Would you rather be 5'6 and NW1 or 6'3 and bald?

Would you rather be 5'6 and NW1 or 6'3 and bald?

• Total voters
A

AspiringChadlet

Iron
I think hair is the single most important trait in men for attracting prime women in terms of having a full NW1 vs no NW3 or worse. More important than height, jaw and eyes. I would rather be a manlet with NW1 than a bald height mogger. Good looking bald guys are so damn rare. 95% of the time I see them they look like shit.

EDIT: Assume that the 6'3 guy is actually going around bald and not using a hair transplant or hair system

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife, Growth Plate and Deleted member 18301
Manlets will answer 6'3, baldcels will answer NW1

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, CursedOne, materialistic and 5 others
Good looking bald guys are so damn rare. 95% of the time I see them they look like shit.

Tbf, good looking manlets (5'7 and below) are also very rare.

Both categories need to have slayer faces. I mean, there are short Chads (Zac Efron, Zayn Malik, Tom Cruise) and there are bald Chads (The Rock, Jason Statham, Bill Goldberg in his prime). The only thing in common is that they're all Chads facially. The only disadvantage for bald guys is that you need to not only have a Chad masculine face, but also be muscular, otherwise you'll look like a chemo patient. Imagine Martyn Ford being 130 lbs :feelskek:

Last edited:
6’3 and bald is basically ritty so i’d choose to be her @Marsiere214

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Growth Plate
There is no hair system for your height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Copeful, CursedOne and 8 others
6'3 bald. Hair transplant is easy

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18890
I think hair is the single most important trait in men for attracting prime women in terms of having a full NW1 vs no NW3 or worse. More important than height, jaw and eyes. I would rather be a manlet with NW1 than a bald height mogger. Good looking bald guys are so damn rare. 95% of the time I see them they look like shit.
6'3 and bald? Surgery maxxing time or coping with gymcelling and roids

Height by far lol, just buy an expensive hair system then youre both tall and nw1

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Assume that the 6'3 guy is actually going around bald and isn't using a hair system or hair transplant or anything like that. Still rather be the 6'3 guy?
yea I think so. height is very important,hair is imporatant but going bald can be easily covered up with wig or even a cap and if one worksout bald can help look more thug with jewelry and tatoos

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
yea I think so. height is very important,hair is imporatant but going bald can be easily covered up with wig or even a cap and if one worksout bald can help look more thug with jewelry and tatoos
For JB appeal hair is everything though. No HQNP JB is going anywhere near a bald guy no matter how tall he is unless he has a gigachad face and even then, that's debatable. JB appeal = everything.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Assume that the 6'3 guy is actually going around bald and isn't using a hair system or hair transplant or anything like that. Still rather be the 6'3 guy?
yeah. but would be silly to not wear a wig.

embarrassment of wearing a wig > embarrassment of being bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14923, johncruz12345, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
6'3 and bald? Surgery maxxing time or coping with gymcelling and roids
Yeah if surgery is an option I would rather be the 6'3 guy because with a transplant he can get an ok set of hair but even with LL the 5'6 guy will just be average height at most. With no surgery or hair system I would rather be the 5'6 guy though because women find 99% of bald guys repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Not rly logical, the question

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
6'3 and bald. You get so many social benefits for being tall if you're at least average looking. I went to a restaurant and they only charged me half of what the meal cost and when I took a taxi a week ago the lady charged me 15 quid instead of 25. You might not get many young jbs if you're bald and tall but people will give you more respect.

You know what this is actually a tough choice to make. Fuck, if i were sure my NW1 would last up until 40 yo i might even choose to be a manlet than a 6 3 cancer patient

If you’re bald just gymmax

Elon crooked teeth bald Musk type, aka fixable or fully bald?

Either way 6'3 and it's not even close. No cure for manletism.

I thought this was a @Bonesbonesbonesbone thread
Btw OP is 5'6"

Elon crooked teeth bald Musk type, aka fixable or fully bald?

Either way 6'3 and it's not even close. No cure for manletism.
Fully bald. At 5'6 with hair you can still appeal to some short JBs, assuming you're at least HTN. No JB is going near a baldie even if he is 6'3. They are repulsed by them. I would be too. 95% of the time they're hideous.

6 foot 3 and bald but only if I get to have an insane warrior skull

Bald and tall. The "The Rock" look is quite popular. 🔥:what:

Fully bald. At 5'6 with hair you can still appeal to some short JBs, assuming you're at least HTN. No JB is going near a baldie even if he is 6'3. They are repulsed by them. I would be too. 95% of the time they're hideous.
With 5'6 it's over for you in Germany.

You guys are underestimating the importance of hair. Complete lack of hair IMO represents a 2 point descension on the /10 rating system. I don't think its controversial to say that balding will bring a former 5/10 normie down to a 3/10 incel. We've seen the pictures of O'pry and Chico without hair. Even they get absolutely destroyed by having no hair, so 8-10/10 chads aren't safe from it either. Would you rather be a 5/10 5'6 guy or 3/10 6'3 guy? Both are probably fucked, but the 5/10 can at least appeal to some LTB who doesn't care about height. The 3/10 guy will be an incel though.

6'3 and bald. 5'6 is over even with nw-1

this for sure is better than being an attractive manlet

With 5'6 it's over for you in Germany.
Yeah but 5'6 guy can location max to a place where that's around an acceptable height. Baldness is not appreciated anywhere though.

This. I could fraud hair with tons of things, like a wig. Therefore I'd choose the 6'3.

There is no way to fraud height except lifts, and if you overdo it (like more than two inches) people will mock you.

Also, being in the west and being 5'4-5'6 as a man means you will be shorter than a lot of teenage girls, it's emasculating.
I don't think the NW1 hairline compensates for that.

Now, if this was about bald 6'3 or nw0 6'0, I could take the 6'0 if I had to choose between the two in a character creator for life.
Life is comfortable as a 6'0.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
I would choose the second and option. 5’6 is such a death sentence. At least if I was 6’3 and bald, I could max out other aspects of SMV like gym and career and it would still give me a chance at dating decent women.

• +1
Some people look good bald, and it can be fixed in various ways. No one looks good short except in the imaginations of copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 13588 and Mewton
6'3 and hatfish

• +1

EDIT: Assume that the 6'3 guy is actually going around bald and not using a hair transplant or hair system
I’m black so it will only make looks more masc, or fit me better than with hair on.

6'3 and bald. You get so many social benefits for being tall if you're at least average looking. I went to a restaurant and they only charged me half of what the meal cost and when I took a taxi a week ago the lady charged me 15 quid instead of 25. You might not get many young jbs if you're bald and tall but people will give you more respect.
reads like a fake story lol
im 6'3 and nothing like that has ever happened to me, obv women and men mire my height but I never got charged less money simply for being attractive

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
reads like a fake story lol
im 6'3 and nothing like that has ever happened to me, obv women and men mire my height but I never got charged less money simply for being attractive
Yeah this guy is talking complete tales. Like just cuz you are tall, doesn't mean that we get discounts:lul::lul:.

This shit only happens if you are a victoria secret model

If the 5ft6 is HTN, I think I'd go with that.

Yeah this guy is talking complete tales. Like just cuz you are tall, doesn't mean that we get discounts:lul::lul:.

This shit only happens if you are a victoria secret model
im not even ugly in case anybody is wondering but hearing that somebody gets discounts just for his height is fake news, unless he's 6 PSL+ no way shit like that happened

• +1
If the 5ft6 is HTN, I think I'd go with that.
I think that it depends

if subhuman bone structure i'd rather be tall and bald than short but ugly with hair, iut's over anyway but at least i can mog other men

if average looking then hair

if chad then depends on if prettyboy bone structure where hair is a necessity or masc

• +1
I think that it depends

if subhuman bone structure i'd rather be tall and bald than short but ugly with hair, iut's over anyway but at least i can mog other men

if average looking then hair

if chad then depends on if prettyboy bone structure where hair is a necessity or masc
Yeah tbh, both would be incel, If I'm tall and bald, at least I could mog other guys and get respect.

6’3 and throw a hair system on

im 6’2 and NW0 😍😍

Some people look good bald, and it can be fixed in various ways. No one looks good short except in the imaginations of copers.
I agree but that some people are only Like 0,1% chads that Look good despite bald If they have gigachad bones