Would you rather be a 2.5 PSL/ 2 PSL like raterater OR 4 PSL but millions in debt and in a poor farm?

Would you rather be a 2.5 PSL/ 2 PSL like raterater OR 4 PSL but millions in debt and in a poor farm

• 2 PSL/2.5 PSL + doctor family, no debt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 PSL but millions in debt and in a poor farm

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
GeneticAbomination

GeneticAbomination

I KNOW YOUR SECRET... YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Would you rather be a 2.5 PSL/ 2 PSL like raterater OR 4 PSL but millions in debt and in a poor farm?
If so, explain your reasoning.

@HerpDerpson

The magic of having a comically large debt is that nobody can realistically expect you to pay it. So it's like not having a debt, except you're not allowed to own anything substantial since it'll just get arrested.

The magic of having a comically large debt is that nobody can realistically expect you to pay it. So it's like not having a debt, except you're not allowed to own anything substantial since it'll just get arrested.
what about 50-100k in debt> would you still choose latter?

the magic of having a comically ugly face is that nobody expected me to get a GF. so it's like the regular upper middle class life, except you're not allowed to have a GF

what about 50-100k in debt> would you still choose latter?
I dunno. Actually having a real debt that you have to pay must be excruciating. Imagine being forced to work without stopping. I'd say if I have to actually pay it, like I have no choice but to give money every month, then I'd rather be ugly. I mean, I lived my life as 2 PSL up to this point.

I dunno. Actually having a real debt that you have to pay must be excruciating. Imagine being forced to work without stopping. I'd say if I have to actually pay it, like I have no choice but to give money every month, then I'd rather be ugly. I mean, I lived my life as 2 PSL up to this point.
you are seriously 2 PSL (1 PSL is deformed)?

Yes, my friend. My face is a mess.
What's even the difference, too? 1, 2, 3 - they're all 0.
are you afraid of women like me? I mean even if I get a GF I stll won't know what to do you know?

are you afraid of women like me?
No, I mean what are they gonna do, bite me? But I don't have it in me to approach them anymore if you're talking about that. I did when I was young (if only I knew how bad things really are).
I mean even if I get a GF I stll won't know what to do you know?
You don't really have to think about it too hard, if she likes you you'd have sex every time you meet.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
No, I mean what are they gonna do, bite me? But I don't have it in me to approach them anymore if you're talking about that. I did when I was young (if only I knew how bad things really are).

You don't really have to think about it too hard, if she likes you you'd have sex every time you meet.
will you die an incel?

If so, explain your reasoning.
2.5 PSL + doctor family, with either of those choices it never began for me with women regardless LMAOAOAO

Last edited:
Already am 1.5PSL