Would you rather be Chad or an unattractive woman?

Women see the world as fun and unicorns. Daily routine of a foid.

11:00am wake up and shit
11:15am sell feet pics for money ($250)
11:30am eat at a vegan cafe and get hit on by a HTN
12:00 open bumble and 273 new messages and 7273 new matches
12:15 get ready for a date with a normie
13:15 get a free meal with a normie and ghost him
14:03 cash app: James the 5’11 normie $100 with the message “don’t you love me queen”
14:10 cash app: Pajeet the 5’2 balding Indian Janitor $150 “we go on date and I see your bobs and vegane today?”
14:15 message from the Indian janitor “bitch lasagna”
15:00 meet up with the gals you know
17:00 dinner with the money from your simps
19:00 go home and call Chad over and get fucked
23:00 Chad leaves so watch some Love Island or some other random bs
01:00 check bumble loads of simps.
01:10 lead the simps on for fun tell them a fuck address and that your down to fuck
01:11 go to sleep

Life on easy mode

Average man:

05:30am wake up and jack off
06:00am work at the construction site
06:33am cut hand it’s pissing with blood
06:35 get told to man up by the Chad on the site
12:00pm lunch break check bank balance $1.47
Check bumble 2 matches 0 messages.
5:00pm go home after work to an empty house
5:15 jack off
5:30 go gym to cope
7:30 cook chicken rice and broccoli
8:00 play fifa and call of duty while jacking off
23:00 try to sleep but thoughts about how you haven’t got laid in 2 years keep you awake
GloriousClutteredAmericanquarterhorse size restricted

So does casual sex cause depression for women? As for my situation, there’s no good women left as they’ve all had sex with Chad by the time they are 20. Like 1% of 20 year old women are virgins as it’s so easy for them to get laid. If they are a virgin then they will expect so much and competition will be high. I’m in a relationship with this girl for the sex. Seems like both men and women have it hard but at least women get to have sex whenever they want. Again I know casual sex causes women to feel sad but it’s better than being an incel. If this girl leaves me it will be hard to find a new one as a normie. This is how bad it is for men. We no longer have options unless we are Chad and being an incel causes way more mental illness and depression than a single sex having woman.
Well, don't ever let her get to feeling you think like that. That you're without options.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Canwefixit
Well, don't ever let her get to feeling you think like that. That you're without options.
It’s true though. I’ve been an incel and gone 2 years without sex due to my looks. This is why being a man sucks. And now the woman will take control of the relationship because she knows that she can easily replace me and I can’t replace her. This is why women have life on easy mode even ugly women.

It’s true though. I’ve been an incel and gone 2 years without sex due to my looks. This is why being a man sucks. And now the woman will take control of the relationship because she knows that she can easily replace me and I can’t replace her. This is why women have life on easy mode even ugly women.
You must never let her take control. If you can only lose then you must do it on your own terms.

If you don't let her control you might lose her. If you do let her control you WILL lose her, because it's only a matter of time. A woman cannot remain attracted to a man who allows her to take charge of their relationship. It's biology. You've gotta be willing and able to walk away from any relationship you have no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Canwefixit and incel194012940
You must never let her take control. If you can only lose then you must do it on your own terms.

If you don't let her control you might lose her. If you do let her control you WILL lose her, because it's only a matter of time. A woman cannot remain attracted to a man who allows her to take charge of their relationship. It's biology. You've gotta be willing and able to walk away from any relationship you have no matter what.
I agree on this but if I walk away, I have no other options due to my low SMV. Most normies don’t have options. Women have 1000s so it’s completely unfair and as a normie you can be replaced easily.

under these extreme comparisons I'd say Chad wins, but in 99.99% of realistic examples the foid always have it easier

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
if the Chad was in Ukraine his jawline wouldn't have saved him, he would be legally forced to fight til death while the foid would be gifted with a new home and new chad abroad

• +1
Those Chad stats QoL is way better than the highest of terastacy
Women are expected to be good looking but when the most handsome man in the world whose also 6’4 steps in a room he would have a completly different presence, the looks disparity is just way higher between men and they look more unique. The best looking women look very similar and you wouldn’t be as surpised seeing them. Plus he wouldnt get harassed by fat horny middle aged men

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 22126, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Those Chad stats QoL is way better than the highest of terastacy
Women are expected to be good looking but when the most handsome man in the world whose also 6’4 steps in a room he would have a completly different presence, the looks disparity is just way higher between men and they look more unique. The best looking women look very similar and you wouldn’t be as surpised seeing them. Plus he wouldnt get harassed by fat horny middle aged men
True being a GigaChad is the best human form. Pair that with money and all females are life quality mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, litaz, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
You are playing the game of life like me and are probably an incel if reading this. You go to sleep and save your game file. Clearly you are struggling on this game of life playing on hard mode like I am as a 5’11, white PSL 4 male. Maybe you are even playing on nightmare mode. Luckily it’s a Wednesday night and you wanna chill so you can play the game of life on an easier mode. You have two game files saved and if you load the file, you will live as this person till you die. Who do you choose to play life as?

The Chad

20 years old
6’4 or 195cm
7PSL face
Muscular 90kg
7 inch dick
Works at Walmart 40 hours a week

The woman:

20 years old
5’4
4 PSL face
Fat 90kg

It will be interesting who you choose and how you play. As the Chad you can fuck a ton of women but getting money will mean you will have to work hard. The halo effect will mean you will be able to get money easier than a normie. If your choosing the woman you can also fuck a ton of Chads but you will also have beta orbiters, simps buying you shit, woman can do no wrong pass, people being nicer to you, a betabux to fund your life while you don’t work aswell as being a hoe or only fans bitch. The disadvantage is that you could get raped. Obviously Chad does get gifts from women too but most bitches are entitled in that they will fuck Chad but not go as far as betabuxing or funding his life. Ofc I am talking about your regular Chad not some Meeks GigaChad. I’d choose to play as a foid what about you guys?
The chad, as also age is not as big a factor in men as foids. Men age like fine wine provided they take care of themselves. For women after 18 its over.

• +1
The chad, as also age is not as big a factor in men as foids. Men age like fine wine provided they take care of themselves. For women after 18 its over.
True 30 year old Chads can still slay. Whereas 30 year old women are pump and dumped unless some simp comes along.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Hero of the Imperium
Imagine being women, your mind will go crazy with insecurities. I like my testosterone in my blood, i like how it feels to be a Man. Still being under a specific look level is game over for a man, at least from a sexuall point of View.

• +1
For women is never trully over. Yeah She will not get what She used to get, but there are so few femcell. She need to literally obese to the point She can't have psysical intimicity or being severe mentally impaired.

• +1
Imagine being women, your mind will go crazy with insecurities. I like my testosterone in my blood, i like how it feels to be a Man. Still being under a specific look level is game over for a man, at least from a sexuall point of View.
Why would women be insecure if they can bang Chads and have 1000s of Normie orbiters aswell as queen treatment

chad

• +1
You are playing the game of life like me and are probably an incel if reading this. You go to sleep and save your game file. Clearly you are struggling on this game of life playing on hard mode like I am as a 5’11, white PSL 4 male. Maybe you are even playing on nightmare mode. Luckily it’s a Wednesday night and you wanna chill so you can play the game of life on an easier mode. You have two game files saved and if you load the file, you will live as this person till you die. Who do you choose to play life as?

The Chad

20 years old
6’4 or 195cm
7PSL face
Muscular 90kg
7 inch dick

The woman:

20 years old
5’4
4 PSL face
Fat 90kg

It will be interesting who you choose and how you play. As the Chad you can fuck a ton of women but getting money will mean you will have to work hard. The halo effect will mean you will be able to get money easier than a normie. If your choosing the woman you can also fuck a ton of Chads but you will also have beta orbiters, simps buying you shit, woman can do no wrong pass, people being nicer to you, a betabux to fund your life while you don’t work aswell as being a hoe or only fans bitch. The disadvantage is that you could get raped. Obviously Chad does get gifts from women too but most bitches are entitled in that they will fuck Chad but not go as far as betabuxing or funding his life. Ofc I am talking about your regular Chad not some Meeks GigaChad. I’d choose to play as a foid what about you guys?
4psl isn’t that bad

• +1
Incel cope that average foid lives a better life than htn+
not cope but it depend on the location ! Uk landwhales life mogs all the htn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Chad since time is on your side

Anyone who chooses woman should be killed