Would you marry a non-virgin girl?

Catholic. How about you? I see you talk about religion a lot.
Catholicism is one of the most lax Christian religions out here. Leave that crap dude. Go find a Slavic Pentecostal church that also does sermons in English and see if you can find a girl there.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Catholicism is one of the most lax Christian religions out here. Leave that crap dude. Go find a Slavic Pentecostal church that also does sermons in English and see if you can find a girl there.
what the fuck is slavic pentecosatal

Catholic. How about you? I see you talk about religion a lot.
LCMS, basically 95% same as catholic with a few doctinal differences (salvation by grace/faith alone being the big one). I enjoy catholicism for the most part and its a shame that they are mostly whores, but I knew that already. If you went to a catholic high school, it shouldn;t shock you though... most people who go there aren't even catholic. The real test of a woman's merit is when she attends via her own volition. I have known girls who do this and respect them greatly.

what the fuck is slavic pentecosatal
Pentecostal is a denomination. Slavic is Russians, Belarussians, Ukrainians, Bulgarians, etc.

Yea when it comes to actually living the faith the Catholic community is a joke, particularly among young people. I went to catholic school and the teachers cussed, talked about banging girls, etc. Zero effort to actually live the faith.
LCMS, basically 95% same as catholic with a few doctinal differences (salvation by grace/faith alone being the big one). I enjoy catholicism for the most part and its a shame that they are mostly whores, but I knew that already. If you went to a catholic high school, it shouldn;t shock you though... most people who go there aren't even catholic. The real test of a woman's merit is when she attends via her own volition. I have known girls who do this and respect them greatly.
Yea it’s hard to find those girls in liberal metropolitan areas. I like the Mormon culture, but I would have to fake believing in the actual religion.

Im slavic and Ive never heard of that
Then you haven't been brought up in or exposed to religion.
Yea when it comes to actually living the faith the Catholic community is a joke, particularly among young people. I went to catholic school and the teachers cussed, talked about banging girls, etc. Zero effort to actually live the faith.

Yea it’s hard to find those girls in liberal metropolitan areas. I like the Mormon culture, but I would have to fake believing in the actual religion.
At the end of the day, you should vote Bernie 2020, marry a fat feminist that already has Mulatto children, let her bang Arabs and black men, only have sex with her on your birthdays (and by sex, I mean only rub your condom-bearing penis on her leg) and have a dildo in your ass. Forget all this "good, religious, traditional girl" nonsense :soy::soy::soy:.

Last edited:

Area is bigly important. Any people living in liberal shithole cities will become the shit.

Good luck finding your virgin woman. I have found a handful of them (maybe 5 or 6... albeit LCMS is a more conservative and rural/midwestern congregation), but they have all rejected me. Wishing you better luck.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Maybe I would, but it would depend on the girl and the circumstance of how she lost her virginity

Then you haven't been brought up in or exposed to religion.

At the end of the day, you should vote Bernie 2020, marry a fat feminist that already has Mulatto children, let her bang Arabs and black men, only have sex with her on your birthdays (and by sex, I mean only rub your condom-bearing penis on her leg) and have a dildo in your ass. Forget all this "good, religious, traditional girl" nonsense :soy::soy::soy:.
I want a woman with experience in the bedroom and knows what she wants! Ugh, virgin girls would be such a pain to work with. :soy:

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 611