Would you meet your airbnb host?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
I do not wanna meet my airbnb host. I prefer self check in only. I don't wanna speak to them. I just wanna get in the airbnb and invite the prostitutes up through the app. The plane ride was long enough and I don't need to pretend to want to meet someone
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoothsexy and Deleted member 16515
@StepbroMo
 
@StepbroMo
I wouldn't want to meet them.
I went to stay in an Airbnb afew months ago and there was a cleaner which i had to meet, it was fucking annoying. self check in mogs.
 
Fuck airbnb is much better idea than getting hotel for escorts thanks for idea
 
Fuck airbnb is much better idea than getting hotel for escorts thanks for idea
Hotel will be in your business and sometimes even give other people the same key to your room by mistake.
 
  • +1
Reactions: smoothsexy

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
10
Views
39
jp212
jp212
Jordan Barrett
Replies
119
Views
533
Wicket
Wicket
psltristan1
Replies
16
Views
44
Peubert
Peubert
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
35
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
Jordan Barrett
Replies
89
Views
382
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top