Would you marry a non-virgin girl?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
There's no better way for me to stop having feelings for a girl than finding out she is not a virgin. I just can't stand the fact that I'm having someones leftovers.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22, mojopin, SHARK and 2 others
i don't wanna marry at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Sc22, Swagwaffle and 8 others
no hymen no diamond

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, SHARK, dogtown and 6 others
There's no better way for me to stop having feelings for a girl than finding out she is not a virgin. I just can't stand the fact that I'm having someones leftovers.

Every girl has been pumped and dumped finding one that hasn't is near impossible

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Depends, I'm fine with 1-2 boyfriends but not if she sucked the entire football team's dick or if she was a club slut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Depends, I'm fine with 1-2 boyfriends but not if she sucked the entire football team's dick or if she was a club slut.
How the fuck are you gonna know if she had 1-2 boyfriends

How the fuck are you gonna know if she had 1-2 boyfriends
I'm not saying I know how many boyfriends she had. I'm just giving my answer based on the fact that I know her sexual past hypothetically speaking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
I dont really believe in marriage, You can only go down hill from there. so no

I'm not saying I know how many boyfriends she had. I'm just giving my answer based on the fact that I know her sexual past hypothetically speaking
Good cus I thought you'd trust them hoes

There are no Western girls old enough to marry who are virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
only way to get a virgin nowadays is too be in HS and ltr a girl, deflower her, and marry her.

otherwise its over

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
only way to get a virgin nowadays is too be in HS and ltr a girl, deflower her, and marry her.

otherwise its over
This was my high school fantasy :(

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and androidcel
Muslim Girls then

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
I'm not a pedophile, so only non-virgins for me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Likely no, but we'll see how much longer I myself remain a GF-less virgin before I bend to avoid loneliness. I have known and tried with a few, with no success.

In my experience, virgin girls are wonderful and bring me great joy to be around... until they reveal their lookist nature (fair, as all humans are lookist to varying degrees). It doesn't ruin their allure, but it does remind me that I am not good enough for them. I still do treat them nicely and reward them for chastity... it is one of the few situations where I am nice to women. They deserve praise for not being whores.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I dont really believe in marriage, You can only go down hill from there. so no

no girl would want to stay with you if you have no intentions of marrying her.

marriage is necessary

• +1
I'd have a hard time demanding a girl be a virgin when I'm not a virgin myself. Seems hypocritical.

• +1
I'd have a hard time demanding a girl be a virgin when I'm not a virgin myself. Seems hypocritical.
You're such a nice guy :love::love:(y)

• +1
Muslim girls and conservative girls I guess are the only option

This.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting and fobos
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
How can you be sure if you've never fucked

She hadn't had a boyfriend before she was 16, which is the age she was when we got together, unless her and all her friends are lying to me in some great conspiracy. Doubtful, most girls here are virgins well into their late teens.

it'd be a lovely thing to have but finding one is near impossible but I don't ever plan on marrying anyone

Muslim girls and conservative girls I guess are the only option
JFL if you think most "conservative" girls aren't taking advantage of their sexual freedom.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Krezo and Deleted member 656
JFL if you think most "conservative" girls aren't taking advantage of their sexual freedom.
Most do, and the biggest kick to the 'nads is that the men they're sleeping with are not conservitave themselves... they're usually black or some other type of shitskin, leftist, etc.

Though I will say that there are a few conservative women whom value their chastity, most don't and just use it to virtue signal while they worship BBC.

• +1
yea for sure man. i want that more than slaying. i also want a felix junior when im in my late 20s

edit: jfl i misread the title, i want to marry a virgin girl. marriage with a non virgin girl is cucked af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
yea for sure man. i want that more than slaying. i also want a felix junior when im in my late 20s
will you show your eyebrowmaxxing guide to him:feelsping::feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Have fun dying alone OP ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Most do, and the biggest kick to the 'nads is that the men they're sleeping with are not conservitave themselves... they're usually black or some other type of shitskin, leftist, etc.

Though I will say that there are a few conservative women whom value their chastity, most don't and just use it to virtue signal while they worship BBC.
Oh, I just love God, traditional values, nuclear family. Brb gotta suck off Tyrone and reply to some orbitors.

94459f020c728e33e2a6fc3f934b6c72

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Extra Chromosome, Krezo and 1 other person
absolutely NOT, any other answer is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and fobos
Oh, I just love God, traditional values, nuclear family. Brb gotta suck off Tyrone and reply to some orbitors.

View attachment 24798
I fucking hate her. Just another e-thot. "Ha ha, those SJWs are so stupid, amirite!? Please donate all your shekels to me you betas."

• +1
Being disgusted that your wife has fucked other guys before is every mans first reaction when thinking about it. Then the cucks and degenerate environment brainwashed us to say “oh it doesn’t matter at least she chose me”.

I will not marry given the current laws of divorce. That’s a ridiculous risk to take and the second you’re married the girl stops trying to look attractive. If anything I would just make it seem like I’m considering getting married but keep putting it off until she just gives up and breaks up. However I don’t want a kid out of wedlock, that’s some degenerate shit.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 281 and 5 others

View attachment 24798
I fucking hate her. Just another e-thot. "Ha ha, those SJWs are so stupid, amirite!? Please donate all your shekels to me you betas."
I want to fuck her brains out though no lie. Same with hit-or-miss girl, both those girls are insanely attractive.

• +1
How to find virgin girl: Go to strict Christian religion (some Slavic Pentecostals, Jehovah's Witness, etc.) Or find antisocial girl that you never see talk to anyone.

I've found many virgins, idk why you guys have so much trouble. Maybe it's because you feel like she will be too much work and deep down you just want to slay.

Every girl has been pumped and dumped finding one that hasn't is near impossible
@dogtown why are you liking this, have all the girls you know seriously been fucked at your age?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and GenericChad1444
@dogtown why are you liking this, have all the girls you know seriously been fucked at your age?

UK girls are disgusting ratchet skanks who have no respect for themselves or anybody else

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and mojopin
Unless beacause of relgious reasons the majority of girls who havent lost their virginities at an age where marriage is common are probably ugly and or mentalty handicapped fyi.

• +1
yes i would, but only with prenupital contract and only if shes really high psl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
I've found many virgins,
Please tell me how you confirm girls’ virginity. Plus seeing girls at church does NOT mean they are religious enough to sacrifice the pleasure of sex. You should see the skanks I see at church.

• +1
Please tell me how you confirm girls’ virginity. Plus seeing girls at church does NOT mean they are religious enough to sacrifice the pleasure of sex. You should see the skanks I see at church.
I said STRICT religions, like the ones I mentioned. Where you will actually have to be a member, follow the Bible, and not be a worldly fuck (like listening to bad music, watching violent movies, doing drugs, having sex outside marriage, cursing, etc.) for them to even consider you, alas this is too much work for 99% of the people here, myself included. You confirm their virginity by talking to them, seeing how they respond to you and other men, stalking their social medias. For example, I have an emo oneitis and I stalked an online diary she had on tumblr and I found out she had never even hugged a guy and other posts about wanting true love, how much she hates 'players', and about her hardly leaving her home. Also, when we had after class activities or parties that weren't required, she would just go straight home and never talk to anyone. Her instagram is also full of pictures of her by herself or with her female friend.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK