Would you procreate with Natalie Portman

No you cannot.
Jesus is the same man who will kill and murder 200 million soldiers and send the current world into damnation.
There is no salvation for you lot, don't expect jesus to be so loving and forgiving.
Unlike the jews or muslims, the holy word doesn't need so called priest to tell you what is what when everything in the kjv is very very literial.

There are no priests or churches as they heresy.

Revelation 19:13 King James Version (KJV)​

10And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. 11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
burning in hellfire for eternity is brutal

You’re basically saying that the Bible is correct because the Bible says that the Bible is correct. I have to have some kind of proof/reason to believe in something. I believe in god but not any religion
The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.
Space, time and matter.
Liquids, solids and gases.

Everything is a trinity at its core.

Every single one of its teachings will bring you great suffering but great understanding that not even the blackpill can show.
You will learn to let go of temptations and you will become stronger.
But. It is your heart that can choose so.

In your deepest depsair.. Remember the kjv, when you suffer the greatest and lose the greatest.. Just open the book for comfort.

You will learn to let go of temptations and you will become stronger.
you know you have to be completely sinless to enter heaven

would you say you are sinless as of now

you know you have to be completely sinless to enter heaven

would you say you are sinless as of now
Quote the verse in the kjv.
You just have to be saved and a true believer who takes the kjv to heart and you have to try and properly try not to sin.
Not be perfect.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww
No , but getting laid with her is better

• +1
Quote the verse in the kjv.
You just have to be saved and a true believer who takes the kjv to heart and you have to try and properly try not to sin.
Not be perfect.
"just try your best bro"

read hebrews 10:26-27

you can't keep sinning, or else even jesus' sacrifice is no longer enough to save you from the father's wrath

you have to quit alcohol, quit fapping, quit fornicating, quit lying, stealing, everything in order to be saved, that's why very few enter heaven

• Woah
"just try your best bro"

you can't keep sinning, or else even jesus' sacrifice is no longer enough to save you from the father's wrath

you have to quit alcohol, quit fapping, quit fornicating, quit lying, stealing, everything in order to be saved, that's why very few enter heaven
Your profile picture is beatiful, source? Asking for a friend

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
When did he say that?
look at his tiktok. some stacy model even made fun of him in a sarcastic way because he thought he could be a model. he is active on tiktok but idk the name just search for 'model makes fun of ugly black male trying to be a model' you should find the videos and his account

• +1
look at his tiktok. some stacy model even made fun of him in a sarcastic way because he thought he could be a model. he is active on tiktok but idk the name just search for 'model makes fun of ugly black male trying to be a model' you should find the videos and his account
Right yeah I remember now. It was Meghan roche who posted him. She wasn’t even making fun of him, she was being kind towards him.

never, i would bleach every foid but no jewess, i dont want demons kid

• JFL
Right yeah I remember now. It was Meghan roche who posted him. She wasn’t even making fun of him, she was being kind towards him.
nah it was sarcastic as fuck and she got some big hate waves

• +1
nope

• +1
Maybe 20 years ago, but her eggs are hard boiled at this point

• +1
"just try your best bro"

Yeah that is the basics.
I meant as in simple sins as in getting angered

Yeah that is the basics.
I meant as in simple sins as in getting angered
there’s no such thing as simple sins

all sins lead you to hell and are equally condemnable by god according to christianity

there’s no such thing as simple sins

all sins lead you to hell and are equally condemnable by god according to christianity
I know. But being hateful is miles less worse than sodomy

I know. But being hateful is miles less worse than sodomy
that’s just from a human perspective

a murderer who repented from his sin of murdering will be saved provided that he never murdered again

but a person who never murdered in his life will end up in hell if he couldn’t stop being angry or rude