Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Like mental and physical disabilites

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and TrestIsBest
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member, Schönling and 8 others
if the disability includes learning disability id take 5'9 if the disability is something like adhd or slight ocd ill take 6'3 . im 6'3 with no disability anyway lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Smoke Fanboy and Johanjohan
I am already disabled 6'1

be more specific

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and coolguy1
6ft3 i am 6ft1 and retarded anyway so i wouldnt mind 2 inches more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and coolguy1
state of this forum

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Schönling, Gargantuan and 3 others
6'3 and disabled

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and CursedOne
I thought being sub 6' was already a disability on its own?

Just select 6'3 if you are going to be disabled either way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 19066
Oh my god please stop posting these threads its driving me fucking insane.

Attachments

• bonesbeingafaggot.png
    bonesbeingafaggot.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deprived, Mr.cope and 3 others
If its mentally disabled I'd chose 6'3.

If its physically disabled I'd chose 5'9 as you can't tell how tall is 6'3 is if he's in a wheel chair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
No man, either mental.or physical disability I'm still choosing 5'9. Imagine becoming retarded so u can be tall, jfl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
the disability is a 3 inch penis.

Would you rather want to be a non disabled ugly guy or a chad in a wheelchair
Do woman date guys in wheelchairs? I seriously doubt it, even if the guy is chad. Can't even have normal sex tbh. You would probably end up with a girl that's also in a wheelchair.

But the Plus as a chad in a wheelchair you could probably status maxx hard through social media and get a hot girlfriend tbh idk.

But in the end physical health is still more important than looks, atleast in this extreme case.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Would you rather want to be a non disabled ugly guy or a chad in a wheelchair
Wheelchair is a huge failo though, immediate rejection from atleast 99% of women, far worse than shit like being ugly or short

Do woman date guys in wheelchairs? I seriously doubt it, even if the guy is chad. Can't even have normal sex tbh. You would probably end up with a girl that's also in a wheelchair.

But the Plus as a chad in a wheelchair you could probably status maxx hard through social media and get a hot girlfriend tbh idk.

But in the end physical health is still more important than looks, atleast in this extreme case.
Nah wheelchair is absolutely truly 1000 % over For you. I was a personal assistant For a CP Guy in wheelchair. His Mind worked perfectly. It pained me seeing him fantasize of him having a girlfriend in college. Even girls in wheelchair get nabbed by some pathetic betabucks so theres no chance. Probably Better to live in blind hope Even after 30+. Just luck of The draw that it was over For you before it ever began. I mean More over than For 5'1 truecels.

I mean If you Are truecel you can still technically go on a date, dance, go hiking, score a goal on football, Have sex. But if you Are in wheelchair you cant Even take a shit by yourself. I wonder when they truly realize its over For them...

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14693
Wheelchair is a huge failo though, immediate rejection from atleast 99% of women, far worse than shit like being ugly or short
Cope lol.
Women would rather want to be together with a chad in wheelchair than with a healthy subhuman

yes some do. Most people in wheelchairs I have seen so far were actually always as a couple with a non disabled person.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
disabled lol easily

Cope lol.
Women would rather want to be together with a chad in wheelchair than with a healthy subhuman

yes some do. Most people in wheelchairs I have seen so far were actually always as a couple with a non disabled person.
No one was talking about a subhuman, compare a normie to a Chad on a wheelchair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772