she has a big booty no