Would you marry a non virgin?

Would you?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and .👽.
anything is better than ur cousin
I wouldn't marry my relatives retard. Many women are virgins here. Not the party types ofc. All those are whores

The more partners a girl has, the weaker her ability to pair bond becomes. Girls need emotional attachment and when they break up with their bf they become colder / less feminine. So if you marry a non virgin just know that she will never be truly attached to you, she’s used goods. She won’t be getting excited and fantasising about you like if she was a teen / virgin
Also the chances of divorce increase by a lot for each partner the girl has before marriage

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I have already come to terms with the fact that nowdays the only way to marry a virgin girl is to kidnap one from kindergarden and officiate the ceremony yourself, in your own basement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14774 and 3 others
I have already come to terms with the fact that nowdays the only way to marry a virgin girl is to kidnap one from kindergarden and officiate the ceremony yourself, in your own basement.
13 % of women are virgins in the usa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
I would rather not

@CupOfCoffee @MarkCorrigan @lutte @Thompsonz @OldVirgin @BearBoy @Biggdink @sytyl

Thoughts??
Cuck if marry a non virgin. If the difference between a non virgin gf and virgin gf is what I've found it to be I can't imagine marriage, would literally berate and call her a hoe at any chance.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
non virgin women are literally lower than animals

niggas wouldnt buy a used shirt or used car but are somehow okay with a used woman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15004, oldcelloser and 3 others
Of course.

What a weird topic. 99% of incels would if they could. 1% who wouldn't are closeted gays.
i would without a doubt rather be incel than married to a non virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15004, oldcelloser and 3 others
Cuck if marry a non virgin. If the difference between a non virgin gf and virgin gf is what I've found it to be I can't imagine marriage, would literally berate and call her a hoe at any chance.
What is the difference in your experience

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Screenshot 20211125 083642
Screenshot 20211125 083647
Screenshot 20211125 083655

Imagen marrying a non-virgin. Killing myself sounds better than this shit

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and oldcelloser
you know what’s worse? raising someone’s kids that aren’t yours, one of my family members is a single mom of 3, the guy she’s been dating for like a year is gonna propose to her and has been rasing her kids jfl imagine marrying a single mom

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
you know what’s worse? raising someone’s kids that aren’t yours, one of my family members is a single mom of 3, the guy she’s been dating for like a year is gonna propose to her and has been rasing her kids jfl imagine marrying a single mom
Over for that guy tbh :feelswhy::feelswhy:. She probably rejected him in highschool and now after her smv is at an all time low she finally accepted him after Chad said no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 11758
Over for that guy tbh :feelswhy::feelswhy:. She probably rejected him in highschool and now after her smv is at an all time low she finally accepted him after Chad said no
you know what’s funny, she posted this heightpill meme on her facebook account years ago, and her baby daddy was like 5’11-6’0 and the new guy is like 5’5 so finally after 3 kids and two tattoos does she finally date the short nigga LMAO
56A5A264 C90F 4D3B B8B9 A54BB992C886

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15338 and Baldingman1998
you know what’s funny, she posted this heightpill meme on her facebook account years ago, and her baby daddy was like 5’11-6’0 and the new guy is like 5’5 so finally after 3 kids and two tattoos does she finally date the short nigga LMAO
View attachment 1416113
I hate that always right. Blackpill is eternal, unyielding, and inevitable

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CANI, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
View attachment 1416113
Most men after getting blackpilled :

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
@hennypapi explain yourself

• +1
I would marry a roastie with a 3 digit body-count if it meant that she would commit to me till we both die.

I never understood this craze for virgin girls, even after being blackpilled for years. Never was fascinated about deflowering a girl and making her bleed by breaking her hymen (the sight of blood during sex isn't something that I like).

But I have realized that everyone over here obsesses over virgin women so much because of the high pair bonding ability.

That is it, this is the only reason why you guys whine about it so much. Sure, it is a great thing, but the complains and cries against it is just too much. Most women from the previous generation had sex before marriage. Yet they're out here today running families & are very happy.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
I talked to a woman about this and now I'm 10x more suicidal. VIRGIN OR DEATH. SHE NEVER FORGOT CHAD EVEN WHILE FUCKING HER BF/HUSBAND SHE THINKS ABOUT CHAD. OVER FOR NON VIRGIN WOMEN AND CUCKS THAT MARRY THEM EWWW

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, oldcelloser and Gengar
I talked to a woman about this and now I'm 10x more suicidal. VIRGIN OR DEATH. SHE NEVER FORGOT CHAD EVEN WHILE FUCKING HER BF/HUSBAND SHE THINKS ABOUT CHAD. OVER FOR NON VIRGIN WOMEN AND CUCKS THAT MARRY THEM EWWW
Virgin women will think about chad

• WTF
Yeah she was my friend first, then confessed her feelings for me, i didn't even love her but said meh alright, and we were together for 2 years then but she moved to another country so we separated. But im with my current gf for 3 years now and she is still crying everytime im not with her, its so precious :owo:

I also had 2 whore girlfriends and its night and day difference :feelshaha:
Are whores more hot in bed? Be honest who do you prefer for sex?

Everyone in my country certanly has done that

• So Sad
virgin or inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15004, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Voted yes because I don't have a choice as a truecel :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Baldingman1998
Girls need emotional attachment and when they break up with their bf they become colder / less feminine.
This is 100% true, that's why they are prone to treating ugly guys like shit, ignoring them etc.

• +1
i wont
i will just live life
find my place, something where im good at
while having sex with as much women as baldingman1998 allows me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
its over for stupid guys who even consider non virgin foids for LTRs
also she doesnt love you anyways and you wont have any free time anyways
so better just to spread your seed in foreign countries
thats what im planning to do :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332
Imagine voting for the last one.......oh shit wait a min im a cuck

235B254C 7430 4E0B A026 23A0B6CD762D

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Very biological definition of a cuckold is raising someone elses offspring. That dude is a cuckold in literal sense.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998 and oldcelloser
I wouldn't marry my relatives retard. Many women are virgins here. Not the party types ofc. All those are whores
correct
also who tf is the terachad in your avi? photoshop, adobe gainz right? :feelskek:

• JFL
funny but wrong take; the guy on the left who resembles me at 20 does that because hes ugly and has no chance but to LDAR
in 99% of generations of humanity he would have gotten a virgin wife, granted it was becky not stacy but does he deserve it?
yes he FUCKING DOES ; after working 15 hour days on the field he fookin DESERVES to cum in virgin prime pussy at night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 2403
It's 100% facts in my opinion(first image) and I'm only going to marry a virgin. My dick is 6.4x5 it's around average. If a whore has sex with a bigger guy it will be over and I can never love someone like that beyond casual sex(she will subconscious view her husband as inferior). Virgin or death. Non virgins are lower than animals.(unless they are married and with families). Imagen being a cuck that accepts a non virgin LOL

screenshot_20211114-122705-jpg.1403295

screenshot_20211114-123021-jpg.1403296

Look at these images. If your wife was a non virgin you're automatically an inferior cuckold in her eyes (unless you have 8 inches and are 6'9+. And even then you're only taking someones leftovers (her original lover who she will never forget))

How can anyone accept a used hole that was gaped by other men?
"zero basis for comparison"

No, whore, it's because we don't want an impure slut. Also statistically, non virgins have shorter lasting marriages, and nobody wants to pay alimony, which shouldn't even exist anymore.

Women are all inferior retards which either need to be used and fucked then abandoned, or controlled properly. End of story

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Baldingman1998
May Allah strike me if I don’t marry a woman with an intact hymen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 3828 and Baldingman1998