Would you live with PSLers

Clavicular

Clavicular

Forum Slayer
Contributor
Staff
I would personally want to live with blackpillers/PSLers in my 20s for clubmaxing and other shit like that. It would definitely be hysterical because of how unhinged most users are, aswell as how much they disregard political correctness. Overall, i find this would be quite beneficial.

Would you live with any users, tag them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, iblamepheno1, Jova and 36 others
No that's gay only living with stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, Konstantin, deepfuckingvalue and 10 others
I would personally want to live with blackpillers/PSLers in my 20s for clubmaxing and other shit like that. It would definitely be hysterical because of how unhinged most users are, aswell as how much they disregard political correctness. Overall, i find this would be quite beneficial.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, cromagnon, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and 16 others
You mean high psl chads or blackpilled autists? Bc neither

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, datboijj, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, Jova, datboijj and 2 others
@Imretarded? obviously with "him"😍

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, gookcelriceR, Imretarded? and 3 others
I would actually like to live with salludon, so he can tell me his secret mewing and precise Bonesmashing techniques.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, scrunchables, boss8055 and 7 others
@dark.max @Kaari @imthesupremecel imagine bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sickdawgie, Costcosuperstore, dark.max and 2 others
wait no i'll live with some slayers and stalk them, think of the rep i could get!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jova, psychomandible, datboijj and 2 others

Attachments

• 4391129_60c9ac801d734288a49079dc09afc5bd.gif
    4391129_60c9ac801d734288a49079dc09afc5bd.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, cromagnon, lcberg04 and 31 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FluffyBunny37, jindermahal, Kaari and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Jova, FluffyBunny37 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Costcosuperstore and PeakIncels
We would just rot in the house all day and discuss aspie topics lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, humanoidsub7, irkkedmulatto and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
@dark.max @Kaari @imthesupremecel imagine bro
Imagine hanging out in the day then randomly pointing at a baby in a stroller and saying “it’s over for him” no thanks nigga this forum is enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Melly, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Imagine hanging out in the day then randomly pointing at a baby in a stroller and saying “it’s over for him” no thanks nigga this forum is enough
this is next level betrayal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, Costcosuperstore, DarkAscender and 2 others
We would just rot in the house all day and discuss aspie topics lol
Bro if I was at the club I wouldn’t put it past me to say to the girl ‘I like you but you have negative canthal tilt and your ESR is too high’ I’m that autistic kek

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, The Homelander and alurmo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Kaari
The term psl is soo troll lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and 1 other person
It would be cool tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Whats with these gay threads are you closeted?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, Costcosuperstore and GlamourPursuer
Will read later but I’m sure it’s another banger

• +1
5'4 dalits caging at the fact that they will be able to get homoerotic fantasies with their favourite chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Melly, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I would actually like to live with salludon, so he can tell me his secret mewing and precise Bonesmashing techniques.
BTW He didn’t have any cosmetic surgery. With the power of mewing you can do anything

• +1
Reactions: vernier and Costcosuperstore
i would rather live alone to slay and comfort.
Meeting up with such people would've been cool btw and talk about based shit. As long as they are not indians

• +1
i already do my lil bro is blakpilled

• +1
i would rather live alone to slay and comfort.
Meeting up with such people would've been cool btw and talk about based shit. As long as they are not indians

• +1
Bro is just trying to find an excuse to live with other men

• +1
Reactions: widdi and Costcosuperstore
Yes that would be fun the most fun, :bluepill:'ed niggas also tend to be low iq af which is jsut cancer to be around in general

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Melly, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I would wanna go clubbing with some ppl here, but to live with them?
Nahh

• +1
Would be great tbh, living with people that really want to maxx their life and not with bored doomed normies

• +1
ofc

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
Honestly id rather live with pslers then normies

• +1
Reactions: yue, Jova, psychomandible and 4 others

def @chrisN and @pneumocystosis but we don’t even live in the same countries

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Most pslers are utter retards and degenerates so no

• +1
Yes, I would live with some bhais. Also some gooners so we can goon together. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
Yes I would like to live with PSLers but I cant ever see enough of us being willing to move to the same country to make it happen.
English PSLers are too committed to their living situations with GFs and jobs to move unfortunately
I've stayed in the same location as doctorlooksmax for 10 nights in the past year across various trips which is the closest thing I've had to "living" with another PSLer.
The only PSLer I've met who is financially free (from crypto) and can live anywhere went mentalcel and moved to Thailand

I am now planning on moving to a city in northern europe and there is a decent number of users from that country on here so maybe I will begin training them so that when they are moving away from home they all want to come live with me and form a PSL army

• JFL
Reactions: Nigger and the BULL
I agree, having someone that shares the same goals interests and ideas is the best thing, i would love to go to clubs with blackpilled friends

Yes I would like to live with PSLers but I cant ever see enough of us being willing to move to the same country to make it happen.
English PSLers are too committed to their living situations with GFs and jobs to move unfortunately
I've stayed in the same location as doctorlooksmax for 10 nights in the past year across various trips which is the closest thing I've had to "living" with another PSLer.
The only PSLer I've met who is financially free (from crypto) and can live anywhere went mentalcel and moved to Thailand

I am now planning on moving to a city in northern europe and there is a decent number of users from that country on here so maybe I will begin training them so that when they are moving away from home they all want to come live with me and form a PSL army
Your one of the users I would live with, considering your priorities are quite similar. Slaying, clubs, surgery, bouncing, etc. Would be quite ideal to live with a PSLer so you can be open about things like roiding and liftsmaxing

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Your one of the users I would live with, considering your priorities are quite similar. Slaying, clubs, surgery, bouncing, etc. Would be quite ideal to live with a PSLer so you can be open about things like roiding and liftsmaxing

We need to find a way for our life paths to lead us to the same location
America really would be tempting for a slaying holiday but not feasible long term as it seems to be going downhill with ethnics based on what you've been saying and my income levels are too unpredictable to pay insurance and healthcare costs over there since I'm too lazy too work a proper job, having EU neetbux and healthcare to fall back on is a nice safety net

Post I made last week about this predicament of none of us living in the same place

Where the fuck are the adventurous PSLers who have online income and can live nomadic lifestyle?
Muh PSLer house was first spoken about half a decade ago now
Why the fuck are the most ambitious moggers spread across the 4 corners of the earth? If there were 20 of us in one place we would literally be unstoppable

• +1
It would be nice to talk to someone about looksmaxin,lookism,blackpill so yes this shit u cant talk to about it irl specially in 2024

We are all part of a cult jfl at all of us

We need to find a way for our life paths to lead us to the same location
America really would be tempting for a slaying holiday but not feasible long term as it seems to be going downhill with ethnics based on what you've been saying and my income levels are too unpredictable to pay insurance and healthcare costs over there since I'm too lazy too work a proper job, having EU neetbux and healthcare to fall back on is a nice safety net

Post I made last week about this predicament of none of us living in the same place
Yes well america is a large country, some of it is legit dogshit and other parts are very nice. Hopefully you wind up near me geographically because I would 100% live with you or other pslers. The healthcare is a meme, I dont have healthcare but theres no way to enforce payment of your medical bills here, as it doesnt go against ur credit. If you show up to the hospital with no ID they HAVE to treat you and then you can ldar them.

20 PSLers in the same town is tera OP and the Rothschilds couldnt possibly stomach that mog, would eviscerate 80 years of nathaniels progress unironically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, tombradylover, Niggamaxxer and 2 others

Depends I wouldn't mind living with someone like you or anyone that has more than two brain cells, so that cuts out 99% of users maybe @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. Aswell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Clavicular
The healthcare is a meme, I dont have healthcare but theres no way to enforce payment of your medical bills here, as it doesnt go against ur credit. If you show up to the hospital with no ID they HAVE to treat you and then you can ldar them.
Bro what of course you have healthcare, you're just on your parents plan until you're 25 or something

And if you don't identify yourself they'd probably call the police

Maybe, a few users my age come to mind

Bro what of course you have healthcare, you're just on your parents plan until you're 25 or something

And if you don't identify yourself they'd probably call the police
No they dont, black people and homelesscels do this all the time. They go to the ER to get basic medical checkups since its free.

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1