Would you rather be a famous musician or actor?

Would you rather be a famous musician or actor?

• Total voters
Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I’d choose actor.

Music business is extremely cucked in this day in age. I’ve heard many stories where managers abuse their clients, and once you sign a contract you MUST perform on songs that you don’t even like yourself and you’re a slave to ur contract. And I know as a hobbyist musician that this kills creativity, like I’d hate to do shitty pop music with autotune and sing songs that I hate to a live audience so my manager and label could earn a quick buck.

I feel like actors get more halo as well. Especially if you are starring in triple A movies most people know you, even if you land a role in like 2-3 good movies people will remember you. Meanwhile music is just oversaturated with shitty rappers that get forgotten after 6 months of fame. As an actor you have more freedom to choose what movies you would act in and I feel like an actor can take on pretty much any role and not hate himself as much as a musician that is forced to perform songs that he doesn’t like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
definitely musician. Actors are easily forgotten

@StrangerDanger would be a singer because he'd be able to ascend with Siouxsie Sioux

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Bitch
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Fuck yes I would be prime JB

rate :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
definitely musician. Actors are easily forgotten
People remember faces more easily and they would be like “hey that’s that funny guy that was in Spiderman”. “I want to take a selfie”

Meanwhile music gets old and irrelevant extremely fast and it was much easier to have a genuine fanbase back in the 80s when there were a few big bands that put out notable albums. Nowadays most musicians are one hit wonders and they don’t even produce their music themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Actors are generally more famous and don't have to be touring constantly. Also Hollywood is more glamourous than the music industry imo.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger