Would you marry girl who had bimax,implants and was recessed subhuman before,knowing that you will fuck up your genetic pool?

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Obviously not. I wont intentionally ruin my kid's genetics.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 21146
I just won't have kids

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
It depends on whether or not her craniofacial dystrophy was a result of poor behavioral habits such as not mewing, mouth breathing, etc.

Bluepilled: No I wouldn't
Blackpilled: Yes I would, I'm gonna pay for my son bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
This, but it might be unacceptable for her since woman have it drilled into their heads that they need to have children.

Same.
I'll have them mew, use widening apparatuses, GH, AI, DHT

there's so much more potential with pubertymaxxing than most people realize.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and HerpDerpson
I'll have them mew, use widening apparatuses, GH, AI, DHT
Imho neck posture is very important which basically means not allowing them to stay seditary + sleep without a pillow. They'd straight up hate you for not owning a PlayStation and a computer like other kids (and being different is the most psychologically damaging thing for a child). Also jfl if they still grow up ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Imho neck posture is very important which basically means not allowing them to stay seditary + sleep without a pillow. They'd straight up hate you for not owning a PlayStation and a computer like other kids (and being different is the most psychologically damaging thing for a child). Also jfl if they still grow up ugly.
Go watch new video Tails posted called "Black" genetics are everything

I'll have to wait til they're like 12 to pubertymaxx them

But I'll tell them about mewing and posture early, I'll just make them wear a neck brace when they play games lol