Would you meet people irl from this forum?

Got the name wrong but

This has happened so many times, a good example why women should never be let on this site. The users on here drop all their beliefs and standards for an average looking foid.

The amount of .org users that have been catfished on discord is comical, the ones that brag about slaying too.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and normie_joe
@TechnoBoss yes so I can rape

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Of course. Why not?!

How’d I know I was gonna be left out of this

Do you think it's good to have blackpilled friends, I feel like incels are the most likely to cuck you over for pussy despite being BP.
seems like that'd be the case with .is incels, users here are much more chill

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
yes i would meet up with pei and worship ramirez nd brret bc of projected lefort 2 region nd zygos

Funky flamingo, Norwood ascender, kamui, bululu, dark triad prince, and xangsane in a car would be funny so yes

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Costcosuperstore and mayo mogger
Alex brown(He's actually a faggot so don't meet him unless you wanna get raped, he is gymcelled btw), 6"4 and a bunch of other users met up irl. How many of you would do the same
i had some irl friends on this forum , mkst of them deleted it.

Alex brown(He's actually a faggot so don't meet him unless you wanna get raped, he is gymcelled btw), 6"4 and a bunch of other users met up irl. How many of you would do the same
i wanna meet alex

Hell no wtf

nope, eveeryone here is weird and autistic including the slayers

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and ShowerMaxxing

Idk why but I feel if I travel abroad I would, but I literally live in the same country as a lot of the niggas here (UK) but don't wanna meet any of them.
Lads night out in the depths of Diyarbakır?

(Can't guarantee we'll make it out alive)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and SecularIslamist
I really would want to have a loaded conversation with my old rival @dicklet12incher, i want to see what became of him

Also with my good ol pal @Smallondick, He was a good man spreading the word of truth

• JFL
Reactions: mewman and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
already met up with someone from here in 2018

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
Hate to brake it to you bud, but that's all of them
Not true. Even PKK members pray 5x a day. No different to Turks worshipping Atatürk and Allah at the same time. I will fix their schizophrenia inshallah.

Also they are virgin and pure even after 25+. Way more conservative and less whoreish than Turks. Maybe .5 less in SMV as a result.

@Rojda Lipa

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
If over 18 and not low IQ why not

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Even PKK members pray 5x a day
Yeah, they do actually (to Ocalan :feelshmm:)
Also they are virgin and pure even after 25+
Hate to break it to you, but they were already sodomized by a virile Anatolian bull. Their hymen may be still there, but that doesn't mean anything
Way more conservative and less whoreish than Turks
About the same actually, if we exclude the cave dwellers. Their dream is to escape the east and move west so they can fully submit to the BTC in all its glory

:feelshmm:

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
In all honesty id rather meet my real friends

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and majesticincel
Fuck no, i would rape yall niggas if i had a chance tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, try2beme and TechnoBoss
How was it? What did you guys do?
Tall dutch black guy. He lived in another city in NL, 2 hours away. We talked a bit before, were in a looksmax snapchat group together, but we didn't really know each other that well. He came over to my place.

Showed him around on my STEMcel campus and took him to a bar at one of the study associations. Was cagefuel cuz he was the only black person of like 100 ppl there. Was just white dorky nerds there and a couple of asian dudes.

People kept staring at him:ogre: 'What the fuck is he doing here, why is he allowed in here?' Etc. But I was member of that association and I can bring 1 add-on so JFL at them. We didn't stay long.

We had some more drinks somewhere else and went clubbing where we tagged along with some other group of students we never met before. Did some drinking games with them.

AP1GczOD6Z358nOebpRon5npFqsCQvcUcMSB7QVgwTl4_FOWmcrP4BrH_pka1igg-UHB_2bXYsN5pAT0O0UWul1eU04cY8MmgMm6e1hyzYiWIFetqaDHPXpghFIZu8ZrHeqmpGbE7UGV6UbeDlM_ea7xW7aDnpQQ8LzHZSVNzoNX_VhhZIiWmuCXEshRYODFoPjsmoWo2MLTqHXgHZmEVU-y3tpOpLvexPSimTNOS5FEnAiZCQpw9oLbJVhw7oiCkXGWwl5rWZNp6rqzngRLksIXsSb0DTvWml4AKDR3LKx08-fn7DLTaCI9fSaUYcEzF86SLcBHOwACFydpu2jCdbrkr2YTF7XmrL0bBRBt9ztzbUl-xLuXNN5l7FmIdJFdmF1X5xJA4A6c5u0YqYHJcMHHzLfxm8WhqmMNLqeXsB6JMRO7E-t2ry6swC2YmNPLEM0hwvx6IOmPDSUqd3NsXbMXb01lz66k575VXvqq7uG96Ban5NksuR3buGUMrkDqpywL5LF_WhfapibFiydo3An14f7SV08jc7c8W6zHHDVnF4cQw0wgewq4WCTKBP0Z7_Qazqb_-_fai-bbfmQPwfw3m8IayLvNkGj8kvHJwfb1Urx_0eGtJyoA_4Lf-OnMr2i1rnBOypoJf0jj9j_5LG__7hV5gwNRDUfFtGg7yZXCPPXA21XYPE4--9xOjSCDFlniRF0IGjSgwOsy-OWNCvYGM1Ngl8uPpD0FGMH_uw7fsFZIzvlrsvBnql39eAuE3hESiuCsbhn9id7ZVSD13_58N_YVLPeoMbU45DD1o8G7wfNI9wZoeK5iyicWna3OyIsQuuvu4Bak4HQDaTTapLj_5lLBBupKWuKbf-im05EcvZxccaJqMJzaMyt1hC1sp7Xr7rOtEnR4MHmUODSC9A8yxm8vpwSsC8CuXFzFbOKFGd2BnnszVYkMTIOcm5k=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm
AP1GczOOJfWxOFf8-vXslcxDk7uJe4Pm5F5ZJXizoRTNi5Y1S72M2ZJF0C-aTHK1mEGTYTW1GZ-Ej975uSbdGmHVgNMeOVlhx5_umKIX5rSIV5e3SSn59BOXSTW15iyUqeImV2zUomVR-IiSalPb2eZMnljwHVk1GKadIowUOiklMEYjOgptQp93DC9ryvAhDeHccjKWbERW_KGJVCzXuCMxNZ8CGBsTErd33XPPrWbv_cTa9bqaSsLzI8TRc6rbmjGQKnO7vJP0ygwVXHE5EykrGxbvdewCdkh5hgWmK57i9frHQUXEhzzysjKsiF5AdDGw1Y8d0aA9ZBEMLnRkz8WysU6a1zDbNQ57LiYnQ1uEaKMYLv2_64n3qdjQalsbzw9HbfUo1O7L3O8dva4RInWJ5b_2ADZecpdQEKn_Lmb0GIQksBhVd-3lNcPaeCSAQsDaxu7yX-J7Qfd6gWJ-PeVs32N9fQ2tdTfCZkA-nbYXZYA7qbXYZFozr1fioekLjnXcMZhotyT-qeqZbt0FlGgcEvqPBtXU3aQaXs7MMPA9f6jPhzaU4WctLdMBLCnqLeS7RrKA9aTasbe0BXb80UR2eVirQCipmiPECzZiTNgq-xb36OXC3RqRGE9LrhMBPBFRp80MsPbcNkbHeJwR7oG4LQzJl3HgRavMCabCqIzvYKC3Cl3Zas1r-4hfejJaLE0CW-lTnOzv5UZ6T5DW_lMMVRP8XkLgc-EhKd8tVj1PyOnAod0Vpp_aZBbGYG4GKOrgzmd7FbQDyCXY7oPjmCJT2_tbAfHz41Gnwt6Qf_6gEcEfrKWrLlNXGmTglUs1IcJ9XlnsPb8dtih1GtODv0B919KWBWYBRJ8rKD2E8t0WOHQ3HXr573kxf-OUL4dz4f-Qri2wJxjOHUeQlplgBTaQqzgRUgLWSOojLz3e8XYI9nCKxhvPQsh2hxBWFqQ=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

also caged at how old and subhuman I used to look with short hair. JFL at being 22yo and having that hairline.
No wonder I was KHHV. God cursed me and I will hate women till the end of time.

He was like 6'2 and had 2 girls all over him there at some point, making out with one of them.
BBC and height-pill can not be underestimated.

Was a fun night anyways. He slept over at my place and went home the next day.

We talked some more, but never met up again.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoundnVision and TechnoBoss
Tall dutch black guy. He lived in another city in NL, 2 hours away. We talked a bit before, were in a looksmax snapchat group together, but we didn't really know each other that well. He came over to my place.

Showed him around on my STEMcel campus and took him to a bar at one of the study associations. Was cagefuel cuz he was the only black person of like 100 ppl there. Was just white dorky nerds there and a couple of asian dudes.

People kept staring at him:ogre: 'What the fuck is he doing here, why is he allowed in here?' Etc. But I was member of that association and I can bring 1 add-on so JFL at them. We didn't stay long.

We had some more drinks somewhere else and went clubbing where we tagged along with some other group of students we never met before. Did some drinking games with them.

AP1GczOD6Z358nOebpRon5npFqsCQvcUcMSB7QVgwTl4_FOWmcrP4BrH_pka1igg-UHB_2bXYsN5pAT0O0UWul1eU04cY8MmgMm6e1hyzYiWIFetqaDHPXpghFIZu8ZrHeqmpGbE7UGV6UbeDlM_ea7xW7aDnpQQ8LzHZSVNzoNX_VhhZIiWmuCXEshRYODFoPjsmoWo2MLTqHXgHZmEVU-y3tpOpLvexPSimTNOS5FEnAiZCQpw9oLbJVhw7oiCkXGWwl5rWZNp6rqzngRLksIXsSb0DTvWml4AKDR3LKx08-fn7DLTaCI9fSaUYcEzF86SLcBHOwACFydpu2jCdbrkr2YTF7XmrL0bBRBt9ztzbUl-xLuXNN5l7FmIdJFdmF1X5xJA4A6c5u0YqYHJcMHHzLfxm8WhqmMNLqeXsB6JMRO7E-t2ry6swC2YmNPLEM0hwvx6IOmPDSUqd3NsXbMXb01lz66k575VXvqq7uG96Ban5NksuR3buGUMrkDqpywL5LF_WhfapibFiydo3An14f7SV08jc7c8W6zHHDVnF4cQw0wgewq4WCTKBP0Z7_Qazqb_-_fai-bbfmQPwfw3m8IayLvNkGj8kvHJwfb1Urx_0eGtJyoA_4Lf-OnMr2i1rnBOypoJf0jj9j_5LG__7hV5gwNRDUfFtGg7yZXCPPXA21XYPE4--9xOjSCDFlniRF0IGjSgwOsy-OWNCvYGM1Ngl8uPpD0FGMH_uw7fsFZIzvlrsvBnql39eAuE3hESiuCsbhn9id7ZVSD13_58N_YVLPeoMbU45DD1o8G7wfNI9wZoeK5iyicWna3OyIsQuuvu4Bak4HQDaTTapLj_5lLBBupKWuKbf-im05EcvZxccaJqMJzaMyt1hC1sp7Xr7rOtEnR4MHmUODSC9A8yxm8vpwSsC8CuXFzFbOKFGd2BnnszVYkMTIOcm5k=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm
AP1GczOOJfWxOFf8-vXslcxDk7uJe4Pm5F5ZJXizoRTNi5Y1S72M2ZJF0C-aTHK1mEGTYTW1GZ-Ej975uSbdGmHVgNMeOVlhx5_umKIX5rSIV5e3SSn59BOXSTW15iyUqeImV2zUomVR-IiSalPb2eZMnljwHVk1GKadIowUOiklMEYjOgptQp93DC9ryvAhDeHccjKWbERW_KGJVCzXuCMxNZ8CGBsTErd33XPPrWbv_cTa9bqaSsLzI8TRc6rbmjGQKnO7vJP0ygwVXHE5EykrGxbvdewCdkh5hgWmK57i9frHQUXEhzzysjKsiF5AdDGw1Y8d0aA9ZBEMLnRkz8WysU6a1zDbNQ57LiYnQ1uEaKMYLv2_64n3qdjQalsbzw9HbfUo1O7L3O8dva4RInWJ5b_2ADZecpdQEKn_Lmb0GIQksBhVd-3lNcPaeCSAQsDaxu7yX-J7Qfd6gWJ-PeVs32N9fQ2tdTfCZkA-nbYXZYA7qbXYZFozr1fioekLjnXcMZhotyT-qeqZbt0FlGgcEvqPBtXU3aQaXs7MMPA9f6jPhzaU4WctLdMBLCnqLeS7RrKA9aTasbe0BXb80UR2eVirQCipmiPECzZiTNgq-xb36OXC3RqRGE9LrhMBPBFRp80MsPbcNkbHeJwR7oG4LQzJl3HgRavMCabCqIzvYKC3Cl3Zas1r-4hfejJaLE0CW-lTnOzv5UZ6T5DW_lMMVRP8XkLgc-EhKd8tVj1PyOnAod0Vpp_aZBbGYG4GKOrgzmd7FbQDyCXY7oPjmCJT2_tbAfHz41Gnwt6Qf_6gEcEfrKWrLlNXGmTglUs1IcJ9XlnsPb8dtih1GtODv0B919KWBWYBRJ8rKD2E8t0WOHQ3HXr573kxf-OUL4dz4f-Qri2wJxjOHUeQlplgBTaQqzgRUgLWSOojLz3e8XYI9nCKxhvPQsh2hxBWFqQ=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

also caged at how old and subhuman I used to look with short hair. JFL at being 22yo and having that hairline.
No wonder I was KHHV. God cursed me and I will hate women till the end of time.

He was like 6'2 and had 2 girls all over him there at some point, making out with one of them.
BBC and height-pill can not be underestimated.

Was a fun night anyways. He slept over at my place and went home the next day.

We talked some more, but never met up again.
Wow that's rare for der Netherlands. He looks like a cool guy. BBCpill cannot be understated even among Euro women apparently. You look good in the pictures. I always admired how open you are with sharing your life experiences and proof through pics bro.

Did he end up slaying any of them? Did you talk to any foids?

Wish I lived in the NL so we could go bar hopping. I would be height mogged to oblivion I think though. So broootal.

If you ever find yourself in NYC you can stay with me. You'd really slay here.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SoundnVision
Wow that's rare for der Netherlands. He looks like a cool guy. BBCpill cannot be understated even among Euro women apparently. You look good in the pictures. I always admired how open you are with sharing your life experiences and proof through pics bro.
Yeah it was cool. Can't imagine meeting up like this with a stranger again that easily tho. I was kinda open to new social experiences back then and quite excited about them usually. Nowadays that excitement for new social contact is largely gone. I keep to myself.
Did he end up slaying any of them? Did you talk to any foids?
The student-group we tagged along with was bar-hopping. We met the 2 girls into him at one of the bars and they tagged along with us for a while. Later on we separated from that student-group to go to some other bar with those 2 girls.
I talked with one of them but she wasn't interested. Didn't talk to any other foids.

At the end I told him he should sleep over at the girl's place and left them together for a while, but didn't workout or smth shortly after so we went back home together.
Wish I lived in the NL so we could go bar hopping. I would be height mogged to oblivion I think though. So broootal.
how tall are you?
If you ever find yourself in NYC you can stay with me. You'd really slay here.
Sound great. I doubt I'd slay, but would be cool anyways to hangout

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah it was cool. Can't imagine meeting up like this with a stranger again that easily tho. I was kinda open to new social experiences back then and quite excited about them usually. Nowadays that excitement for new social contact is largely gone. I keep to myself.

The student-group we tagged along with was bar-hopping. We met the 2 girls into him at one the bars and they tagged along with us for a while. Later on we separated from that student-group to go to some other bar with those 2 girls.
I talked with one of them but she wasn't interested. Didn't talk to any other foids.

At the end I told him he should sleep over at the girl's place and left them together for a while, but didn't workout or smth shortly after so we went back home together.

how tall are you?

Sound great. I doubt I'd slay, but would be cool anyways to hangout
People on org who wanna meet up aren't the type of people that are weird in my experience.

Damn no IOIs, huh?

You're a good friend. Most on here would try and cockblock or try to take the slay for themselves.

I've been measured at 6 foot before but I recently stood on a stadiometer at a hospital and was meaured 5'11 so I just say 5'11 now.

I'd be down. You'll always have a place to stay with me if you come to NYC. Don't know if it'll ever happen, but you're a friend and always welcome to stay with me here if you need a place to crash.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i wanna meet @User28823 to bully him

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
People on org who wanna meet up aren't the type of people that are weird in my experience.
Yeah, there's plenty of decent folks here. Too bad most of us live so far away from eachother.
Damn no IOIs, huh?
Of course not :ogre:
You're a good friend. Most on here would try and cockblock or try to take the slay for themselves.
Yeah I know people like that IRL too.

Makes it all so weird to me why I am basically a friendless incel loser who always goes to raves/parties by himself tbh. I am much better company than a lot of people.
But a big part of it is that I isolate myself I guess. I often prefer the peace of going out alone over feeling this pressure to perform/behave in a certain way to impress/entertain people.

I've been measured at 6 foot before but I recently stood on a stadiometer at a hospital and was meaured 5'11 so I just say 5'11 now.
I am 6'0 but I use 1inch lifts whenever I go out and in my daily life. One of the better and easiest looksmaxxes I have done. 1 inch is enough to make a difference and doesn't lead to any significant comfort issues. I even go to raves with these lifts, dancing is fine and feels good on them, it's not noticeable, etc.

I can recommend.

I'd be down. You'll always have a place to stay with me if you come to NYC. Don't know if it'll ever happen, but you're a friend and always welcome to stay with me here if you need a place to crash.
Thanks man! You're also a friend of mine, one of the better users on this forum.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HTN_Mentalcel