would you rather be attractive but there's a catch

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
If you had the option to modify yourself in such a way where you can be as attractive as possible (you can customize eye color, height, whatever the fuck you want) but you're forced to register as a sex offender (as in your pretty much unemployable, exiled, etc) for the rest of your life versus opting to not change yourself.

What would you pick?

I would probably take being the s/o because you could probably become Jeremey Meeks or some shit and get super fucking rich from your physical appearance.

Nicki Minaj is married to one I think?

curious what you guys think

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14262, koalendo and 1 other person
If you're hot, you'll get away with almost anything. Do you remember when TikTok simped for a person who killed 2 people in a car accident?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099 and 14 others
There were tinder experiments where the chad literally wrote in his bio that he was not only a sex offender but even a child sex offender and he still got many matches.
The decision is easy

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
If you're hot, you'll get away with almost anything. Do you remember when TikTok simped for a person who killed 2 people in a car accident?
I will defend that man. People do the same shit and get probation only.

Some girls were horny over him but the punishment you get for "manslaughter" / "vehicular homicide" is NOT CONSISTENT.

Here in Texas we had a rich kid crash his car into someone saying he was diagnosed bipolar and nothing happens to him at a bench trial (where you go in front of a judge to decide, which was probably paid off and was declared innocent...).

Pretty boy fucked up and killed 2 people but the 20+ years he received is a lot worse than what women have received for doing the same exact thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Fxdzcki and Lev Peshkov
There were tinder experiments where the chad literally wrote in his bio that he was not only a sex offender but even a child sex offender and he still got many matches.
The decision is easy
Horny women isn't the same as finding a girlfriend / wife that would put up with a sex offender status.

Unfortunately none of us know a real life sex offender chad that can do a tinder experiment, actually meet women, and actually see will women commit to a man with such a horrible label

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Horny women isn't the same as finding a girlfriend / wife that would put up with a sex offender status.

Unfortunately none of us know a real life sex offender chad that can do a tinder experiment, actually meet women, and actually see will women commit to a man with such a horrible label
This is true.
You probably won’t find a mentally normal wife even if you are a literal gigachad in looks.
The only way that would be possible is if your personality and Charme is so good as well that you could convince her that your past was a mistake and you changed and are a better and different person now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and Grindr God
Did the social media comments and halo effect did anything to his quarter of a century sentence?

I will defend that man. People do the same shit and get probation only.

Some girls were horny over him but the punishment you get for "manslaughter" / "vehicular homicide" is NOT CONSISTENT.

Here in Texas we had a rich kid crash his car into someone saying he was diagnosed bipolar and nothing happens to him at a bench trial (where you go in front of a judge to decide, which was probably paid off and was declared innocent...).

Pretty boy fucked up and killed 2 people but the 20+ years he received is a lot worse than what women have received for doing the same exact thing.
Yeah, sounds unfair. Florida might have a different court system, but does he also deserve 2M+ simps?

If you had the option to modify yourself in such a way where you can be as attractive as possible (you can customize eye color, height, whatever the fuck you want) but you're forced to register as a sex offender (as in your pretty much unemployable, exiled, etc) for the rest of your life versus opting to not change yourself.

What would you pick?

I would probably take being the s/o because you could probably become Jeremey Meeks or some shit and get super fucking rich from your physical appearance.

Nicki Minaj is married to one I think?

curious what you guys think
Cope nd Waste of time seniros to think of
U r what what u r

It may have gave him a file
Doubt. Hes a middle aged nobody when he comes out. Did his "looks halo" even help him get away with the crime? Jfl

Yes. I would do anything to be good-looking, i'm too tired of being ugly truecel

IdzYArc.png

:p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yeah but he didn't get away with anything he's still going to jail

"Sex offender" Only exist in America

Being a sex offender means nothing these days. Because the requirements are bullshit.

Also. If I haven't really done anything it won't matter, nobody's gonna know anything unless they search me up. And the chances of that happening are very small.