Would you LTR a girl with male friends?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Not like 1to1 male friends, just sometimes meets up with a group of guys/girls and they are her neighbours/school friends

Could you LTR that?

I honestly cant bring myself to do it even if the girl is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deprived and Looksmax Refugee
It's impossible to have a non cucked LTR after high school. Her having male friends is just one of the many issues with it, you don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes. It's over bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, 11gaijin and Deleted member 17829
Unless she is willing to ditch them completely, no.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deprived, GetShrekt and 1 other person
My gf has one male friend, but he’s literally a gay bottom:lul: He has a crush on me jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 17829
It's impossible to have a non cucked LTR after high school. Her having male friends is just one of the many issues with it, you don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes. It's over bro.
i honestly think the only LTRable girls are ones with no friends or like 1 girl friend and they DONT go clubbing

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Looksmax Refugee and autistic_tendencies
i honestly think the only LTRable girls are ones with no friends or like 1 girl friend and they DONT go clubbing
Sounds like my gf, she has like 3 friends. That gay yute and 2 girl friends. One of her girl friend she barely talks to. Realistically she only talks to one of her gfs daily. But her friendship has deteriorated since she started dating me, cause her girl friend is jealous. And now her friend is moving away to another country in a month. So my gf only has me:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah: Strong power in my hands

• Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

Not like 1to1 male friends, just sometimes meets up with a group of guys/girls and they are her neighbours/school friends

Could you LTR that?

I honestly cant bring myself to do it even if the girl is perfect
if its all i can get

Only if I mog them.

• Woah
Yes, and I am sure everyone else on this forum will do it as well IRL, they're just coping by saying no as if they're the ones with power, lol.

Every woman in her life will have a few male friends who she will not completely stop talking with all of a sudden just for you. Deal with it. You simply can't win.

Ideally if your woman went to a girls-only school for 12 years and (optionally) studied at a girls-only college, then she would not only have male friends, but she would also be a virgin. However, this cucked world makes schools where girls and boys study and grow up together.

Realistically, I can frame situations which would make my gf resent and totally stop talking with some of her previous male friends (who mog me) from her school/work. Or else yeah, I would realistically just have to deal with her having a few male friends. Limiting how often she meets her male friends is something all of us can control, which may reduce the chances of being cucked. This is my own take on this issue.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Sounds like my gf, she has like 3 friends. That gay yute and 2 girl friends. One of her girl friend she barely talks to. Realistically she only talks to one of her gfs daily. But her friendship has deteriorated since she started dating me, cause her girl friend is jealous. And now her friend is moving away to another country in a month. So my gf only has me:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah: Strong power in my hands
are u sure her guy friend is gay?

tell her the only way to prove hes gay is by sucking ur dick

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, exeight and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
Ofc not. Muh you don't have any other choice just pump and dump instead of committing?
I'm LTRcel but I'm warning you I'd rather not have gf than date the average western whore
A group of only guy friends is massive red flag let alone 1to1 male friends

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
Just have a big cock, you won’t get cucked

• Woah