Would you make your gf ascend?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I’m seeing this girl rn and if i’m gonna LTR her ill probably send her to turkey for a rhino.

But that would make my competition bigger, so idk. Would you make your gf ascend or nah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51465, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I’m seeing this girl rn and if i’m gonna LTR her ill probably send her to turkey for a rhino.

But that would make my competition bigger, so idk. Would you make your gf ascend or nah?
Are you sure she’ll do it

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
no i want her to not have an ego

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
Are you sure she’ll do it
yeah, but this is all hypothetical and i’m only saying this as an example.

I’m not gonna make ascend any girl i’m talking to obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and TechnoBoss
no i want her to not have an ego
true, she might even leave you after you make her ascend and chad starts looking at her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
true, she might even leave you after you make her ascend and chad starts looking at her
once had an ex and motivated her to hit gym, she went from MTB to HTB and it went down hill from there

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
Hell no you're cucking yourself in everyway.

Send YOURSELF to Turkey for surgeries not her. If you're dating her anyway she can't be that bad looking, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
Hell no you're cucking yourself in everyway.

Send YOURSELF to Turkey for surgeries not her. If you're dating her anyway she can't be that bad looking, right?
True, better to make myself ascend more and leave her behind so she doesn’t go anyway.

Fuark today i’m debloating my balls off

• Love it
True, better to make myself ascend more and leave her behind so she doesn’t go anyway.

Fuark today i’m debloating my balls off
Exactly. Better you ascend then she does tbh. How you planning on debloating bhai?

• +1

Why would I date a woman that is dysgenic and needs work done?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
Exactly. Better you ascend then she does tbh. How you planning on debloating bhai?
So, i’m gonna fast today and hit the gym later after work and do 20 minutes of steady cardio after my workout, going home and drinking 12 grams of potassium and drinking aroun 4 L of water

• Love it
  • +1
So, i’m gonna fast today and hit the gym later after work and do 20 minutes of steady cardio after my workout, going home and drinking 12 grams of potassium and drinking aroun 4 L of water
Keep us posted on the progress. It might take a few days for optimal results.

• Love it
I don’t mean that, she might be MTB with nose failo
Dysgenic. If she’s not breed-able naturally then I’m not interested. I would never date an mtb also.

• JFL