Would you rather be Aspie Chad or NT High tier Normie?

Aspie Chad vs NT HTN

• Aspie Chad (97th percentile looks)

• NT High tier Normie (80th percentile looks)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
Poll

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
NT HTN

aspie = shit life

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Unironically kys if u choose HTN over a top tier face that will make u stand out everywhere, your aspieness will literally be a halo to women, they’ll think ur quirky and mysterious

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Spartacus1-, chadison and 8 others
So basically @Amnesia or @chadison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 2403
Amnesia was only HTN before surgeries tho so he isn’t a true chad, an aspie who was chad his whole life will never develop BDD and obsession with slaying and whatever else he has

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and volcelfatcel
NT htn all the way

• +1
Reactions: chadison
NT HTN

aspie = shit life
I disagree. Worst part about being aspie for me is loneliness and lack of sex. If you are Chad you get easy Sex and a horde of female orbiters which will solve both problems.

Most NT people just seem like AIs who conform to everything and don't think independently at all. They might be happy, but idk I just wouldn't want that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
An aspie chad can overcome his aspieness with effort and intelligence, I would definitely pick face.

The looks gain from HTN to Chad is massive.

I wasn't even naturally HTN or NT. Most chads have to looksmax to reach that point, the amount of "natural chads" is like 1/10. It took years for me to go from LTN to HTN and to dissolve my social anxiety and learn how to interact with people and understand them by reading psychology and communication books. I would say I'm probably "NT" at this point now, in most respects. I still retain critical thinking however, I'm not an NPC like most women and men.
Most NT people just seem like AIs who conform to everything and don't think independently at all. They might be happy, but idk I just wouldn't want that.
I agree, but being an aspie, you'll never really enjoy anything and always feel out of place. Your quality of life is significantly worsened by this. Just look at half the stuff amnesia posts whining/complaining all the time (if it isn't larp)