WOULD YOU RATHER BE BLACK OR MANLET

WOULD YOU RATHER BE BLACK OR MANLET

• Total voters
0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .

extremely brutal vid, this whore cheats on him and her roommate takes pics and mocks the guy for it and it wasn't even a black guy who cucked him but there were several blacks in the background recording and laughing which is why

:forcedsmile: I think this is extreme cope id rather be a nigger than 5'6 assuming white any fucking day of the week, just don't commit crime theory while manlets have F tier lives

Lets say manlet is sub 5'6 in this case cause the guy in the video was like 5'4

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: h111, greywind, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
@WhoTookVendetta based off of your thread

Black cause then I can hang out with my brothers and shi at the cook out fuc going on!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, uglysub8male, watah and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and CoreSchizo
As long as I don’t become sub 90 iq it’s easily black

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
How tall is the black guy?
it wasnt a black guy that cucked him, it was a white or latino guy. I think they just mocked his height cause he was like 5'4

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
have a totally fabulous day guys

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
it wasnt a black guy that cucked him, it was a white or latino guy. I think they just mocked his height cause he was like 5'4
Short people really cannot win. Honestly being below 5’7 is the worst thing that can happen to a man

No matter what people will always just mock short men for being short

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 0S4MA
If I was black I’d probably slay tbh, since I got the height and an above average frame

• +1
that video was enough to start beating the fuck out of that girl
I'd just bitchslap the girl then beat up the niggers

also, latino guys aren't really tall so manlet in the vid just got face mogged by a latino guy tbh

• +1
I'd just bitchslap the girl then beat up the niggers
he's like 5'4 so I doubt he could, id buy a gun and find that whore cause if this video isn't staged this is as brutal as it gets

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
If I was black I’d probably slay tbh, since I got the height and an above average frame
Yeah jfl, Its pure cope if this guy thinks being black is worse than manlet cause muh crime when that's voluntary

I'm already Black so there's the answer.

Also, unless you're defining short as "not tall" which can include people like me who are 5'9, anyone saying "short" is coping like crazy.

There's no way I'd choose to be a 5'6 White dude over who I am today....even if he has a "Chad" face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, 0S4MA and <6PSLcel
Yeah jfl, Its pure cope if this guy thinks being black is worse than manlet cause muh crime when that's voluntary
that's the dumbest thing i've ever fucking heard :ROFLMAO: you already know it was some short white guy that probably got cucked b4 and is now coping in the comment sections.

• +1
I'd just bitchslap the girl
Fuckin simp retard faggot soycuck beta faggot. her skull should be stomped on the pavement until you see parts of her brain leaking out of her head

Faggot low t simp nigger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel and 0S4MA
Fuckin simp retard faggot soycuck beta faggot. her skull should be stomped on the pavement until you see parts of her brain leaking out of her head

Faggot low t simp nigger
I would buy some power tools and a suitcase, get into their apartment since they are roommates and kill them both slowly

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

extremely brutal vid, this whore cheats on him and her roommate takes pics and mocks the guy for it and it wasn't even a black guy who cucked him but there were several blacks in the background recording and laughing which is why

View attachment 3052783

:forcedsmile: I think this is extreme cope id rather be a nigger than 5'6 assuming white any fucking day of the week, just don't commit crime theory while manlets have F tier lives

bbc demon ofc

• +1

View attachment 3052783

What kind of question is this

• JFL
@GabachoCopium @maarda @MissLexotan6MG why would rather be sub 5'6 than nig nog

• JFL
Reactions: maarda

Faggot low t simp nigger
Shut up kike shes still racially valuable and needs to be bred for the continued survival of the white race

American women are whores

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and h111
Shut up kike shes still racially valuable and needs to be bred for the continued survival of the white race
she fucked a latino :forcedsmile: wouldnt be surprised if one of the niggers in the back fucked her too

she fucked a latino :forcedsmile: wouldnt be surprised if one of the niggers in the back fucked her too
She needs to e sent to some kind of eugenics camp not killed

@GabachoCopium @maarda @MissLexotan6MG why would rather be sub 5'6 than nig nog
i just can’t image myself being a swarthy low iq cotton picking nigger in any world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back