Would You Pay 60.000$ per year To Study At Harvard/Stanford/Princeton?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Assuming you dont get a scholarship, assuming you had good grades and luck would you actually pay that amount of money or even take a loan which would be like 200- 300.000$ ?

if you studied there you instantly are respected and have acces to a worldwide uni network

there are literally over 13.000 alumnis of harvard that have a net worth over 30 million usd

@eduardkoopman @NorwoodMilitant @Moneymaxxed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 8765, PrisonMike and 1 other person
Not a chance, with that money I could ascend 3 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 8775 and 49 others
Depends on the degree. If it’s stem\economic etc yes

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 1680, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Chadlitecel, Ultramental and 1 other person
If I was already 6 foot 2 chad fucking thundercock and had good parents backing me the whole way then yes.

would I in reality? No. Fuck debt

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, kebabcoper, Deleted member 8765 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Assuming you dont get a scholarship, assuming you had good grades and luck would you actually pay that amount of money or even take a loan ?

if you studied there you instantly are respected and have acces to a worldwide uni network

there are literally over 13.000 alumnis of harvard that have a net worth over 30 million usd

College is a scam, if you live in america.

If you want to seriously study a profession, just go over seas, it is way cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
probably because their parents were already unbelievably rich beforehand
if you join these universities you're probably rich as fuck by inheritance
heck, people who join harvard could do very well without joining harvard. all they do is party and generally do nothing tbh. having a degree at harvard probably isn't even that much of a boost for how much money they have

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Bitch, Chadelite and 7 others
Well...You first choose who you want to be in life, then you ask yourself "What's the best way to get there?", you choose according to who you want to become.

Do you want to be a doctor? Get in a med school. Do you want to network with high IQ people? Join an Ivy League uni.
Do you want to be an actor? Find out what's the best school to get there.

But remember, attending a school/university is not always the solution.

Many successful people have become so without attending any college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6128, toptearmm and 2 others
Fuck no

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
probably because their parents were already unbelievably rich beforehand
if you join these universities you're probably rich as fuck by inheritance
heck, people who join harvard could do very well without joining harvard. all they do is party and generally do nothing tbh. having a degree at harvard probably isn't even that much of a boost for how much money they have
not true

most are selfmade like jeff bezos who studied at princeton or elon musk and warren buffet who studied at university of Pennsylvania

If you want to seriously study a profession, just go over seas, it is way cheaper
its the name and network you d pay for at these unis, not the degree

Last edited:
I would just put that money on my face tbh

I would just put that money on my face tbh
if you inherited like 90.000 and wouldnt need to take a loan, would you do it then?

If i had that money yes, huge statusmax

why go work your ass off in college when you can get literally get your entire face remodelled by dr. Andreischev for that price and make money modelling (assuming your base is good)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and goat2x
if you inherited like 90.000 and wouldnt need to take a loan, would you do it then?
Face first and foremost. Everything left goes for other investments

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and NarrowJaw
Assuming you dont get a scholarship, assuming you had good grades and luck would you actually pay that amount of money or even take a loan ?

Maybe, I would.

I would investigate first if it was an option, how many self made millionaires and how much inherited.
2nd, only for fields that have high chance of high paying job
3rd, willing to suck up and get go full effort into social circles there and getting to meet the right kids. Buliding good netwrok, Aka gaving good scoial skills and willing to do stuff in trying to fit in(for me this would be a no)

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
Quick answer: Does Harvard improves your IPD, maxilla and canthal tilt?

NO, thats all gentelmen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, WannaBeA6, Bitch and 6 others
Maybe, I would.

I would investigate first if it was an option, how many self made millionaires and how much inherited.
2nd, only for fields that have high chance of high paying job
3rd, willing to suck up and get go full effort into social circles there and getting to meet the right kids. Buliding good netwrok, Aka gaving good scoial skills and willing to do stuff in trying to fit in(for me this would be a no)
nvm if you dont gtet a scholarship harvard/yale/princeton/stanford will cost 60.000$ EACH YEAR which would mean 300.000$ For a fucking degree
oxbridge is only 10.000$ EACH YEAR

NO. Close thread.

why the fuck are their degrees so valuable??? all they teach you is leftist misandrist retarded propaganda, fuck i wish i applied to an american uni could use my billions to create a suspicious island off the coast of israel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Not a chance, with that money I could ascend 3 psl
for sure

benefits from being gl far outweigh some degree. heck it might even help job opportunities in a similar way to what a degree does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
I'd pay 60000$ a year to look like chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
the reason why so many people who graduate from harvard become rich is because they only accept the smartest people around the world. I wouldnt be surprised if the avg iq of a harvard student was around 130. They can become experts in any field they choose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
No,thats 4 whole years of minimum wage in my country

nvm if you dont gtet a scholarship harvard/yale/princeton/stanford will cost 60.000$ EACH YEAR which would mean 300.000$ For a fucking degree
oxbridge is only 10.000$ EACH YEAR
Harvard is, I assume, mostly not about the degree.
But that you get surrounded by the people/kids (and their parents) that can get you into the right circles. Kids of influentle parents go there, and that way you might get an in. But you need to be able to socialize and stuff.

I know kids. That sucked at University school where I went to, often members of that high society sorority student club. They still all got good jobs afterwards, even though they sucked. Why? Their parents/family/friends had such good networks, they will arange a good place for the kid. If buddies with such a dude, he would get you in also. And that's why people go to Harvard, I assume. The education means less, maybe only 20%, and the other 80% is getting to meet the right people,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793 and Subhuman Philtrum
3rtqVWk 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Harvard is, I assume, mostly not about the degree.
But that you get surrounded by the people/kids (and their parents) that can get you into the right circles. Kids of influentle parents go there, and that way you might get an in. But you need to be able to socialize and stuff.

I know kids. That sucked at University school where I went to, often members of that high society sorority student club. They still all got good jobs afterwards, even though they sucked. Why? Their parents/family/friends had such good networks, they will arange a good place for the kid. If buddies with such a dude, he would get you in also. And that's why people go to Harvard, I assume. The education means less, maybe only 20%, and the other 80% is getting to meet the right people,
Wouldn't companies realise that this goes on in a widespread scale and that their students and the teaching arent actually that good, then not hire them for prestigious roles?

No. Unless you have zero fixable failos that money would be better spent with surgeries.

I visited Princeton last year on my trip to NY.. i sat in the Starbucks opposite and saw loads of Chads and Stacies

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, janoycresva and PubertyMaxxer
Wouldn't companies realise that this goes on in a widespread scale and that their students and the teaching arent actually that good, then not hire them for prestigious roles?
People get hired by people. Most hiring happens in big companies by people at the upper management or middle management layers of the orginasation. They are mainly interested in their won carreer, surrounding themselfes by people that will support them, and so on. Not the main interst will be on "what's good for the company".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6793 and Subhuman Philtrum
everything's available online for free

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Blackout.xl
Fuck no, being iq mogged every single day would be suicide fuel
I would not make it out of the first year without roping

I actually wouldn't do it if I was paid $60k to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, intovoid, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
lol at people saying no

going to a prestigious university like those listed above is something thats insanely valuable

I would totally pay that much if I got in.

Status of your university matters more then your degree.

Getting a worthless degree in harvard>>>>>getting straight A's in a community college

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 7823, johncruz12345 and 3 others
jfl for all the retards saying muh networking

nobody will socialize with you if you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 8765, stuckneworleans and 4 others

Trades >
lol at people saying no

going to a prestigious university like those listed above is something thats insanely valuable

I would totally pay that much if I got in.

Status of your university matters more then your degree.

Getting a worthless degree in harvard>>>>>getting straight A's in a community college
Being ugly and going to Harvard is the same being ugly and going to your
Local community college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Just looksmax with that money all the harvard bitches will bang you which wont happen to you im sorry but dont spend that amount of money on college

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
huge statusmaxx but only the families that know the most jews get in there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, CursedOne and bossman
I paid 70k/yr to attend a school of this caliber, I'm now currently jobless. AMA

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 39, janoycresva and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 5891
Assuming you dont get a scholarship, assuming you had good grades and luck would you actually pay that amount of money or even take a loan which would be like 200- 300.000$ ?

If I moved to USA with my Data science master obtained in an Italian public university, I could wagemog most of Harvard former students

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and PubertyMaxxer
No, only face matters

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Not in todays world, maybe 100 years ago when it wasn't run by jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6793
all the girls are ugly/chinese but you should be close to a city with stacies (e.g harvard and boston), but it is a huge statusmaxx, and high iq high salary jobs in finance only care about your gpa and what school you went to, you could do gender studies at harvard for all they care.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, johncruz12345 and janoycresva
This is cope.
Harvard, Yale, Princeton may cost 60000 dollars a year but they change the price based on your family’s income. So if you’re poor they are affordable. They also do this for middle class families too. Only families with ridiculously high incomes pay the full 60000 dollars a year.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, johncruz12345 and janoycresva
This is cope.
Harvard, Yale, Princeton may cost 60000 dollars a year but they change the price based on your family’s income. So if you’re poor they are affordable. They also do this for middle class families too. Only families with ridiculously high incomes pay the full 60000 dollars a year.
Proof?

Id rather pay 50k for ll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back